Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Smythe posted:

clicked on kaitlins twitter to check some hot pics and apparently shes knocked up. feel bad for her omnipresent goon-shaped simp. poor guy must have lost his drat mind.

he's currently extremely confused as to why putting it inside her would do that :pwn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

i just can't get over that shes has chosen her lane but refuses to go to a hair stylist

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009
The horse girl hair is the most authentically trad thing about her.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Paffgen posted:

yeah if she went and got a Karen it'd be weird. what she has now is the hair of a person who puts on a diaper for a stunt

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
incredibly funny that people care about being piled on by liz's followers. you shouldn't care about being piled on. the last thread that piled on me here spawned a mass shooter. it just means you're right.

Judakel has issued a correction as of 21:59 on Dec 20, 2021

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Paffgen posted:

That and her dad being her photographer

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I’m not saying gently caress up the brand, there’s some distance between full horse & a perm imo

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

she can at least run a brush through her hair once in a while, it would probably light up like tinder if it felt the sun for too long

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

QUEENS

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

I first read latin as like latin america lol

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

this is the dumbest poo poo on the planet. of course the dashas like it

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

babypolis posted:

idk its kinda cool to watch once if you're completely detached.

traditional catholic weddings take for loving ever though

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I don't see how it would improve anything I hated about going to mass growing up if it was in an incomprehensible language

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

babypolis posted:

people are looking for some kind of rock in an increasingly fragile-looking modern world, and the people who pretend they haven't changed anything since 1000 AD are in a position to capitalize on some of that hunger for stability

of course, they're all going to move on to something new once this one gets boring to them, but this one was not the hardest one to see coming

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Mr. Lobe posted:

I don't see how it would improve anything I hated about going to mass growing up if it was in an incomprehensible language

there is a great line from John Adams' diaries on the first time he went to a catholic mass in philadelphia, trying to figure out what their deal was, and walked away in awe "that my forefathers had ever escaped such a spectacle whose every aspect was designed to ensnare the mind of man"

from this we derive that colonial massachussets may have been the most boring place on the face of the planet

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Mr. Lobe posted:

emphasis on the once

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

there is a great line from John Adams' diaries on the first time he went to a catholic mass in philadelphia, trying to figure out what their deal was, and walked away in awe "that my forefathers had ever escaped such a spectacle whose every aspect was designed to ensnare the mind of man"

from this we derive that colonial massachussets may have been the most boring place on the face of the planet

people who are impressed by Latin mass are like the monkey who flips out when the guy makes a coin disappear.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mr. Lobe posted:

latin is a pretty cool language to listen to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PdfrfPC5NY

also it's like ASMR

but latin mass should prob only be conducted in ye olde european churches and american churches are dumb and ugly as poo poo. you need that extravagant opulence of vaticani exploitation and corruption with 50000 ft vaulted ceilings giant stained glass windows while freezing to the bone in a massive stone atrium to make it work

Xaris has issued a correction as of 23:32 on Dec 20, 2021

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

I hope both of my priests friend are pissed off about this. One of them was 100% going to do an old Latin mass as his first mass when he gets ordained (Cardinal told him to wait a year and think abuut it) . He learned Latin just to do it lol

Digital Jedi has issued a correction as of 23:40 on Dec 20, 2021

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Digital Jedi posted:

He learned Latin just to do it lol

lmao, the only valid reason is to do better on the SATs

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Digital Jedi posted:

He learned Latin just to do it lol
i've been teaching myself (very rudimentary) latin for fun and it's a cool to learn a lot about the evolution and diaspora of language. it's more like learning history in that sense. it's not that complex besides that there's no standard subject-predicate structure and can kinda be most any order which you sort of have to know what the case-endings refer to to make better sense of it, and not an extensive amount of words but each are gendered and plural-gendered in a lot of ways so like one word can refer to a bunch of other possible things and have to put a lot of case endings together. otoh a lot of the words make a lot of sense in an english and have some similar phonetics so it's not that foreign.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

people who are impressed by Latin mass are like the monkey who flips out when the guy makes a coin disappear.

Same but Mongolian throat-singing

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

booing loudly at the Puritans, stomping on their buckle hats

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Bad Faith: Episode 133 - Succession In The City http://badfaithpodcast.com

I don't know how to share podcast. Brie Grey Joy and two other folks talks the new Sex In the City series. I've watched the old series back when I was a child and I was correct to not revisit their Sam-Free reboot. The clips from the show make me WANT TO DIE. Carrie has a podcast and that makes perfect sense, but I hate it. Charlotte adopted an Asian daughter. It is all so much worse that I could have imagined.

How do I explain to my wife that this isn't an AMBW podcast anymore? I shared the ep description with her but Virgil is still on the thumbnail and like... I know why, but explaining why it is still the thumbnail is hard.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Dasha's next movie is going to be a horror set during the Civil War!

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Johnny Reb abuses peyote and is haunted by the candyman. The final scene is him in the haymarket crowd.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Dasha remaking Birth of the Nation is a bold choice

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Wizard Master posted:

Setting aside Dasha this is actually kind of interesting. Just hoping the movie has the right take on the Civil War.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"Yeah, my next film is also genre. It’s called Madame Blanque. I play the starring role. It’s a horror film that takes place prior to the American Civil War. And it’s a period piece, so it’s a little larger in scale… still pretty contained, though, it’s not like an epic or anything. And, a lot like Scary, it still deals with unsustainable power dynamics between characters, as well as supernatural and psychedelic elements."

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wizard Master posted:

Hope she’s prepared to get sued by Sega

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

KirbyKhan posted:

Bad Faith: Episode 133 - Succession In The City http://badfaithpodcast.com

I don't know how to share podcast. Brie Grey Joy and two other folks talks the new Sex In the City series. I've watched the old series back when I was a child and I was correct to not revisit their Sam-Free reboot. The clips from the show make me WANT TO DIE. Carrie has a podcast and that makes perfect sense, but I hate it. Charlotte adopted an Asian daughter. It is all so much worse that I could have imagined.

How do I explain to my wife that this isn't an AMBW podcast anymore? I shared the ep description with her but Virgil is still on the thumbnail and like... I know why, but explaining why it is still the thumbnail is hard.

What is AMBW. Feel free to laugh at me for not knowing.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I’m going to guess Asian man black woman

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hope she’s prepared to get sued by Sega

this is a video game movie.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

KirbyKhan posted:

How do I explain to my wife that this isn't an AMBW podcast anymore?

thread title for the love of god please

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Dasha is just the new zooey

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Asian Man, Black Woman. Whole section of normal core youtube videos out there of people vlogging themselves.

Just figured it out, theres a new feed that just forwards new show DEBRIEF into the old show BADFAITHPOD RSS feed.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

KirbyKhan posted:

Asian Man, Black Woman. Whole section of normal core youtube videos out there of people vlogging themselves.
methinks you might be just a bit too much online here. but im a simpleton and what do i know

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m going to guess Asian man black woman

KirbyKhan posted:

Just figured it out, theres a new feed that just forwards new show DEBRIEF into the old show BADFAITHPOD RSS feed.

That should have been obvious. Please feel free to mock me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

HashtagGirlboss posted:

That should have been obvious. Please feel free to mock me.

Absolutely not

Xaris posted:

methinks you might be just a bit too much online here. but im a simpleton and what do i know

Absolutely. But I do want to clarify that Sex In the City is the least online thing on this page and that normal people internet is terrifying.