Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I had a dream that the peanutties/galactic federation were offering more obvious signs that they exist. this included flying their ships across a full moon, and then somehow dimming the light from the moon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/SandiaWisdom/status/1474022401042264064?s=20

I think this may have been a ruse, friends

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012
WHAT?! the twitter account about an intergalactic MJ worshipping, hat wearing greys is a grift? Mick west account spotted.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

no!! youll never take the peanutts away from me! radar is my friend and jrooti....jrooti....

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib

my bony fealty posted:

no!! youll never take the peanutts away from me! radar is my friend and jrooti....jrooti....

but with happy Pnutties.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

two more days (maybe lol) send ur positive vibes

https://youtu.be/aICaAEXDJQQ

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Radar will forever be my favourite peanuttie

He's a party dude

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

He's proof to me that the sexy quarantine is a lie because you will not convince me that Radar doesn't gently caress

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
I’m p’nting hard

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

boutta crack this bad boy open

cover kicks rear end

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

That shoulder sure is some strangeness
Looks incredible

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

WRONG

Copyright is very real my friend.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Wearing a hat today because I didn't shower before work and my hair is weird to honor the Peanutties.

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

That shoulder sure is some strangeness
Looks incredible

Can't believe they just ditched the dude in a wheat field.

Who the gently caress even farms wheat anymore? I thought aliens were attracted to corn. (I'm running under the assumption that Signs was a documentary)

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Zarin posted:

Can't believe they just ditched the dude in a wheat field.

Who the gently caress even farms wheat anymore? I thought aliens were attracted to corn. (I'm running under the assumption that Signs was a documentary)

It kinda looks like they did that thing where you ask your friends to pull over so you can piss in the field and then they start rolling away and you're kinda running after them getting piss on your legs and they're all losing it

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

*looks down at massive hog, over at the line of women stretching out the door, and then up to an empty sky*

I'm sorry everyone, this is all my fault.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Bilirubin posted:

WRONG

Copyright is very real my friend.

maybe she just wants to stop people from making NFTs of her art :shrug:

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

The first tangible artifact of humanity that an extrasolar civilization will find is the "stellar vault" satellite of NFTs that Musk is going to come up with and cast into the void between the stars in the next few years.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

We already sent a mixtape, nude pics, and directions to our home, so in the grand scheme of things, I think that's pretty on brand for humans

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Azathoth posted:

We already sent a mixtape, nude pics, and directions to our home, so in the grand scheme of things, I think that's pretty on brand for humans

We showed you our genitalia please give us free energy

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

...no one actually thought there were purple aliens running a crazy ladys Twitter account, right

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Inspector Hound posted:

...no one actually thought there were purple aliens running a crazy ladys Twitter account, right

heretic

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I thought they were mantids

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

I thought they were mantids

wrong crazy lady

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Inspector Hound posted:

No, she is a woo woo crystal lady who was choosing to type out the things that Radar telepathically told her. That's completely different.

And also she's been harmless fun.

Bob Socko has issued a correction as of 17:51 on Dec 23, 2021

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

su may be a fraud but anjali is definitely real

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
haven’t been following this thread since last spring when we had the us army being weirdos. has anything of note with substantial proof happened since? ideally something factual and not woo lady’s Twitter account.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Popoto posted:

haven’t been following this thread since last spring when we had the us army being weirdos. has anything of note with substantial proof happened since? ideally something factual and not woo lady’s Twitter account.

Gillibrand amendment... That's the big one.
Galileo project from Harvard and James Webb telescope are things to watch

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

That leaked Galileo presentation rules,

Wheeee posted:

Galileo Project accidentally posted a pdf of their project plan draft, then pulled it down

but this is the internet, so here's the pdf

Definitely read it or at least skim it. UFOs being discussed by serious grown ups instead of nut jobs is fascinating. I bet they at least reexamine oumuamua and the venusian phosphine.

e I also like the page where they have examples of planes and birds compared to examples of, you know, just some random shapes we came up with, computer generated, not meaningful or anything, I mean how would we even, uh, next slide please

Inspector Hound has issued a correction as of 18:27 on Dec 23, 2021

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

my bony fealty posted:

su may be a fraud but anjali is definitely real

i believe that anjali believes

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Gillibrand amendment... That's the big one.
Galileo project from Harvard and James Webb telescope are things to watch

Inspector Hound posted:

That leaked Galileo presentation rules,

Definitely read it or at least skim it. UFOs being discussed by serious grown ups instead of nut jobs is fascinating. I bet they at least reexamine oumuamua and the venusian phosphine.

e I also like the page where they have examples of planes and birds compared to examples of, you know, just some random shapes we came up with, computer generated, not meaningful or anything, I mean how would we even, uh, next slide please

thanks! that’s the kind of “legitimacy” I’m looking for.

yeah I’m really fired up about the James Webb telescope. I’ve been following its story since… well since forever they started talking about it. I’m still expecting the rocket carrying it to just explode.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Popoto posted:

yeah I’m really fired up about the James Webb telescope. I’ve been following its story since… well since forever they started talking about it. I’m still expecting the rocket carrying it to just explode.

I'm worried about that too. One of my earlier memories is Challenger, so I'm skittish about launches. :smith:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Barry Foster posted:

Radar will forever be my favourite peanuttie

He's a party dude

p’nutti leads
j’rutti builds machines
astral dogs are crude and rude
radar is a party dude

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

poisonpill posted:

p’nutti leads
j’rutti builds machines
astral dogs are crude and rude
radar is a party dude

when the galaxy brains attack
these p’nut boys don’t cut em no slack

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Pnutty needs to reach out to SA CSPAM UFO THREAD NATION

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Every time Jrootti gets mentioned I get Little Richard singing in my head

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Jrooti -rooti, good booty
If it don't fit, don't force it
You can grease it, make it easy

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

holy gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014