Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
it would be more xmassy if elton john or david beckham or a youtube influencer turned up at the last minute with some radiators or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

kingturnip posted:

Going on a conversation I had with my siblings earlier in the year, I agreed that we would only buy the children in the family gifts.

Turns out I might have been the only one who stuck by that rule.
So really the question is how many people are going to get upset.

Fuckin scabs!

Mebh
May 10, 2010

Had a lovely Christmas eve meal where our polish friends cooked up a storm. First time we haven't cooked!

Absolutely destroyed ourselves with far too much gin, got back at 3am and fell asleep on the sofa with a piece of cheese.

A successful evening! Gonna make buffalo chicken once we get up and open somre prezzies. Have a lovely argument free day all.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
To no surprise, my PCR confirmed the lateral flow test. Based on how I feel today I'm hopeful my body is winning the fight to flush it from my system.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/AccidentalP/status/1474064063235825666?s=20

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

I honestly thought that was a comedy skit. :blush:

I have eaten, i am full.... might eat some more..... *oh god oh god* in a while,

i'm not doing this tomorrow.

Albinator
Mar 31, 2010

Merry Christmas, goons.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
I got drunk and thought it would be funny to assemble a tiny Christmas lunch for the cat

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

I’m half steamed on mimosas, the true meaning of Christmas

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Merry keirmas

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

crispix posted:

i'm going to have a biiiiiiiiig christmas day wank :jackbud:

NotJustANumber99 posted:

i wonder what the queen will say

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

I think she'll just smile politely and wait for security imo.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

I got drunk and thought it would be funny to assemble a tiny Christmas lunch for the cat

You were right, that's hilarious.

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

My family’s mainly dead so I’m spending Christmas with some family friends. The older parents of one of the family friend’s husband are also here. The mother is talking about how much she loves her Kindle, and how easy it is to change the page, just by flicking.

“I’m just flicking away all night,” she says.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Lmao fair play

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Comrade Fakename posted:

My family’s mainly dead so I’m spending Christmas with some family friends. The older parents of one of the family friend’s husband are also here. The mother is talking about how much she loves her Kindle, and how easy it is to change the page, just by flicking.

“I’m just flicking away all night,” she says.

Aren’t we all

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

Pablo Bluth posted:

To no surprise, my PCR confirmed the lateral flow test. Based on how I feel today I'm hopeful my body is winning the fight to flush it from my system.

Keep eating! Stuff yourself with pure fuel and don’t give Johnny Omicron a chance.

My first time cooking a full Christmas dinner for a guest. I don’t know why it suddenly became stressful halfway through, but it was a success and am stuffed and glad

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Just Another Lurker posted:

I honestly thought that was a comedy skit. :blush:

I have eaten, i am full.... might eat some more..... *oh god oh god* in a while,

i'm not doing this tomorrow.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

this might be the last year you can say this

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

The presence of Father Christmas in Channel 4’s The Snowman suggests a link to the larger fictional universe of Raymond Briggs which also therefore suggests it’s a prequel (or perhaps distant sequel?!) to When The Wind Blows.

Clarence
May 3, 2012

Aidan_702 posted:

Keep eating! Stuff yourself with pure fuel and don’t give Johnny Omicron a chance.

Is it "feed a cold, starve a fever" or the other way round? And which one does covid count as?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
there are people dousing their eyes in their own piss for to stave off covid instead of getting vaccinated, they don't need more ideas, those people

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Clarence posted:

Is it "feed a cold, starve a fever" or the other way round? And which one does covid count as?

That's a load of bollocks anyway

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
STUFFING TWIGLETS UP YOUR ARSE STOPS COVID INFECTION WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
it's a shame dementia doesn't run in the royal family like baldness and those dead eyes of theirs, it'd be so much fun if the queen went a bit loopy like my great aunt did in her late years, and took to casually using strong swear words and calling everyone either fanny or willy

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

Miftan posted:

You were right, that's hilarious.
:hmmyes:

Fine Christmasing. Keep it up.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

crispix posted:

it's a shame dementia doesn't run in the royal family like baldness and those dead eyes of theirs, it'd be so much fun if the queen went a bit loopy like my great aunt did in her late years, and took to casually using strong swear words and calling everyone either fanny or willy

Charles did think he was a tampon for a minute there

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Failed Imagineer posted:

Charles did think he was a tampon for a minute there

The royals certainly are stuck up cunts.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Happy Xmas to all and to all a Happy Xmas!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

crispix posted:

they do have haemophilia so for a royal bloodline it is rather apt

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

Aidan_702 posted:

My first time cooking a full Christmas dinner for a guest. I don’t know why it suddenly became stressful halfway through, but it was a success and am stuffed and glad
I was meant to bring the Christmas day desserts home so I'm now isolating with an unhealthy amount of profiteroles to eat in the next few days...

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

The Queen there making a concerted effort to show all her kids in bits of VT except Andrew and Harry

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Merry Christmas goons, you are all lovely people and excellent comrades.

Another 40 minutes and I can stuff my stuffy face with the next dose of cold medication.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

crispix posted:

STUFFING TWIGLETS UP YOUR ARSE STOPS COVID INFECTION WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't waste poor Twiglets like this

Loonytoad Quack
Aug 24, 2004

High on Shatner's Bassoon
Merry Everything you lot, thanks for simultaneously keeping me sane and driving me loopy every day, this really is the best thread.

In non-Xmas news:

https://twitter.com/BritainElects/status/1474808797138931715?t=tvUxsXCG2k6_AVeIJqy6UA
Lol

Mourning Due
Oct 11, 2004

*~ missin u ~*
:canada:

😆😆😆 Love it.

We did similar the other day, put together a little "charcuterie" for the cat: https://www.instagram.com/p/CXWCf-bNgpU/?utm_medium=copy_link

They love a little variety!

EDIT: Also Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you lovely goons. You keep my spirits high in these strange times, and I think you're all great.

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish
Merry Christmas UKMT :) Chosen family,. Cats, Goose.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Loonytoad Quack posted:

Merry Everything you lot, thanks for simultaneously keeping me sane and driving me loopy every day, this really is the best thread.

In non-Xmas news:

https://twitter.com/BritainElects/status/1474808797138931715?t=tvUxsXCG2k6_AVeIJqy6UA
Lol

Only a few bits of red to scrub out of Scotland.

RockyB
Mar 8, 2007

Dog Therapy: Shockingly Good

It's Christmas, not April fools.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

RockyB posted:

It's Christmas, not April fools.

I know, but I think I’d cream myself if Johnson lost his seat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarence
May 3, 2012

Mourning Due posted:

We did similar the other day, put together a little "charcuterie" for the cat: https://www.instagram.com/p/CXWCf-bNgpU/?utm_medium=copy_link

"chatcuterie" was right there.

Merry Chrimbo everybody.