Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth

That brings back memories. I don't remember the name of the cartoon, but I used to pretend my Hot Wheels could transform and fly. Pity gullwing doors never worked out.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Cobalt-60 posted:

That brings back memories. I don't remember the name of the cartoon, but I used to pretend my Hot Wheels could transform and fly. Pity gullwing doors never worked out.

M.A.S.K.

I always wanted a 1956 Mercedes, but they are prohibitively expensive.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Gutter Phoenix posted:

You are correct. That's my favorite novel. I'm a big fan of Mikhail Bulgakov.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7kAx2SyXZA

:D

I have a big Behemoth tattoo on my leg. My friend Chris introduced me to the novel and he did some amazing paintings of the crew...

Later he was hired to do the cover of the new translation.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

That Pevear/ Volokhonsky translation is really good. They also did a great translation of Anna Karenina. I like their work together, especially since I cannot read Cyrillic text or speak Russian.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Now I want to read it again- it's been a few years.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDWB5S-Jg_g

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
100 "interesting" interlocking pieces seems to be kinda stretching it for a jigsaw

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Well, you have to admit that Great Space Coaster was "interesting."

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Well, you have to admit that Great Space Coaster was "interesting."

why is there a muppet televangelist

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

JPrime posted:

why is there a muppet televangelist

Because no gnus is good gnus

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Snowy posted:

Because no gnus is good gnus

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

This reminds me of Zap Comix. Great alternative stuff. Very nsfw like everythiung Crumb-related.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

ChesterJT posted:

This reminds me of Zap Comix. Great alternative stuff. Very nsfw like everythiung Crumb-related.

It's a newsletter from the band GWAR. I always liked the way they mixed music and media and art together in a big ball of fun.

Crumb is a fuckin' creepazoid, but he draws cartoons pretty good.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

nsfw

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Yes!!!!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Man, I know the content of these pickup manuals probably sucks, but there's something weirdly charming to me about their being based on "here's how you find ladies who are DTF and then pick them up" vs. the modern "women are robots who can be reprogrammed with magic spells to service your dick" PUA poo poo.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Antivehicular posted:

Man, I know the content of these pickup manuals probably sucks, but there's something weirdly charming to me about their being based on "here's how you find ladies who are DTF and then pick them up" vs. the modern "women are robots who can be reprogrammed with magic spells to service your dick" PUA poo poo.

Hah, yea I was reading the part where they mention interviewing 25 (!) women and I was like "huh, sounds like they just asked gals what turns them on and then took careful notes."

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

AKZ posted:

Hah, yea I was reading the part where they mention interviewing 25 (!) women and I was like "huh, sounds like they just asked gals what turns them on and then took careful notes."

“Unwashed, unemployed dirtbags with little more to their names than a motorcycle and a lot of nazi paraphernalia really turn me on!”

quote:

Real “flipping mom off behind her back” energy here

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

“Unwashed, unemployed dirtbags with little more to their names than a motorcycle and a lot of nazi paraphernalia really turn me on!”

I mean...from the plethora of titties it kind of seems like it, I guess? The 70's were weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

These guys:

look like a nice, chill bunch of nerds who probably got their weed stolen by these guys: