Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
Fairly sure Clean Global Brexit was a drop hovertank in sid meier’s alpha centauri(TM)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

it must be said: the Liberal Party collapsed because Asquith was a stupid fuckin idiot fucker who thought it was a good idea to call a vote of no confidence in Ramsay MacDonald's first minority government, because surely, SURELY Labour will go into coalition with us instead of calling a third election in two years. wait what the gently caress are you doing we only have enough money to field 339 candidates no no nO NOOOOOOOOOO

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Boris won't resign but in fact just call another election and his campaign will be just going round the country tapping a big sign that says 'the last labour government' while Keir makes noises about how holding an election in a pandemic is wrong and calling on the pm to apologise. Easy 300 seat majority

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
that's what may thought lol

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

I wonder if some of this isn't getting dumped to make it old news when everyone goes home for Christmas and then gets swamped by the Omicron wave which most MPs and parties have let happen.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

is Clean Global Brexit the Dr. Who episode where everyone in the UK leaves earth on a space whale

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

global brexit? brits are leaving the earth on a generation ship? then all is forgiven, farage is gonna get the nobel peace prize and so on.

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
Steve Baker, Rapture hardman

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Boris being attacked by the press will cause a Make Britain Great Again reaction and he will easily gain 300 seats.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I'm not sure I can see circumstances where boris would call an election in this next year. why would he do so

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

i say swears online posted:

I'm not sure I can see circumstances where boris would call an election in this next year. why would he do so

Could he call an election if he feels threatened by an impending leadership spill ratfucking as a 'nuclear option'...? :thunk:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I feel like if he did that, they'd scalp him anyway and go into the election with someone fresh

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The gammons must rise up and protect Boris

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Nonsense posted:

The gammons must rise up and protect Boris

purple face keir will infiltrate them

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

They're eager for another Cameron imo.

A Mondeo man who efficiently carries out his function without bringing much attention to himself unlike Johnson who can't resist being corrupt and sleazy openly. If it hadn't have been for Brexit, Cameron might still be the PM and 'austerity' would still be a sexy word in the UK press.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Since I was discussing it on twitter does anyone else remember when Novara published pro regime change propaganda about Bolivia before the coup by someone high up in extinction rebellion? They've since deleted the article lol

https://twitter.com/novaramedia/status/1165994143274942465?t=ApqIkt-44EgkVhk_ov9OWw&s=19

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Jose posted:

Since I was discussing it on twitter does anyone else remember when Novara published pro regime change propaganda about Bolivia before the coup by someone high up in extinction rebellion? They've since deleted the article lol

https://twitter.com/novaramedia/status/1165994143274942465?t=ApqIkt-44EgkVhk_ov9OWw&s=19

yeah that was one of novara's numerous loving lowlights. they do this kind of thing a lot and then memoryhole it. for instance Bastani loved Angela Nagle and Kill All Normies and wouldn't shut up about it for about a year and a half and then he deleted all his tweets about it and pretended it never happened once it became undeniable that she was a grifting piece of poo poo lol

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

gonadic io posted:

that's what may thought lol

I'm not sure it's possible to underestimate Starmer and his team's campaigning abilities, though. Just check out this piece of lunatic hubris from Luke 'the Nuke' Akehurst ahead of the North Shropshire by-election, which he was heavily involved in the Labour bid for.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

is there any reliable information on how boris fucks? lights off/lights on, under covers/above the covers, clothes yes/off, what about socks? etc

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

is there any reliable information on how boris fucks? lights off/lights on, under covers/above the covers, clothes yes/off, what about socks? etc

i imagine it’s not dissimilar to the famous quote about his fellow Tory Soames, likening it to a wardrobe with a very small key falling on you

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

John Charity Spring posted:

yeah that was one of novara's numerous loving lowlights. they do this kind of thing a lot and then memoryhole it. for instance Bastani loved Angela Nagle and Kill All Normies and wouldn't shut up about it for about a year and a half and then he deleted all his tweets about it and pretended it never happened once it became undeniable that she was a grifting piece of poo poo lol

https://twitter.com/aaronbastani/status/1079052760442720257

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Bin bag filled with custard.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol

https://twitter.com/brokenbottleboy/status/1472495962010628096?t=8rzJlxJkPwu73HYu5wEkEQ&s=19

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Well, you did ask...

https://twitter.com/BexBitchley/status/1393834759835557891?s=20

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

this is "Women posting their Ls" material and the one thing that makes me like boris just a little tiny bit lol

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

he's so smug about it in the replies as well

New Found Power
Aug 18, 2005

As in atom bomb... As in nuclear fission.. As in the end of the world.

These people actually think they're cool, don't they?

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

R. Mute posted:

he's so smug about it in the replies as well

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

New Found Power posted:

These people actually think they're cool, don't they?

steve baker called himself the hard man of brexit

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

this guy used to be political secretary to blair when he was PM lol

https://twitter.com/johnmcternan/status/1472311456385355783?s=20

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

R. Mute posted:

"The whole point of Brexit is radical supply side reform."

well well well

That stood out to me as well. They can’t even let their hair down in a private chat group, just gotta always be spinning.

I mean I’m sure the loot is good, but being a conservative just sounds so exhausting.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

[UK] he rolled onto me like a binbag full of custard, gasping like an asthmatic octogenarian

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Jose posted:

steve baker called himself the hard man of brexit

Him, Frost, Francois

Bunch of Garth Merenghis

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
For someone who is so physically repulsive Boris has a very respectable bodycount (lol Covid). I guess that demonstrates the importance of also being extremely loving rich when it comes to getting laid.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

keep punching joe posted:

For someone who is so physically repulsive Boris has a very respectable bodycount (lol Covid). I guess that demonstrates the importance of also being extremely loving rich when it comes to getting laid.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

keep punching joe posted:

he's in the british ruling class but seems to actually prefer to have sex with legal aged consenting live adult human women, p sure that's it

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Ghost Leviathan posted:

he's in the british ruling class but seems to actually prefer to have sex with legal aged consenting live adult human women, p sure that's it
this is why they're trying to topple him

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Atrocious Joe posted:

is Clean Global Brexit the Dr. Who episode where everyone in the UK leaves earth on a space whale

No, in that episode the earth was dying and everyone else, including Scotland, had already left. The English couldn't get their ship working so the space whale turned up to help them. Naturally, as an illegal alien, they chained it up and tortured it for hundreds of years.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

No, in that episode the earth was dying and everyone else, including Scotland, had already left. The English couldn't get their ship working so the space whale turned up to help them. Naturally, as an illegal alien, they chained it up and tortured it for hundreds of years.

They also fed all the chavs, disabled, lgbt and anti-semitic left to the whale, against it’s will

It’s a very aspirational tale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

A Buttery Pastry posted:

this is why they're trying to topple him