Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Just sitting around still mad as gently caress they lost that GB game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Just sitting around still mad as gently caress they lost that GB game

If the Bengals just beat the Bears and Jets they have the division locked up. They also should have beat the 49ers. That's why I call them reverse frauds.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

shut up Shut Up SHUT UP

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

shut up Shut Up SHUT UP

I mean I really do think if you make the playoffs you could win the whole AFC regardless of where you finish. I think the Bengals are that good. They just have to not melt down. Then you might see those Packers again.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

not melting down is what bengals do best

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

They should wear contact lenses that make all their opponents look like the Ravens. Then they win the SB guaranteed.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Imagine losing to green bay with your starter qb

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Despera posted:

Imagine losing to green bay with your starter qb

We would've been blown out with ours.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

imagine not having like 10 starters and half the cap space on ir

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

It's funny because blowing an absolute gift against GB is sooo Bengals, and losing to the fuckin Bears and Jets is SO Bengals.

In conclusion the Bengals are a land of contrasts constantly slamming the door on your dick

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
better to be a cock tease than a door mat

Despera fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Dec 20, 2021

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

It's funny because blowing an absolute gift against GB is sooo Bengals, and losing to the fuckin Bears and Jets is SO Bengals.

In conclusion the Bengals are a land of contrasts constantly slamming the door on your dick

poo poo like that is why i try to keep some perspective for my team. ive seen some bad losses, especially against the bengals. but man, that style of random bullshit coupled with getting hosed over by chance is rarely matched, and even then only by like the browns or jets or lions.

when burrow went down last year it felt like a microcosm of the nfl in particular. why even get mad when so much poo poo is random painful luck like that.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

at least they swept the steelers

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I'd say the Bengals are more likely to make the playoffs than to miss at this point. But - even if they miss - a season where you sweep the Steelers convincingly is gonna be a B minus at worst as long as Joe gets a healthy offseason.

They're way ahead of where I thought they would be.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
I’m trapped abroad was the Steelers game as terrible to watch as the stat line suggests

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Their offense was really really bad but their defense was really really good. So a bit of a wash

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Jivesauce posted:

Also what genocide is the forum supporting? Everyone just let that go like they already knew what that guy was talking about.
gently caress if I know, that missed me too

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Coupons really hates Uyghurs.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Bengals have the most garbage human as coach gross are the bengals known as the Cowboys of this division?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mostly they're known as the Bengals of this division

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

Bengals have the most garbage human as coach gross are the bengals known as the Cowboys of this division?

Lol posted in the nfl thread about how america gave up to covid and a bunch of incredible bad thread responses of the whole world failed at covid and omicron is mild we won. I can't bring myself to poo poo up the thread by bringing up china etc, but I came here to vent amongst some therapyneeders

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

Lol posted in the nfl thread about how america gave up to covid and a bunch of incredible bad thread responses of the whole world failed at covid and omicron is mild we won. I can't bring myself to poo poo up the thread by bringing up china etc, but I came here to vent amongst some therapyneeders

teh

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

we do not deserve cavauro

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Sour Diesel posted:

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Sour Diesel posted:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Cavauro posted:

Covid has won the messaging wars and every other sub forum here has been completely brain broken. Much like the upcoming climate apocalypse, the last remaining bastion of humanity will Ohio, home of the AFC North.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

do we even have a game day thread lmao Browns are winning*!!!!!

*currently not losing

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Sour Diesel posted:

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

do we even have a game day thread lmao Browns are winning*!!!!!

*currently not losing

being a home game, they're virtually losing

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I will not be deterred by Internet bullying!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

same

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm just saying I wouldn't like my team coach to not know the name of our kicker.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you're just saying whatever mean thing you can think of, like about delaware or the cincinnati bengals. with no skin in the game, and a devil may care attitude.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Asproigerosis posted:

I'm just saying I wouldn't like my team coach to not know the name of our kicker.

i wish my coach was more like that, its practically all he talks about

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
How DARE you, I will always defend Delaware until my dying breath!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

⨀⫙⨀

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Imagine knowing or even thinking about Delaware

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Asproigerosis posted:

How DARE you, I will always defend Delaware until my dying breath!

Delaware should not exist

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what the hell....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Delaware should not exist