Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

TheJunkyardGod posted:

Down 15 points tonight. Should I roll with Van Jefferson or gamble on someone like Freddie Swain since Lockett is out?

Start the Van vroom vroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Spermy Smurf posted:

Isnt Lockett out? Who the hell else they gonna throw to?

Swain szn

Swain szn = lost szn

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

So Ronald Jones or Le’Veon Bell? Avoid is probably not an option

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Bellmaker posted:

So Ronald Jones or Le’Veon Bell? Avoid is probably not an option

It's got to be Jones at least for the 1st week.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Anti-Hero posted:

Just need 46 from Hurts :pray:
I need him to outscore DKM and Penny by 21 :sigh:

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Antonio Gibson and 6 points is not gonna be enough to stop Dallas goddert.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I'm only 20 points away after being down by 60. I had already check out of the season.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

One of my 2 playoff teams completely poo poo the bed this week (last week of the regular season) for a whopping 72 points, while the other went nuclear for nearly 200 points.

We’ll see which one actually shows up for the semi finals next week!

Hint: it’s neither

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

I lost all three playoff games. This might be my worst fantasy week ever. Tough way to end the season. But now it's only about 8 months to the draft!

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

can we all agree that Cooper Kupp is a monster that cannot be stopped :stare:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Bellmaker posted:

can we all agree that Cooper Kupp is a monster that cannot be stopped :stare:

i wish him a good week of rest and working out so he can do it one more time since my old work league did not extend to account for the extra game (it’s used on the loser’s bracket) so next week is finals and I’m in.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
Thought for sure I was gonna lose in one league tonight because of Brady, Gronk, and Cooper having lovely games. Was up by just over 8 points and they still had McLaurin left to play.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Missed the playoffs after losing my last two games by a combined 4 points. Fantasy can be so rough, hahah. Better luck next year!

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
Cooper Kupp and Jalen Hurts scored almost exactly as many points than the rest of my team combined.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Spermy Smurf posted:

Isnt Lockett out? Who the hell else they gonna throw to?

Apparently fuckin no one. I am an idiot.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I’m out, henderson with 4.7 points. Mind yiu, he’s not really why I lost - for that, refer to Tom Brady

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Started Henderson over Sony, somehow missed that tweet at 6:45 saying McVay wants to run with Sony, and ended up losing by less than a point. Fortunately the guy in 2nd place also lost by 1.3 so I managed to secure the first seed payout. Sweating bullets for the last couple days but now I get to face the guy with JT and Zeke. Yay!

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

took just an incredible L in the league I'm still in the playoffs in. was. type of loss you check for stats corrections on the next day.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Well, was projected to lose by 20, and lost by 5. Whole team overperformed except for Russ, Julio, and D Smith. Bah.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Watching my teams that just missed the playoffs outscore most playoff teams

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The team im facing in the finals has consistently out scored everyone like 6 weeks in a row has catapulted to top scoring team by the end of the season. So yeah I’m really looking forward to the weekend.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

I'm in the 2-week finals with 7 of my top 10 draft picks out with injury/covid. If I win my family league this year I loving earned it.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The team im facing in the finals has consistently out scored everyone like 6 weeks in a row has catapulted to top scoring team by the end of the season. So yeah I’m really looking forward to the weekend.

But just think how pissed he'll be if you beat him!

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

AnacondaHL posted:

I'm in the 2-week finals with 7 of my top 10 draft picks out with injury/covid. If I win my family league this year I loving earned it.

Well I opened my big dumb mouth too soon, go ahead and throw Brandin Cooks onto the covid bench pile :tif:

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

AnacondaHL posted:

Well I opened my big dumb mouth too soon, go ahead and throw Brandin Cooks onto the covid bench pile :tif:

Yeah I think that's going to really seal it for me too. But I'll go out swinging with Swift and Mixon back... maybe.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Yeah I think that's going to really seal it for me too. But I'll go out swinging with Swift and Mixon back... maybe.

Hey fellow Swift and Mixon owner :hfive:

(I'm terrified lol)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
My multiple Ekeler-Cooks playoff teams are looking great. Especially the one with Travis Kelce :shepicide:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Hey fellow Swift and Mixon owner :hfive:

(I'm terrified lol)

I have Swift and Mixon AND Gibson and McLaurin.

:tif:

My lineup seemed so great earlier in the season

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Embrace the chaos. This is pure, distilled fantasy football.

Shoot it into my veins instead of the vax

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Spoeank posted:

My multiple Ekeler-Cooks playoff teams are looking great. Especially the one with Travis Kelce :shepicide:

are you me? here's a semis team of mine, except my TE situation is, uh, better:

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
Out of my 14 people league, 12 had the opportunity to take Ronald Jones before my opponent and no one did, gently caress me. I guess my hopes are now that he bombs.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Depending on Ronald Jones is the Russian Roulette of football.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Ronald Jones is a sword that cuts both ways.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I opted for the Ekeler backup over Jones. Idk if that was smart yet. We'll see.

Plz come back Ekeler........

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Hell, I just picked up Huntley. In the semifinals, last time I won it all I had a Baltimore QB who gave me 46+ points. If he plays, what the hell.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
My Christmas Eve alcohol consumption is 1:1 against how well Deebo and Kittle perform tonight.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Well I really hope Huntley starts now.

https://twitter.com/nick_underhill/status/1474061380374441987

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I really want an alternative to Dak but can't make myself go for Ben or Jimmy G or Wentz

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Dalvin Cook on the Covid list.

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1474070160067768324?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Lol both my team and finals opponent are getting loving W R E C K E D. It’s going to be a game of who can stream/grab the right replacements.