Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Can't wait til it hits 0% and their wealth evaporates as their capital is raided by wasteland scavengers like in an RPG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

Buschmaki posted:

In 1945 corporations paid 50% of federal taxes, now it's about 5%. In 1900 90% of Americans were self-employed, now it's about 2%

that's terror

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Universe Master posted:

Epstein "died in prison"

EorayMel posted:

:secondpost: Epstein didn't kill himself :secondpost:

Bronze Fonz posted:

RIP Ghislaine Maxwell

Her death is unfortunate in that the case will never see the light of day now. This is infuriating.

e: am I too early?

Colonel Cancer posted:

She'll be dead and dismembered in an unfortunate act of suicide within a fortnight.

She was supposed to be dead by now. What is up with you goons?

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Jeez, it's almost like you have no better idea what's going on than I do.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

It's simple: epstein didn't die because he could connect the ultra wealthy to a pedophile sex slave ring. He died protecting something else.

And Maxwell is still alive because unlike her boyfriend she would rather go to jail as a pedo than admit she was on the list of billionaire bronys.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

gleebster posted:

She was supposed to be dead by now. What is up with you goons?

Conclusively prove she's alive and not being replaced by reptilian nanomachines from Mars :smugbert:

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Colonel Cancer posted:

Conclusively prove she's alive and not being replaced by reptilian nanomachines from Mars :smugbert:

gleebster posted:

Jeez, it's almost like you have no better idea what's going on than I do.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

dear lord are you suggesting that people in gbs are posting bullshit???

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Earwicker posted:

dear lord are you suggesting that people in gbs are posting bullshit???

:monocle:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

All this time I thought I knew better than forum poster Gleebster. :(

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

MrQwerty posted:

I mean, the point of this whole thing was to lock her far away from any dead man's switches and take that poo poo out of circulation forever.

The thing about a 'dead man's switch' is that being away from it and unable to interact with it is precisely what will set it off. That's sort of the whole point of them.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

How about a fat man’s switch where it’s a button on the seat of your chair but you have to weigh like 300 pounds to push it in

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

GBS - built to do what the name implies

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

How about a fat man’s switch where it’s a button on the seat of your chair but you have to weigh like 300 pounds to push it in

Most chairs already come with a self-destruct switch that activates under those exact circumstances.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

What about a big dick switch it’s like a hole in the wall with a switch at the end of it that can only be pushed by a nine inch or greater dick

naem
May 29, 2011

bird with big dick posted:

What about a big dick switch it’s like a hole in the wall with a switch at the end of it that can only be pushed by a nine inch or greater dick

this seems a foolish device as it could be easily circumvented by the combination of a more modestly sized penis and a series of marshmallows

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

There are certain high voltage installations that are surrounded by plexiglass barriers a meter or more away where the dials or switches can only be manipulated through a hole in the barriers. This is done to reduce the chance of arcing to protect the equipment operators.

I will now think of them as big dick switches so thank you.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

We have one of those at a public toilet near here. It doesn't have to be nine inches but it helps.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

I put one of these in my dungeon and the players tried it out and it was trapped! That kept the cleric busy, that's for sure lol

I'm an evil DM! :twisted:

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

A Strange Aeon posted:

I put one of these in my dungeon and the players tried it out and it was trapped! That kept the cleric busy, that's for sure lol

I'm an evil DM! :twisted:

I hope your players used their arms in the trapped glory hole.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
These people are horrible beyond measure and conceited as hell. There's a chance they didn't have a dead man's switch

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
The jig is almost up.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1473226767632683014

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Gotta catch ‘em all

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

ended the day with no verdict. boo

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Lol scapegoat. She was the only woman that left that island smiling

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
We're in a holding pattern until Monday. Christmas to the Max, well!

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/ghislaine-maxwell-trial-deliberations-halt-until-monday-1.5716635

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Dang. I was really hoping she'd get the guilty verdict in time for her birthday on Saturday.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
She's absolutely getting off

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Bip Roberts posted:

She's absolutely getting off

That's why she's in this mess in the first place!

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009
The prosecution did a poor job - though many juries will rule based on wanting to get home for Christmas and how likeable the accused is, so who knows what the verdict will be.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I don't follow. Going off of the TrueAnon coverage and the prosecution did fine, and the defense was piss poor. The only shakey witness the prosecution had was Juan Alessi trying to cover for his being a sugar daddy, stealing cash from Epstein (stealing money from billionaires is not a crime). But the rest of the witnesses/victims were very on point and everything the defense did to try to break them down only reinforced their stories.

Defense was barely two days and the best they could muster was a personal assistant and some random pub waitress from twenty years ago.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
They both did a bad job because the whole trial is a sham

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
America must defend its richest pedophiles at all cost.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
She's not American though?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

God bless the USA

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Give us your tired, your weak, and your jizz lanes

E: I used to think that was a pretty name, the real one, but holy poo poo did she Adolf it real fast

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Or Jewish

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Worf posted:

Give us your tired, your weak, and your jizz lanes

E: I used to think that was a pretty name, the real one, but holy poo poo did she Adolf it real fast

Star Wars Kid is like "motherfuck!!!~"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
My paranoid guess is "they" got to the jury with threats. That's why there's no verdict. One or more are refusing to vote "guilty."