Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

we have just folded space from latinx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

a goon, or lurker, is taking on chapo. Which side will you choose, O goon? me, i dont care at all, i just think its funny

https://twitter.com/FalconryFinance/status/1473338343995830274

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

A Russian troll farm posted:

a goon, or lurker, is taking on chapo. Which side will you choose, O goon? me, i dont care at all, i just think its funny

There was another goon who melted down in the Chapo thread because Felix said masks suck.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

the falcon guy loving sucks

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Puppy Galaxy posted:

the falcon guy loving sucks

Felix sucks too maybe they can 69

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

I dislike both of these people.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

thats taintrunner

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

why quote tweet something felix posted on july 30th

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
im the falcon guy on twitter

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it's me :)

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

I am farticus

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
falcon guy ripped off a pic from the Rona thread and sold it. let’s drop several hydrogen bombs on his smegma crusted deeyock.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Dalmuti posted:

im the falcon guy on twitter

little do you know, some randos will now chase you to the ends of the earth for this post

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

hes apparently another jokerfied felix reply guy lol. thats like the third or fourth

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

I dislike both of these people.

This is the correct position

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

you gotta be falcon kidding me with this poo poo

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Homeless Friend posted:

Latinx? How about my latin ex folks? Amirite? Boomshakalaka.

This summer
Danny Treju is
Latin Axe

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

chapo absolutely loving sucks and have always been failchildren. they're just funny. those are two different things

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Judakel posted:

chapo absolutely loving sucks and have always been failchildren. they're just funny. those are two different things

that makes them relatable op

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
https://twitter.com/intellegint/status/1473397784539582465

they've done nothing.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Chapo doing the "would you like to donate $1 for children in need" thing grocery markets do is Marxist Leninism

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

felix is right, we are gonna be edging covid for the next decade plus

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
chapos are kulaks and stalin would've done the needful

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

This is true, but surely if someone attacked your friends thusly you would respond thusly. I can see all sides of this

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
imagine caring about that loser falcon account, or any other account tbh

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Essentially everyone is wrong. The Falcon man is an enemy of the forums and a transparent grifter. Felix is infected by liberalism and an antimasker. Which podcast is pure? It's radio war nerd.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

imagine caring about that loser falcon account, or any other account tbh

They steal jokes and content from cspam megathreads lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Essentially everyone is wrong. The Falcon man is an enemy of the forums and a transparent grifter. Felix is infected by liberalism and an antimasker. Which podcast is pure? It's radio war nerd.

salient analysis my friend

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

All the falcon man has done is sleep on jude doyles couch

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

If someone told me it really was taintrunner I would not put it past this dumb reality

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
stop posting and talking about loser twitter reply guys into the liz franczak appreciation station thread. tia

the jizzlane maxwell trial eps are great

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it's all very clear. if the chapos were alive during the cultural revolution, will and amber would be taunted and exiled while matt and felix would bombard the headquarters

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

I will not have goons sullying the name of Liz Franczak by uttering it from their lips.

anyway, the falcon guy made a major strategic error in attempting to strike against chapo before he had sufficient clout. He was followed by some big twitter names and therefore believed he was stronger than he was. But military convention says that the attacker should have a 3-1 advantage in order to ensure victory in the attack. He did not have this. His hubris is his downfall.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Ahaha I loving called this guy would be spurned reply guy turned enemy

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
also the irony of any cspammer saying someone else wasn't doing enough when every post here is "lol nothing matters and you're coping if you think otherwise"

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

i dropped chapo after bernie lost because I knew that liberalism was over and defeated for good

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Are the e1 Patreon episodes any good?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

papa horny michael posted:

Are the e1 Patreon episodes any good?

the d&d campaigns are the only good "listen to someone else play nerdgames" things ever made

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

redneck nazgul posted:

the d&d campaigns are the only good "listen to someone else play nerdgames" things ever made

except for pod about list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Yeah, I like both of those shows but lost Patreon access to each when the pirate feeds went down. Think I'm going to pay for each for a month to see what I'd been missing.

It feels like most pal stuff is Patreon. and e1 rarely releases new free episodes?