Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

You know when you go to an apartment building... and you smell the other people's cooking on each floor and you go What are they cooking? That, plus crap.
-- Fat Bastard describing the smell of his fart in a Japanese sauna

i'm catching up with goldmember right now, fat bastard stock rising quickly.

also lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Today I found a JoJos reference in Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow that I never would have got when I first played it in 2003 or whatever

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

You know when you go to an apartment building... and you smell the other people's cooking on each floor and you go What are they cooking? That, plus crap.
-- Fat Bastard describing the smell of his fart in a Japanese sauna

Lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon posted:

Today I found a JoJos reference in Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow that I never would have got when I first played it in 2003 or whatever

Gif:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
https://twitter.com/deltadotpng/status/1471288317660385281?s=21

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh yeah iga's the biggest jojos fan there is, every igavania hs like five different jojo's refs. dawn of sorrow and bloodstained you can get the stone mask and one of the last bosses in dawn of sorrow is a time stopping vampire that throws knives

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

oh yeah iga's the biggest jojos fan there is, every igavania hs like five different jojo's refs. dawn of sorrow and bloodstained you can get the stone mask and one of the last bosses in dawn of sorrow is a time stopping vampire that throws knives

its so sick because I just started watching JoJos this year because its one of those mentally ill things I have where I won't watch something that people constantly say is good lol, but ended up really loving it (I'm halfway through Diamond now)

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Fungah! posted:

the time stop ability in bloodstained has the same sound effect as the show lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

its so sick because I just started watching JoJos this year because its one of those mentally ill things I have where I won't watch something that people constantly say is good lol, but ended up really loving it (I'm halfway through Diamond now)

Jojo ftmfw

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Jotaro telling dio his only mistake was pissing him off :cool:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

the time stop ability in bloodstained has the same sound effect as the show lol

lol yeah and the time stop bunnies in aria do the same graphical effect as the world

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

there's another enemy in aos that's like a double reference to a cryptid and to a fight in part 6 and i can't wait until the show gets there and people notice

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/ScottLowe/status/1471641241817280512?t=ctWkFvvlmiMeMRUu0wXYbA&s=19

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Diamond ftmfw. Jojos is badass in so many ways it’s hard to sell without sounding like you’re ending a fugue state.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol I love these.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao Joey

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Living the dream.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lmfao the teabag

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

chargers ftmfw!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

fadam posted:

chargers ftmfw!
Yeah. I had KC -3.5 last night. Thank you Chargers! :slick:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

American McGay posted:

Yeah. I had KC -3.5 last night. Thank you Chargers! :slick:

Beat the spread even in OT. Good job

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

holy loving based

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Must be something wrong with me because I tried watching Jojo with my special lady friend for like two seasons and I hated nearly minute wtf.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Masculine anime is the ultimate aphrodisiac

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmao

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Lol this rules

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
https://twitter.com/Tallocat/status/1472638136127823884?s=20

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sakurai rules so much lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

EmmyOk posted: