Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Release Robin's Bra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

So I can see those brown tatas

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Sushi Smell
Sushi Smell
Wrap her in duct tape
When you travel overseas it's not considered rape

Going to Hong Kong
With a pistol and some cash
I'm gonna get me some
Yummy yellow gash!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9kGS7ZRlD0

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJRmQWX9h_0

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Bonzo posted:

Release Robin's Bra

Barreft posted:

So I can see those brown tatas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FkjRLO8PK4

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ycYyJT_jWk

To this day I still can't believe he did this lol

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Bonzo posted:

Release Robin's Bra

This has always been my favorite parody. Maybe it's because it's only a seasonal tune.

Mr Chaos
Dec 27, 2006
I left it in my other pants...shoes...I never had it.
I've been reading this thread for over ten years, mid-30s now. Every once in a while I find someone who also listened to Stern, but I always get disappointed that they're casual fans and don't want to talk about the really interesting stuff like the way that JD eats or how much of Sal is shtick and how much is real.

Does anyone remember a Billy Joel Allentown parody song from the show and can provide a link? I think it must have been a baba boey one as I remember something about stupid face in it.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Moniker posted:

This has always been my favorite parody. Maybe it's because it's only a seasonal tune.

The Addams Family theme song with Mike Walker's fart and the ETA "here in my butt, I want Steve Langford's cock" one are my faves

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'm in my early 30s so pretty young compared to a lot of y'all. I discovered Stern by a total fluke. SpokkerJones (remember that name?) posted the infamous Niggerwhat Gilbert appearance in FYAD long ago and I listened to it and thought it was the craziest poo poo I had ever heard and had to hear more.

I've probably clicked on FYAD 10 times in the 17+ years I've been at SA, yet one of those clicks happened to link to an audio file that in turn has led me on this strange path where now I listen to radio clips of a midget talking about American Idol in my free time.

Stern was on in the background as I was finishing high school, through college, through lots of really, really dark times, and now somehow I'm engaged and have a house, new car, great job, etc yet I'm still listening to this motherfucker.

I'm pretty sure at this point in my life I have heard Howard's voice more than my own parents. Weird poo poo.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Mr Chaos posted:

I've been reading this thread for over ten years, mid-30s now. Every once in a while I find someone who also listened to Stern, but I always get disappointed that they're casual fans and don't want to talk about the really interesting stuff like the way that JD eats or how much of Sal is shtick and how much is real.

Does anyone remember a Billy Joel Allentown parody song from the show and can provide a link? I think it must have been a baba boey one as I remember something about stupid face in it.

I started liking Joe Buck a lot more after I heard him do play by play of JD eating breakfast

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

haljordan posted:

I started liking Joe Buck a lot more after I heard him do play by play of JD eating breakfast

That play by play is hilarious. They should get him to do more of those.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lifespan posted:

That play by play is hilarious. They should get him to do more of those.

I love how he put the same energy into it that he'd use calling the Superbowl lmao

edit: yesss found the audio

https://soundcloud.com/howardstern/sternshowclip_jdbreakfast

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

YeahTubaMike posted:

The Addams Family theme song with Mike Walker's fart and the ETA "here in my butt, I want Steve Langford's cock" one are my faves

"Here In My Butt" is my favourite, and it wasn't easily available on youtube, so I cut it from a compilation and it remains one of the few things I've uploaded to YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qu_Ix9xvd8

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I heard there was a secret word
That Gary said and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for Howard, do ya?

It goes like this, the teeth, the pitch
Afghanistan and the sleeping fits
The baffled boff composing BabaBoo-yah

BabaBoo-ah, BabaBoo-ah
BabaBoo-ah, BabaBooooooooooo-yah

Bought some art but we needed truth
And then you made the biggest goof
Your memory of the cartoon overthrew ya

We were live and on the air
Busted your balls as you stood there
And from your lips we drew the BabaBoo-yah

BabaBoo-ah, BabaBoo-ah
BabaBoo-ah, BabaBooooooooooo-yah

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Oh, that reminds me of another Baba Booey song parody that goes something like

Baba booooeeeeeyyyy, boooooo
Bababa boooey bababa boooey bababa boooey baba boo

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

Oh, that reminds me of another Baba Booey song parody that goes something like

Baba booooeeeeeyyyy, boooooo
Bababa boooey bababa boooey bababa boooey baba boo

this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0ksy8MJm7Q

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
God his teeth are so disgusting

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

ninjoatse.cx posted:

And stories so long, that you'll be hanging yourself!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Moniker posted:

Same. "Release Robin's Bra" will always be my favorite of all time.

Others in my top five: "KC's gay, but we already knew that anyway", the Ghostbusters KC song with the trumpet, "Guys Guys Guys, at the Ramrod in Fort Lauderdale", and the "Wah wah wah wah, they call me Minnesota Fats, I always wear shorts so you can see my tats".

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Funniest poo poo ever was I was watching HowardTV back when I had FiOS and my wife who knows NOTHING about the show looked at the screen and said "Wow that guy has the biggest teeth I've ever seen in my life". It was so great hearing it from someone, unprompted, who knows nothing about Gary or the whole teeth thing with him.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Funniest poo poo ever was I was watching HowardTV back when I had FiOS and my wife who knows NOTHING about the show looked at the screen and said "Wow that guy has the biggest teeth I've ever seen in my life". It was so great hearing it from someone, unprompted, who knows nothing about Gary or the whole teeth thing with him.

My dad was watching Howard waaay back on E!, and my mom walked in, saw Gary and said, "What happened to his face?". She thought he was a wack packer.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

oof

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
LANG-FORD HAS A BIG HUGE COOOCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

LANG-FORD HAS A BIG HUGE COOOCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Steve Laaaaaang-ford

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Penny Crone vs. Langford made for some great radio, man was she a lunatic

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

No, actually I managed to find it by accident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEA13hJ2vf4&t=1273s

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
sir that's a 23 minute ETM video and not a baba booey parody song

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Yeah, well what do you do for a living?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

barnold posted:

sir that's a 23 minute ETM video and not a baba booey parody song

I queued it to the end, where the parody is.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

YeahTubaMike posted:

I queued it to the end, where the parody is.

Yeah, okay du. You queued it up to the end. Whatever, du.

(for some reason the timestamping wasn't working on mobile when I first clicked into it lol)

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Baba booey

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
It's on Gary preview page two in white.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

lotus notes

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
Do I have to call Jeff Schick? He’s a top guy at IBM.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

What’s in your computer bag, Artie?

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

HOPEY COPEY!!!!!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I've been re-re-re-listening to ETA 2007-08, and it is just the best radio ever. I'm almost afraid to link it here because it's just so well-organized and perfect and I don't want it to get shut down, but I can't just not share it with you all.

barnold posted:

Yeah, okay du. You queued it up to the end. Whatever, du.

(for some reason the timestamping wasn't working on mobile when I first clicked into it lol)

Were you on the app or on a browser?

edit:

thumper57 posted:

HOPEY COPEY!!!!!

Him singing "The Wanderer" was also extremely hilarious. Such a sloppy drunk flirtatious weirdo.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

anyone got a link to KC calling in about his legal pyramid? could use a good laff on this fine wednesday

YeahTubaMike posted:

Were you on the app or on a browser?

I'm not a neanderthal, of course I'm using the app :haw:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Last Chance posted:

What’s in your computer bag, Artie?

lol Artie paid Teddy something like $150 just to load songs on his iPod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Bonzo posted:

lol Artie paid Teddy something like $150 just to load songs on his iPod.

Nope, it was $500. I'm assuming that included the cost of the music (99 cents a song at the time), but that is still very LOL.