Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lmao that's amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Titan up

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Jamar, seeing a city “is that Cincinnati?”

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
The queen city

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I am more and more on the trade Lamar to New Orleans bandwagon. It would answer so many Lamar v. Roman v. surrounding cast questions and get Jackson in a dome where he could hopefully extend his career and do dope poo poo more often. Plus I'd be able to root for him in the NFC and the Ravens in the AFC giving me an nice bit of injury insurance on the enjoyment of each season. Huntley seems like Tyrod 2.0, which isn't going to do anything for you long term but is nice.

In fact, the only reason I can see to not get this done today is if you had a specific interest in the Ravens winning games.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I am more and more on the trade Lamar to New Orleans bandwagon. It would answer so many Lamar v. Roman v. surrounding cast questions and get Jackson in a dome where he could hopefully extend his career and do dope poo poo more often. Plus I'd be able to root for him in the NFC and the Ravens in the AFC giving me an nice bit of injury insurance on the enjoyment of each season. Huntley seems like Tyrod 2.0, which isn't going to do anything for you long term but is nice.

In fact, the only reason I can see to not get this done today is if you had a specific interest in the Ravens winning games.

If they win games how can i complain???

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
They should make up a term for the very particular kind of brokebrains fans of successful teams get.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Entitlement?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Fifty Three posted:

Entitlement?

I'm a Cincinnati sports fan, what does *squints* "en-tai-tol-ment" mean?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

It's a pretty good deal if you can get it. Conversely, my actual favorite sporting team is the Orioles since I was a kid and that has not been a pleasant experience.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
A guy wearing sweatpants with his shirt tucked in buying Marlboro 100s at wawa started yelling merry Christmas go steelers we're going to the super bowl baby! As he was leaving.

I think that's a stone cold lock of the century if I ever heard one.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Did he say where he'd be sitting?

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

I'm a Cincinnati sports fan, what does *squints* "en-tai-tol-ment" mean?
Why do you think you didn't know the term?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

The Puppy Bowl posted:

We probably should trade Huntley to ensure Pittsburgh doesn't get him. Or if Lamar is terrible next year just switch to Huntley. I don't want to get rid of either one right now.

Where are you getting this idea that Huntley is Tyrod Taylor 2? How are they even remotely similar? Huntley has a whole different build to him.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Dec 23, 2021

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Eifert Posting posted:

Did he say where he'd be sitting?

The chances of random sweatpants guy at wawa buying smokes Christmas 23 being at the super bowl are fairly low imho

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

We probably should trade Huntley to ensure Pittsburgh doesn't get him. Or if Lamar is terrible next year just switch to Huntley. I don't want to get rid of either one right now.

Where are you getting this idea that Huntley is Tyrod Taylor 2? How are they even remotely similar? Huntley has a whole different build to him.

I can think of one similarity

They're both quarterbacks

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

I can think of one similarity

They're both quarterbacks

I didn't mean to imply that honestly I just don't think it's fair to Huntley to say he's probably a bad starter when he hasn't even gotten that opportunity here and has looked better than Tyrod Taylor ever did when he saw action in Baltimore.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tyrod had about 1 full game's worth of stats in baltimore, and i gotta say, huntley is easily 3 or 4 times as good

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

One thing you can say about them is that they're right out of Cincinnati.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who are they?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Paul Brown Stadium is in a cave right?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bat cave. epic

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I just saw someone call the Bengals the bungholes and I'm adding it to my list

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm familiar with the last 30 odd years of Bengals history so there's a very real part of me that's bracing for the Ravens to beat us with like 30 active players.

I don't think it'll happen, I don't expect it to happen, but it feels inevitable.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
https://twitter.com/sgellison/status/1474466288802095109?t=WAocKlyZSOnC8XB1zAvQeg&s=19

Ravens are going to absolutely shithouse the Bengals.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't buy that huntley won't do the new qb 24-10 victory against the bengals thing just because he's been playing for a few games. you're good either way as long as lamar does not come back too early

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Excited to see Andrews play both ways, i figure he's a base end.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Think hed make a decent linebacker

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Imagine willingly supporting a sports team that's named after poop

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

sharknado slashfic posted:

Imagine willingly supporting a sports team that's named after poop

How do you Ravens fans handle that? Knowing your team was the original poop.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Gatts posted:

How do you Ravens fans handle that? Knowing your team was the original poop.

turns out you can polish a turd

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I'm pounding the F5 key today waiting to see if anyone's seen the Northern Lapwing.......

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Same but watching the Ravens starting roster for Kenji Bahar.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

The Lapwing is there!!!!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i killt it

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Kawalimus posted:

Northern Lapwing.......

do you sit on bird's wing or something?

content:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

i killt it

You're here?? I was just looking at it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's why you aint looking at it no more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Hey there's a cardinal outside my window right now. I don't have a birding camera and I'm not removing my screen so this is the best pic you're gonna get.

Is there an imgur but just for birds? Seems like there would be. Maybe birbgur?