Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Taurus is a loser pokemon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Taurus is a loser pokemon

Clefairy’s for closers

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Poliwhirl and Poliwraith are underrated

TheBigTwo
Mar 1, 2013
I like vileplume.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The little Nidoran launcher whips rear end

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Tauros is the strongest

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I had the Voltorb top. May still have it in a box of my old stuff, actually

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Headed home for Christmas and gonna make my mom dig all my old Gameboy stuff out of the attic so I can check out the Analogue Pocket. I'm pretty sure most of my GBA SP stuff was lost of the sands of time between going to college and moving various times, but all my classic GB stuff should still be there. At least that's what I'm hoping. Kinda like looking into a time capsule, hope there's some cool stuff.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

Headed home for Christmas and gonna make my mom dig all my old Gameboy stuff out of the attic so I can check out the Analogue Pocket. I'm pretty sure most of my GBA SP stuff was lost of the sands of time between going to college and moving various times, but all my classic GB stuff should still be there. At least that's what I'm hoping. Kinda like looking into a time capsule, hope there's some cool stuff.

that's cool, good luck. Thought I'd sold all of my stuff awhile ago and forgot that I'd left the N64 stuff, which I found clearing out some stuff in my office. I think I might just hang on to it.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
lmao @ the last like 5 pages

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Squirters

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Poliwhirl and Poliwraith are underrated

Yup

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i liked how the magnemite toy spin

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

American McGay posted:

I got mine yesterday, I love it, especially the pixel grid screen option.

The ags101 option for gba games looks incredible too

edit: the only thing is when you choose the LCD grid option it changes the color saturation by default for whatever reason. Turn LCD mode on, and then go into the video settings and manually put "desaturation" to 0.

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Dec 23, 2021

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Nice

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

:c00l: Cowabunga.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I’m playing Winback on the N64 app. It’s fun recapturing the experience of randomly playing some bullshit you got from Blockbuster for 20 minutes. Thank you Nintendo.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i played a bit of winback on my n64 the other day and it's not terrible, i would have reccomended it as something fresh to my n64 friends back in 99 for sure

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

The game seems goofy but the control scheme is relatively sophisticated, like a proto-RE4.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
tfw you accidentally mix up winback and wetrix

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

The game seems goofy but the control scheme is relatively sophisticated, like a proto-RE4.

i crack up everytime at the walking through a door animation

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Quotied myself lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I want to go back in time and execute the Winback developers Looper style so that the cover shooter dies in the womb

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I want to go back in time and execute the Winback developers Looper style so that the cover shooter dies in the womb

that just means youre going to wake up in a hell world where the cover shooter still exists but now theres no musou games

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

that just means youre going to wake up in a hell world where the cover shooter still exists but now theres no musou games

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

To this day I still don't understand the Splinter number game lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

To this day I still don't understand the Splinter number game lol

American McGay posted:

You're guessing a number. Splinter tells you if the number you guessed is smaller or larger than the number you're trying to guess. If you guess the number within 10 guesses you win the bonus game.

If people have to explain this game to you one more time dude I am going to hijack a 747 and crash it into your house

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

If people have to explain this game to you one more time dude I am going to hijack a 747 and crash it into your house

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Already checked gamefaqs but does anyone know why he’s alternating saying hotter and colder? Help !

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Arrhythmia posted:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
98...99...100! ready or not, here I come!

UaN: *stood behind a sofa, barely hidden* what the gently caress, nobody explained they were going to look for us, this is bullshit

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The smoke clears and the baffled hijacker emerges now piloting a souped up 777 while uncle at Nintendo waves a wrench in the background and grins

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The smoke clears and the baffled hijacker emerges now piloting a souped up 777 while uncle at Nintendo waves a wrench in the background and grins

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arrhythmia posted:

Thank you!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pulling out two GunCons to use with the Emirates in-flight entertainment system and immediately getting shot in the head by three different air marshals