Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

It's a mystery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Asterite34 posted:

Why? It's not like that stops his West Virginian constituents from criticizing him

Doctor Butts posted:

You'd think that'd endear her to WV's constituents.

Fools! Now they'll never vote for Democrats!

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Sir John Falstaff posted:

Fools! Now they'll never vote for Democrats!

No you're thinking of Kentucky

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Lachlan is definitely creepy pervert fascist Roman.

James is more like Kendall, wanting to be liked by mainstream society, wanting to be cool and “woke,” but in the end he just perpetuates the same cycles of oppression as his father. Don’t know if James has Kendall’s substance abuse issues though. Also, probably killed a waiter at one point.

Kendall is such a dork but I still feel bad for him sometimes. Shiv and Roman are monsters tho.

Here’s a lol for the thread:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1472733865659842562

I hope it means stone is broke as poo poo, gently caress that pinheaded ghoul

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

priznat posted:

Kendall is such a dork but I still feel bad for him sometimes. Shiv and Roman are monsters tho.

I'll give him five bucks for the Nixon tattoo flayed off his back

Going once

Going twice...

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Asterite34 posted:

Going once

Going twice...

Fire or knife?!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

priznat posted:

They’re all monsters, even Cousin Greg. There are no good guys on that show, and I think that’s part of way it’s so great.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Asterite34 posted:

Going once

Going twice...

Wouldn't that be flensing not flaying?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

priznat posted:

I hope Roger Stone chokes on a urinal puck.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Cthulu Carl posted:

"TEXAS IS SHAPED LIKE ISRAEL!" I scream as I scrawl "EGYPT" with my own feces over the location of Texas on a map.

Yes, looks just like the biblical map of America that Jesus drew by hand.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

What if I told you that the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald is the REAL STORY behind Noah's Ark?....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Wayback
Aug 16, 2004

I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean

priznat posted:

Fire or knife?!

Cheese grater

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Stop talking about Succession I'm only on the second season, jerks

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/19/politics/stephen-breyer-gop-blockade-biden-supreme-court-pick/index.html

CNN posted:

Senate Republicans are poised to deny President Joe Biden an appointment to the Supreme Court if they take the majority in the 2022 midterm elections.

Five Republican senators raised the stakes around Justice Stephen Breyer's retirement, telling CNN they'd oppose any likely nominee out of this White House.
But Democrats in the Senate and the White House, though they've come off the November elections more worried in recent weeks about a potential wipeout in the midterms, are still avoiding calling directly for Breyer to quit, fearing that it would backfire and encourage the 83-year-old to stay on the bench.
Breyer has told several people who've made unofficial efforts to push him to retire that he thinks the confirmation process shouldn't be political, according to people told of those discussions, and Democrats worry he'd remain as an act of resistance to show he's not bowing to politics.
Still, top Democrats across Washington would like Breyer to announce he's going even before the end of the court term in June, so they can get moving on confirmation hearings well before the midterms. More than the political calendar is on their minds -- with their 50-50 margin and several aging Senate Democrats coming from states with Republican governors, they head into the new year fearing that their control of the chamber could collapse at any moment.

Privately, multiple Senate Democrats complain that Breyer seems to have let his ego overtake him and he is not being realistic to how radically Supreme Court confirmation politics has changed in the last five years.
Publicly, they continue to approach Breyer gingerly. Asked if the 50-50 Senate divide, the health of his colleagues and Breyer's own health should accelerate the justice's timeline, Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse chose his words carefully, noting that he'd deliberately avoided calling for Breyer's retirement.
"I would hope," the Rhode Island Democrat finally said, "the choice and its consequences are apparent to the justice."
And the White House is stuck in the middle, with the President adamant that Breyer should get to make his own decision.
Biden has so far avoided the kind of pressure that Barack Obama tried to exert on Ruth Bader Ginsburg in 2013, when the President hosted the aging justice at the White House for lunch to nudge her toward the exit. But in the West Wing and among civil rights leaders, the frustration is about more than just a Supreme Court seat: every day that Breyer remains on the bench is a day that Biden isn't able to fulfill his campaign pledge to nominate the first Black woman to the Supreme Court.

Fuckin :lol:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

mono posted:

Stop talking about Succession I'm only on the second season, jerks

Nah, catch up.

J/k, the only spoiler is the waiter, and that’s season 1 poo poo.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Comedy option: Breyer intends to retire in June, but Leahy will die before then, and be replaced by a Republican thanks to Vermont electing a Republican governor. :unsmigghh:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Lions building stuff in pueblo architecture style sounds rad AF.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

See this is what I mean. If the Dems were truly controlled opposition, they'd tell Breyer to STFU and figure out a way to sneak another Dem in there.

Instead they're black holes of hubris who're wildly and willfully incompetent. Breyer, Pelosi, Manchin - none of them give a wet poo poo what comes next. Parables of greed and shortsightedness fighting the stupid and vicious GOP. Breyer is sitting on the court thats about to overturn Roe v Wade and he wants to play semantics with his job

Vampire Panties fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Dec 20, 2021

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/19/americas/chile-election-gabriel-boric-intl-nk/index.html

quote:

Leftist 35-year-old Gabriel Boric will be Chile's next President after far-right Jose Antonio Kast concedes

Chilean leftist presidential candidate and former student leader Gabriel Boric will be the country's next leader after his far-right opponent Jose Antonio Kast conceded in Sunday's presidential runoff election.

At 35, Boric will be the youngest President of Chile since the country's return to democracy in 1990 and will replace outgoing President Sebastian Pinera.

With 92.12% of ballots counted as of 5:50 p.m. ET, Boric has secured 55.73% of the vote, while Kast trailed behind with 44.27%...

Kast, whose recent surge in popularity has surprised critics, has sometimes been compared to former US President Donald Trump and Brazil's current President Jair Bolsonaro -- he is a staunch defender of former dictator General Augusto Pinochet's regime and the free-market. The 55-year-old former congressman's agenda included a tax cut for companies, building barriers in the north of Chile to prevent migrants from entering illegally and abolishing abortion, among others.

Must be nice :smith:

Edit:

https://twitter.com/cato_of_utica/status/1472721244017549312?s=21

:lol:

Rod Hoofhearted fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Dec 20, 2021

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Cthulu Carl posted:

"TEXAS IS SHAPED LIKE ISRAEL!" I scream as I scrawl "EGYPT" with my own feces over the location of Texas on a map.

Just like every other game they play. Yes, Connect Four is exactly like Monopoly if you change all the rules and restructure the whole thing.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

The Last Call posted:

It's a mystery.

Weird how Nazis always say stupid poo poo about Jews. It's almost like Nazis were part of this thing where millions of Jews were disappeared or something

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

priznat posted:

You gotta be a real shithead to have a Nixon collection.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Gutter Phoenix posted:

What if I told you that the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald is the REAL STORY behind Noah's Ark?....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

This is NOT what I heard on Ancient Aliens!!!

Color me skeptical. :tinfoil:

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

AIDS!

They really are obsessed over people dying from getting vaccinated one way or another.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1472732240304132101?t=One5ky1I8SXycR74HndCLg&s=19

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

WhyteRyce posted:

Its kind of funny, asians have always been used as the counter to typical racism discourse. "Look at these guys they didn't complain about not getting free handouts or people being nice to them they just put their head down and worked hard and they don't seem to have a problem with racism in America". Then the pandemic happened and a bunch of anti asian poo poo happened instantly and people like Jeremy Lin came out and said it's always been there its just that no one ever asked about it

i mean apparently its way way worse then just that but its more than no one noticed until chuds and weird fucks started attacking random folks during the trump years and covid.

dope. some good news today. also i got out of the hospital today after getting sepsis. was a really lovely time but i am out and will recover. piss in blood is the ultimate goon disease.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The Last Call posted:

AIDS!

They really are obsessed over people dying from getting vaccinated one way or another.

Ironic, since going all-in on mRNA vaccine research due to COVID is likely to result in a vaccine for HIV, eradicating AIDS.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
If it came down to Q or Trump who do you think would win? It might not be Trump:

They really are upset about the vaccine.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cory Booker and Elizabeth Warren both tested positive for covid at the same time because they was fuckin

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

bird with big dick posted:

Cory Booker and Elizabeth Warren both tested positive for covid at the same time because they was fuckin

Well, obviously.

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Dec 20, 2021

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

The Last Call posted:

If it came down to Q or Trump who do you think would win? It might not be Trump

Lol at mass murderes

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
"Well, we already have the executive and the House, that is fair enough. We really can't pursue any judicial issues at the moment."

This is a rant and you should probably just ignore it: I am a democrat and I loving hate the democrats. They play the "we're looking out for you, actually" card but don't do any looking out for you. Joe Manchin can eat my entire rear end in a top hat and intestines.

Major Taylor Greeney can go jump in a loving creek. I don't give a gently caress.

Leerean Bonburt can take a jump into the canyon. I don't give a gently caress.

Drop Joe Manchin into a loving coal mine and leave his rear end there.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Why are people so dumb? Like I try to inform them about the shadow cabal and their use of vaccines to get mind control nanobots into the populous and they just look at me like I'm crazy. What the gently caress is that? The research is crystal clear and I'm so god drat sick of these smug ignorant liberals posting poo poo online. WAKE UP SHEEPLE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Chief McHeath posted:

"Well, we already have the executive and the House, that is fair enough. We really can't pursue any judicial issues at the moment."

This is a rant and you should probably just ignore it: I am a democrat and I loving hate the democrats. They play the "we're looking out for you, actually" card but don't do any looking out for you. Joe Manchin can eat my entire rear end in a top hat and intestines.

Major Taylor Greeney can go jump in a loving creek. I don't give a gently caress.

I hate the establishment democrats because they always offer hope and then pull it away at the last fuckin' minute, as shown in this helpful pie chart I've created in Microsoft Office for use with Windows 95:

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

Chief McHeath for President in 2022

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I hate the establishment democrats because they always offer hope and then pull it away at the last fuckin' minute, as shown in this helpful pie chart I've created in Microsoft Office for use with Windows 95:

Establishment Democrats have the politically motivated Left leaning US voter over a barrel.

Because, what are you going to do? Vote for a Republican?

So eventually, enough people get disillusioned and stop voting, allowing the crazies to elect a failed property magnate who said racist things to rile up hillbillies. Even though, by most possible metrics, said crazies are the minority nearly everywhere.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

BrigadierSensible posted:

Establishment Democrats have the politically motivated Left leaning US voter over a barrel.

Because, what are you going to do? Vote for a Republican?

So eventually, enough people get disillusioned and stop voting, allowing the crazies to elect a failed property magnate who said racist things to rile up hillbillies. Even though, by most possible metrics, said crazies are the minority nearly everywhere.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
A worthwhile diversion from the cursed images thread...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

They’re all monsters, even Cousin Greg. There are no good guys on that show, and I think that’s part of way it’s so great.

Yeah watching Greg fail upwards constantly while being a gigantic goofus is always entertaining. I legit love that show. What a cast!