Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

because I'm a dumbass lol

owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

RealityWarCriminal posted:

don't reopen it. we won.

my greatest victory

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao

hey IK's I accidentally closed the succ thread because I'm a fat fingered moron on a tablet

can someone reopen it

lol you gave me a scare

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
so what's new? ... OH poo poo MANCHIN :lmao:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
well at least they’re going to focus on voting rights now so they can get obliterated fair and square in 2022

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
I am more and more happy I voted for Kanye every day.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Good Citizen posted:

well at least they’re going to focus on voting rights now so they can get obliterated fair and square in 2022
"Can't believe progressives forced us to fight for voting rights, and then they didn't even vote for us??"

(they did not fight for voting rights)

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Crowsbeak posted:

I am more and more happy I voted for Kanye every day.

i wrote in bernie :bernget20:

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

I went green party, my lovely ex was so loving mad.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Good Citizen posted:

Nothing will be done on voting rights so the obliteration will be "unfair" but, nevertheless, lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/ChavezRavineLA/status/1472313921142865920?s=20

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Democrats are just gonna let Joe Manchin destroy the party.

lol

Maybe it's for the best

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

lol

Good - hopefully he jumps to the GOP and becomes Majority Whip in return for propping up McConnell.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

gay_crimes posted:

I 1000% hope it’s Hilary Clinton vs Trump in 2024

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

lol

it’s more the 4-6 dem senators who quietly agree with everything Manchin does but don’t wanna get primaried for it.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

LionYeti posted:

it’s more the 4-6 dem senators who quietly agree with everything Manchin does but don’t wanna get primaried for it.

more like 40 lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

FistEnergy posted:

people are saying this more and more, just huge, from the standpoint of Numbers

lol

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

LionYeti posted:

I don't know why they're worried, two of those senators (Co**s, Carper) have already defeated primary challenges in the last 4 years and the rest have taken so much corporate money they can just bury them as soon as their opponents officially declare

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

lmfao imagine paying out of pocket for covid test. what in the world

i have to buy them by the truckload for work. another show i know of goes through cases every day testing a band, chorus, and actors. the very same binax now. ive spent insane amounts of money on that poo poo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

rehearsed as gently caress

fake person

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Ever had a job where you push the boundaries of what you can get away with until you're doing practically no work at all? Democrats are doing that for the whole country.

lol yes. very insightful btw

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Smythe posted:

i have to buy them by the truckload for work. another show i know of goes through cases every day testing a band, chorus, and actors. the very same binax now. ive spent insane amounts of money on that poo poo

owned by Joe Biden and the democraps

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

incredible that the man had the executive authority all the time to command a slice of the economy to be mobilized towards pandemic victory and never did

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Business Gorillas posted:

I wrote in the PSL.

Bernie is an imperialist running dog

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
I voted green bc I like to see my number with the other numbers on the news, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Crowsbeak posted:

Wonder how much of this and likeminded npcs we will see on tiktok in 2024 telling you to vote against Trump?

https://mobile.twitter.com/PerfectGameLex/status/1472583739201003520

dunno why but im laughing a lot at their stupid faces lmfao ahahaha

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Man, things aren't looking good for the democrats. Some might even say they're gonna get destroyed!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

gay_crimes posted:

new cspam golden age

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

more and more people are saying the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley
My question is how it's possible for the Democrats to get destroyed in 2022 when they have already been destroyed and are intentionally impotent.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Smythe posted:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Smythe posted:

tfw the new intern tells you to "keep sippin that tea, sis"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Crowsbeak posted:

Wonder how much of this and likeminded npcs we will see on tiktok in 2024 telling you to vote against Trump?

https://mobile.twitter.com/PerfectGameLex/status/1472583739201003520

is the guy the one who got all shirty about being a combat medic and tried to be all 'we saved everyone we could in Afghanistan but those savages even shot at us medics!!!' and when multiple people pointed out that our medics carry guns, in violation of the rules for medics to begin with he had a meltdown?

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

is the guy the one who got all shirty about being a combat medic and tried to be all 'we saved everyone we could in Afghanistan but those savages even shot at us medics!!!' and when multiple people pointed out that our medics carry guns, in violation of the rules for medics to begin with he had a meltdown?

Yep thats the one who was like I'm a vet and war is bad but its COMPLICATED!!!!

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Healthy young party goes to donors, gets pumped with massive shot of neoliberalism, doesn't feel good and changes - DESTROYED. Many such cases!

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
honestly, the likes of Jon Chait and Concerned Citizen losing hope is making me feel more hopeful than I have since Bernie won Nevada

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

DoubleDonut posted:

honestly, the likes of Jon Chait and Concerned Citizen losing hope is making me feel more hopeful than I have since Bernie won Nevada

breaking the brains of prominent libs is basically all there is left tbh

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

gay_crimes posted:

a close 2nd is kamala harris vs trump
seeing her get wrecked would be great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Paradoxish posted:

anecdotally the announcement that biden is going to resume student loan payments has broken even the most lib-brained people I know

a bunch of them had twisted themselves into all kinds of knots to explain why it would never happen and seeing the blunt "you're going to pay and this is not something we're doing under duress" reasoning was like flipping a switch with a bunch of them

The real lib brains on twitter are claiming

>he can't just waive them *gets pointed to exact law that says he can* doesn't look like anything to me

And

>well if he postpones them then a republican president could still restart them so there's no point