Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Hope it wasn’t a tuggin hand injury

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

tugged your way right into page 700

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Hi thread, i was sharpening a knife to cut some squash and blasted my thumb knuckle.

It hurts and urgent care was closed so i got some zinc wound-wash and a butterfly closure and it's working well!

Must see fingat on page 700!!!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Tip posted:

tugged your way right into page 700

Nice

Mtthnsly
Jan 19, 2009

Let's all get fucked up and make fun of internet weirdos! Including ourselves.
Tortured By Flan

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Hello, unpronounceable goon name! Thanks for stopping in and giving us this sweet-rear end post in this 1000 page thread, the hardest working and most educational thread on the forums!

Some other highlight you have to look forward to: Revins' rear end, Murphy the dog, giant cheez-it, Carl the dog, and so much more!

Is it legal to wrap a steak in bacon?! That's TOO MUCH FLAVOR!! sign me up!

If there is one thing goons freak out about, its cats and dogs, so when the pics hit the tread, expect lots of fawning

It's actually just my birth name without any vowels, so I usually just have people call me Matt (not very creative I know).

I did see Revins rear end, very impressive, did he ever recover it from the eagle that stole it? Actually don't tell me I want to find out on my own.

Bacon wrapped steak is amazing, the ones we get at my house are a little smaller than I would usually like for a steak but still really good especially if you put Montreal steak seasoning on them. Actually that seasoning makes everything delicious so I would recommend if you don't already have some to go out and buy a bottle immediately.

I'm usually phone posting so I'll try to figure out how to get some photos of the pets uploaded later when I'm at work and should be doing stuff but I'm hanging out in my office instead.

Mtthnsly
Jan 19, 2009

Tortured By Flan
Anyone else play the new Halo game? I'm a little over half way through and it's pretty good, and this is coming from someone who hasn't liked a halo game since Reach.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I got a weird PM on here this morning

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Please sabotage the 1000 page thread the forum software can not handle such a feat and I fear the servers will burst into flames

if you do this for me I will make you super mod of the tv forum

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

i replied "gently caress yuo!!!" of course

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Played cities skylines for a bit but realised I wans't having fun, just kinda monotonously laying down perfect square road patterns

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Mtthnsly posted:

Anyone else play the new Halo game? I'm a little over half way through and it's pretty good, and this is coming from someone who hasn't liked a halo game since Reach.

Only playing the multiplayer, waiting on co op for the campaign.

Started watchin witcher s2

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Literally A Person posted:

First person to PM with a link to 3 threads they've made today gets :siren:FABULOUS PRIZES:siren:

This feels like a trap.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Mtthnsly posted:

Hi 1000 page thread, mostly lurker here, found the thread last week, very entertaining, I'm only on page 187 (it's like time travel!!)

the prophecy has been fulfilled

Tip posted:

gently caress yeah, goon historians gonna look back to this page to figure out what it was all about, and they're gonna nod their heads knowingly

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ratjaculation posted:

I got a weird PM on here this morning

that is weird, who would want to be mod of the tv forum?

Mtthnsly
Jan 19, 2009

Tortured By Flan

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Only playing the multiplayer, waiting on co op for the campaign.

Started watchin witcher s2

I really liked the Witcher games but I don't know why I didn't get into the series. Probably doesn't help that I don't really "watch" new TV shows I just put on one's I've seen before while I play video games. I might have to give it another shot when I get some time off after the holidays.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mtthnsly posted:

Halo games killed my entire family and forced me into hiding abroad so thanks for bringing that up, actually wow

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Mtthnsly posted:

im playing pokemon very slowly instead OP.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Mtthnsly posted:

I really liked the Witcher games but I don't know why I didn't get into the series. Probably doesn't help that I don't really "watch" new TV shows I just put on one's I've seen before while I play video games. I might have to give it another shot when I get some time off after the holidays.

Its probably because the showrunner is a noob who had no idea what shes doing lol. Can't really honestly say s1 was good. New season seems better so far but I've only watched the first 2 eps

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Ratjaculation posted:

i replied "gently caress yuo!!!" of course

o7

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Big Beef City posted:

Halo games killed my entire family and forced me into hiding abroad so thanks for bringing that up, actually wow

if you tell us where you're hiding the broad we'll go easier on sentencing

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Ok, here's my knife wound. I didn't think to take a pic when it was fresh.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

mr chief its me cuntanna the cuvernets r attacksing eurth again get in pumbaa and lets go to wore!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

not clicking on any wound photos :barf:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

hand goatse

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

You rule, OP. Should have a super sexy scar when you're all healed up.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
You did it, thread!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
The 1000 Page Thread: The 700 Club and handse.cx

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
we do need a new thread title :thunk:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I miss Carl.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I think the solution is we need more carl posted on page 700 and the new title references the 700 carls.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Mr. Nice! posted:

I think the solution is we need more carl posted on page 700 and the new title references the 700 carls.

You'd better sit down for this... Carl was sent to a farm up state.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Aardvark! posted:

You'd better sit down for this... Carl was sent to a farm up state.

Do people post standing up?

but, drat.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Do people post standing up?

but, drat.

I post in the shower

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Tip posted:

I post in the shower

touche

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Tip posted:

I post in the shower

So I take it you’re not using that shower stool I got you for your birthday. <:mad:>

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

So I take it you’re not using that shower stool I got you for your birthday. <:mad:>

I didn't realize making GBS threads in my shower was supposed to be a present

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

I came in here to see who Carl is and it was worth it.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Sodium Chloride posted:

I came in here to see who Carl is and it was worth it.

For a goon that is awfully salty, you have a heart of gold my dude

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

^^^ That's a joke about your username btw :)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mr. Nice! posted:

I don’t remember if I posted this one earlier or not but

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Also I drank this beer earlier and it was yummy 12.2% :cheers: