Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

People have been talking about that game for whatever reason. I had the PC version and while fun it was v buggy, there's an early boss where Spiderman swings through a window to confront [whoever] as he does, but for me he missed the window and splatted into the side of the building and the cutscene never ended

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

People have been talking about that game for whatever reason. I had the PC version and while fun it was v buggy, there's an early boss where Spiderman swings through a window to confront [whoever] as he does, but for me he missed the window and splatted into the side of the building and the cutscene never ended

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Never a bad time to post this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngORPZj4wwY

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Spiderman endlessly swinging into each side of the window like Sideshow Bob and the rakes

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Just started FFVII Remake and it rules so hard.

Can’t get over how good the soundtrack is

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao every time

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I remember loving that game as a kid (PS1 version) until I got to the final boss which was carnage and doc ock combining into a terrible body horror monster who chases you down an exploding hallway and I got so scared I could never bring myself to rent the game again.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Happy birthday, Bicyclops. I hope your kids stay silent, your flu is cured, and your families let you crawl into your gaming den.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TSO kicked rear end. watching the credits roll for SMB Banana Mania right now, probably just gonna wind down the night with one of the challenge modes

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

i spilled coffee into my pc and i couldn't game since friday

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

good gaming today, went 1-2 in the random select strive tournament, then played two hours of that and kof xv whilest waiting in the ffxiv queue. ran some content with the boys until i got disconnected in the middle of a boss ffight and now i'm in the queue again. :cheers:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Dongicus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-tzs47o33A

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
decided to play 20 year old MMO "Earth and Beyond" on a emulated server. It was westwoods last game. I like it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Think I might close out the weekend by starting Koudelka

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Or I might just go to bed. Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

5am hades run before bed

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I’m fighting a house. this game rules lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

looking forward to when you get to the remake in a year or whatever.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dongicus posted:

F

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Morning coffee and Link's Awakening

Praying Christmas posting rules have come into effect today

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

Morning coffee and Link's Awakening

Praying Christmas posting rules have come into effect today

lol

Animal Crossing and coffee

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
about to go work at my job

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mycophobia posted:

Quit.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

mycophobia posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

That's my secret, Cap. I'm always working

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

i neeed to randomly come into ~2 million dollars first

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mycophobia posted:

Rob a bank.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Start a new character and choose the rich parents class OP

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Get a job with paid time off OP

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mycophobia posted:

This. I didn’t take my vacation this week because I gambled that everyone else would and with working from home it would barely be any different from being on vacation anyway. So I’m hoping I can get a bunch of Persona 5 Royal in today, I made it to what I think is the final section of the base game but I’m pretty sure I’ve done what’s needed to unlock the extra semester from Royal too so hopefully I can knock it out this week

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

Same here. Buttfuck the follow button folks.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

herculon posted:

Get a job with paid time off OP

im only working today and tomorrow. icouldve taken longer stretches of days off but im too lazy to teach other people how to do my poo poo so id rather just take them sporadically. less stressful, overall

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
spent all morning playing Polybius.
god this game rules, i wish i had vr

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm working all week but because my job is mostly just responding to client queries I won't have anything to do most of this week because they'll all be on holiday lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I work in a factory bakery, which doesn’t close. Farewell all.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

b_d posted:

looking forward to when you get to the remake in a year or whatever.

lol yeah it's gonna be a while but that was part of my motivation too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

put down paper mario for a bit to try out shovel knight puzzle dungeon. didnt know it was a loop repeat game, buit its super badass. every level is pretty different and all the characters play super differently, really enjoyin it.