Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i found it a bit exhausting to play because every puzzle and fight in the game requires execution, it never gives you the satisfaction of just tearing through a room. i still liked it though and will beat it someday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

you get to tear thru the peacefuly moles, cows, and otoher overworld enemies whom are mostly peaceful except for the snowmen who are evil and will agressively attack

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

you get to tear thru the peacefuly moles, cows, and otoher overworld enemies whom are mostly peaceful except for the snowmen who are evil and will agressively attack

The snowmen are harder than any enemy in Dark Souls

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mysterious loyall X posted:

i liked it and beat it

congrats... want a cookie? :rolleyse:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Just realised I never played the dlc. Might have to check that out since the game ends on a slightly lame buy the true ending released in 6 months cliffhanger

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
switch online update

paper mario is as great as you think it was and now I'm wondering if I'm suffering from stockholm syndrome for enjoying the most recent paper marios

claymates is better than you think, dad! Better than you think! (it's like a mediocre DKC game)

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I didn’t like sticker star or color splash but origami king was a fun ride

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Fungah! posted:

i hve no idea but also the way you asked the question makes me think "he's tryin to tediously educate me about this game" so probably

Lmao assassinated

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

surprise sega drop

quote:

5 additional #SEGAGenesis games are now available for #NintendoSwitchOnline + Expansion Pack members! Which will you play first?

- Altered Beast
- ToeJam & Earl
- Dynamite Headdy
- Sword of Vermilion
- Thunder Force II

thanks for the sega, nintendo

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Blessed update

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Augus posted:

I didn’t like sticker star or color splash but origami king was a fun ride

Yeah origami king was good

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

all the origami king coffee shop gags are incredible.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

all the origami king coffee shop gags are incredible.

Origami King's writing is top-notch. wonderful game

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
origami king was cute and fun and also i never finished it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chilled Milk posted:

origami king was cute and fun and also i never finished it

this, but i did like th writing a lot. i just got super bored of the normal battles and have the braind isease where i cant run from normal battles in games ever

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Fungah! posted:

this, but i did like th writing a lot. i just got super bored of the normal battles and have the braind isease where i cant run from normal battles in games ever

gotta get that exp

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

yeah. writing was great and boss battles were fun. by the end I was avoiding regular battles as much as possible though

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

gotta get that exp

drat straight

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
nintendo

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Zelda imps, what order do you do the last two temples in OOT? I feel like it’s natural to go to Shadow first but the menu screen puts it after Spirit…

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Shadow then Spirit.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

Shadow then Spirit.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

Shadow then Spirit.

I think that’s how I did it as a kid. I feel like the Spirit Temple is a good climactic dungeon with the Nabooru stuff.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Don't you need the Hover Boots to even get to the Spirit Temple? It's been a long time since I've played it but I thought that was the case when crossing the desert.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Nah I did it today. You hookshot over the river of sand and then follow the ghost.

I remember hearing as a kid you need the boots but I don’t think you actually get much out of them.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Kakariko is on fire once you get the fire and water medallions, which sorta railroads you into doin the whole shadow temple sequence. you'd have to cut it off after getting the lens, or have a guide or something telling you how to get through the desert without it

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
when i was a kid i'd go into shadow just for the hover boots then do everything else i could because i was scared of the shadow temple. they don't do much compared to the hookshot and they're annoying to wear all the time but they're drat cool.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Evil Eagle posted:

Shadow then Spirit.

:hai:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Spilled a drink on my Switch and now it won't detect any right joycon being attached to it. I am not really confident in my ability to successfully replace the rail lol
Update: this slowly but surely fixed itself over the course of the last couple of weeks and is now 100% functional. Joycon as well. I don't think that's how these things usually work, but thank you Nintendo.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Update: this slowly but surely fixed itself over the course of the last couple of weeks and is now 100% functional. Joycon as well. I don't think that's how these things usually work, but thank you Nintendo.

that happened when I dropped an iPhone in the toilet a few years ago. Home button completely stopped working then months later started randomly exiting me out of apps until it just slowly started working as expected lol.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Imps discovering the mysterious phenomenon known as "drying"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

P-Mack posted:

Imps discovering the mysterious phenomenon known as "drying"

I expect things to dry about as much as they're ever going to within, like, a week max. I'm attributing this to Nintendo magic and you can't stop me

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I didn’t want to brag about being a drying expert online.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

yeah got into "dehy" few years back. got a p pro setup now. towels, climate controlled room, etc.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

copy posted:

yeah got into "dehy" few years back. got a p pro setup now. towels, climate controlled room, etc.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

big thick dude in cargo shorts sittin in front of a heat lamp 12 hours a day telling people he's gonna live to be a thousand