Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Super trashed and not stopping...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
hell of a snipe :cheers:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

Not intended, but not backing down! I don't know the outcome, but, it will be trashed

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
the best ones never are. good luck and trashed speed

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Time for that post work/workout beer.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Escape From Noise posted:

Time for that post work/workout beer.

When I would do doubles in the summer I'd grab a tall can before my last few sets of the night workout. I had a small weight yard on my front patio out at the farmhouse. The only downside is the front faced east so I didn't get to finish my workout/have a beer/watch the sunset all together. But still was nice after all the poo poo I had to do when I lived out there and the air was finally cooling and I was burning the last of my energy for the day and getting my first beer or sometimes just starting a bottle of wine.
I hate living in the city, ppl get all fucky just if I wanna get drunk in my front yard. Even in a small town on rainy days I'd throw tubes out in the yard and spend the afternoon getting drunk with my friends in the rain without anyone calling the cops.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Ass-penny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KSR2XrE0DI

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Shhh

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Oops! all kief™

Escape From Noise

Futaloli?

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

:negative:

Ass-penny

Looks good, would smoke.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Friends, I am lit

Ass-penny

Cardi BYOB posted:

Friends, I am lit

:peanut:

I'm about to have my first whiskey

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

I'm about to have my first whiskey

aw yess hell yeah son

more falafel please

forums poster

did a wake & bake with an edible and then hit the tangie sunrise before we went to see die hard at a maskless theater, indoors its a drivein, I gotcha! and I'm drinking much crispy modelos

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Areola Grande

:dogstare: indoors drive in theater?!?

more info pls

more falafel please

forums poster

Areola Grande posted:

more info pls

I'm in the car, I'm indoors! :dadjoke:

Areola Grande

:bang:

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

more info pls

If you survive the carbon monoxide the ticket is free!

selan dyin

goin 2 the pub, wish me luck crew

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

:)

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Ass-penny

"as we drive past the last exit to home I. Waving goodbye
And I might be sleeping in the ditch tonight, but whiskey is my kind of lullaby."

peanut

I finished a yuuuuge file today so I'm gonna get trashed at my friend's bar and catch up with all the life events.

Twenty Four

nesamdoom posted:

Even in a small town on rainy days I'd throw tubes out in the yard and spend the afternoon getting drunk with my friends in the rain without anyone calling the cops.

I don't know if I understand this. Are you saying throwing like innertubes like the kind people use to float down rivers out in your front yard and sitting in them while drinking with your friends?

I can get behind this idea, but I have never heard of it before and probably am completely wrong.

more falafel please

forums poster

been mildly high for 36 hours, time for a gummy

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Twenty Four posted:

I don't know if I understand this. Are you saying throwing like innertubes like the kind people use to float down rivers out in your front yard and sitting in them while drinking with your friends?

I can get behind this idea, but I have never heard of it before and probably am completely wrong.

You nailed it.
I don't know anyone else that goes yard tubing, but the river sucked in the rain so we'd do that. It's nice during a warm rain.

Twenty Four

I like it! Maybe run the sprinklers instead here because it rarely rains. During the "milder" (still too dang hot) summer days that sounds like a good time.

Twenty Four

New concept of "shower beer"

peanut

Kewl yard tubin is hard chillin

I got heartburn from drinks so I'm eating yogurt at 2am

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Twenty Four posted:

I like it! Maybe run the sprinklers instead here because it rarely rains. During the "milder" (still too dang hot) summer days that sounds like a good time.

gently caress all that running through the sprinkler spray, just plant yourself right in the landing zone and open a beer. That's a good alternative without regular rain.

peanut posted:

Kewl yard tubin is hard chillin

it really is some lazy fun poo poo that almost is doing something.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Ass-penny

a mate of mine from college and I would stand in the street in front of his place and roll a bike tire back and forth. we were always high, and frequently drunk. the people that would drive by us would be so bewildered that two grown men could find fun in this activity, and that they were so confused by what we did for fun to kill an afternoon is just the saddest poo poo I've ever heard.

anyway drinking in tubes sounds good to me.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Goddamn you ever get so loving wasted up drinking whiskey until 7am and you can't even plug in your phone. And then the next day you can't do anything but doomscroll on your dying phone and lay on the couch and gently caress it's like 16:08 already and I'm not going to get anything done today am I?

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

Goddamn you ever get so loving wasted up drinking whiskey until 7am and you can't even plug in your phone. And then the next day you can't do anything but doomscroll on your dying phone and lay on the couch and gently caress it's like 16:08 already and I'm not going to get anything done today am I?

not personally no. there's nothing I dislike more than watching the sun come up while trashed. feels bad man

Ass-penny

It's that trash life broooo
Just feel like I'ma listen to Pat the Bunny and drink whiskey until I stop waking up.

Barking Gecko

All things being equal, I'd prefer to see the sunrise because I've been up all night, rather than because I was misguided enough to get up early.

:cheers:

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

All things being equal, I'd prefer to see the sunrise because I've been up all night, rather than because I was misguided enough to get up early.

:cheers:

I'll drink to that :cheerdoge:

Barking Gecko

Areola Grande posted:

I have been for the past couple hours. :trashed::hf::cheers:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Areola Grande posted:

I did it; I posted it in FYAD: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3988603&pagenumber=1#lastpost

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Trashed on my booster. 7G coming out my rear end in a top hat any day now.

Also, weed, just like an enormous amount.