Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

pastor of muppets posted:

Rocky died last night. :(

We have no idea what happened. He was totally fine yesterday. Around midnight I got up to feed them and he didn't come eat, which is extremely unusual for him. We searched the house and eventually found him. He must have already been dead for a few hours at least because he was already stiff. Dropped him off at the ER for cremation. I'm guessing he had a heart attack or a stroke since it hit so quickly.

I am gonna miss this rat fucker immensely.
I'm sorry, everyone hug your cattes because no matter how long you have them, it's never enough time :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Rocky :( I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest well Rocky, all cats go to heaven

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

I'm so sorry about Rocky, that's awful. Giving quill extra love that she definitely would rather not engage with this morning.

This cat looks like a coral reef.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

FelicityGS posted:

What's the toll

chicken nuggets

RIP Rocky :(

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
rip to a real one :(

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

pastor of muppets posted:

Rocky died last night. :(

We have no idea what happened. He was totally fine yesterday. Around midnight I got up to feed them and he didn't come eat, which is extremely unusual for him. We searched the house and eventually found him. He must have already been dead for a few hours at least because he was already stiff. Dropped him off at the ER for cremation. I'm guessing he had a heart attack or a stroke since it hit so quickly.

I am gonna miss this rat fucker immensely.

what the gently caress I'm so sorry

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I'm sorry about Rocky, sounds a lot like what happened to Trevor.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

turned on my home cam this morning and saw Rocco wander by crying. poor baby misses us :(

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Endless Mike posted:

turned on my home cam this morning and saw Rocco wander by crying. poor baby misses us :(

cats are too good to be real

my cattelendar arrived this morning

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Endless Mike posted:

Horace does this when I leave the room or close the door, I dread to think how he reacts when I go away for two days.

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

thanks everyone. it’s hard when we weren’t expecting it, but at the same time I’m glad he didn’t suffer long. it was always really obvious with him when something was wrong and I didn’t get any sense of that from him in the hours leading up to his death.

we both keep thinking he’s still just hanging out in the window in the other room or lounging on a desk in the office. it doesn’t feel real yet.

this puss, however, is acting way too pleased about being the only cat again. we will have to rectify that soon.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I would like to wish a merry Christmas Eve and Christmas to all the cattes who are about to get hella boxes to loaf in

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
pepper helped decorate Christmas cookies

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

holy poo poo

59 cents for a jar of food sprinkles???

also pep pep

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

devmd01 posted:

a very good helper

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/rscottrell/status/1473021915963039746?s=21

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Good Christmas eve and Simba is getting on with everyone when he isn't whining at the outside door to be let out (he can't go out)

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

I love all of your cats. Thank you for sharing them! :3:

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Took USPS a few extra days but it was worth the wait, as always

Still completely amazed at how well the artist captured Hammy's personality. Absolutely crushed it.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

hey jasper!!

jasper will you say "merry christmas yospos"?!

wow ok ok im leaving

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

got my calendar today, it’s amazing! also my kids are convinced that Rosie is now famous because she’s on the cover of a calendar :3:

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

got my calendar today, it’s amazing! also my kids are convinced that Rosie is now famous because she’s on the cover of a calendar :3:

Your kids are correct, Rosie is famous and awesome :3:

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Shifty Pony posted:

ugh Sadie dropping weight again. she's perfectly happy and acting normal, just not eating as much as she should because she's an old kitty. gonna up her appetite stimulant dose a touch and see if that helps.

the high calorie old cat or kitten food can sometimes help with eating less as they get older.

i am 99.9999% sure that, if you have an appetite stimulant to give her, you have thought of this and talked to your vet, but i would feel like a jerk if i didn’t mention it.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

merry Christmas ya beautiful floofy animals

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

calendar arrived yesterday and I love it

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

incredible :allears:

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

and all of your beautiful floofy cattes!!

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
Meowy Christmas everyone!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Cat calendar arrived yesterday and it's absolutely perfect!

Jameson is giving his attempt at the freestyle napping event.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

devmd01 posted:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

Merry waltmas. I’m with my boy again

Longer post coming in a while.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

happy holidays walt

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

marceline's new FAVORITE THING to do now is to reach up and grab on to a hanging bath towel and lick it and rub her face against it. she does it every morning and begs for me to come to the bathroom to hold it for you so it doesn't fall down. she even lifts herself up off the ground sometimes! it's very cute and she purrs for 10 minutes afterwards. she only does it with the really old towel I have up so I don't mind all the clawing lol

but i also walk in to the bathroom every morning to see this :minnie:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

good cat

underlig
Sep 13, 2007

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

Merry waltmas. I’m with my boy again

Longer post coming in a while.
This is finally the perfect christmas gift

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Merry Christmas from Quill, cozied up and watching the snow out the window.

It's her first winter and first time seeing snow so we brought her down to the door (apartment) and she watched it for awhile before we grabbed a bunch of snow in a container and brought it and her back up to the apartment. Put it in the tub and she played with it a little before she got bored. Good poo poo so far today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

gently caress SNEEP posted:

marceline's new FAVORITE THING to do now is to reach up and grab on to a hanging bath towel and lick it and rub her face against it. she does it every morning and begs for me to come to the bathroom to hold it for you so it doesn't fall down. she even lifts herself up off the ground sometimes! it's very cute and she purrs for 10 minutes afterwards. she only does it with the really old towel I have up so I don't mind all the clawing lol

but i also walk in to the bathroom every morning to see this :minnie:

Good lord that is adorable behavior!