Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

A Fancy Hat posted:

HM: Cole vs Cassidy
HM: Nyla vs Ruby
MOTYC: Facepaint bros vs MJFTR

All from Dynamite 12/22

Agree with this. Nth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Testekill posted:

WMOTYC: Sarray vs Lash Legend, WWE 205 Live 12/17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_XxoqrZwGs

Lash botched everything, how do you gently caress up a elbow drop that badly.

This has gotten a Meltzer interest bump because firstly this was the edited version of the match and it resulted in a prolonged screaming meeting with the trainers backstage with the trainers having to take the abuse. Lash was hyped as a better athlete than Bianca Belair.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Sareee in WWE always felt a weird fit but even more so with the new regressive attitude they are taking with women & going back to the diva era obsession with looks über alles

HM
18th December
GLEAT G Prowrestling Ver 14
Jun Masaoka vs Yu Iizuka

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Sarray was doing stiff suplexes and head drops on NXT 1.0 women that made people go Jesus Christ. Now shes in NXT 2.0 with green rookies.

What i'm suggesting is put WALTER in NXT 2.0.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
18th December
GLEAT G Prowrestling Ver 14
BULK Orchestra (Hayato Tamura, Quiet Storm & Ryuichi Kawakami) vs Stronghearts (CIMA, El Lindaman & T-Hawk)

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
wmotyc: the entirety of smackdown 12/24/21

jesus christ

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Testekill posted:

WMOTYC: Sarray vs Lash Legend, WWE 205 Live 12/17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_XxoqrZwGs

Lash botched everything, how do you gently caress up a elbow drop that badly.

I think I have now seen the whole match from clips and gifs so nth, and this might not be Lash Legend's worst match.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Ilja Dragunov vs. Joe Coffey vs. Rampage Brown, NXT UK, June 24

Barely scraping in. I wish Ilja was in a better atmosphere, and that this was more of an interesting three way.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
I move NXT UK votes count for three votes because no one except like one person watches it but from when things do escape to be seen by normal people it is clearly the best loving wrestling show. Please die NXT UK.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Tony Khan should sign NXT UK

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
18th December
DDT Dramatic Explosion
Hyper Misao vs Shunma Katsumata

Shunma combines the horror of death matches with comedy in a very likable way.

Misao is truly a superhero

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
18th December
DDT Dramatic Explosion
Akito, Antonio Honda & Chris Brookes vs Kazuki Hirata, Susumu Yokosuka & Toru Owashi

TOKYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
MOTYC: Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn, last man standing, Smackdown, July 2

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
18th December
DDT Dramatic Explosion
37KAMIINA (Konosuke Takeshita, MAO & Yuki Ueno) vs Kosuke Sato, Yuji Okabayashi & Yuya Aoki

Real good show that.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

MOTYC: 12/25, AEW Rampage, Kris Statlander vs. Leyla Hirsch

Beef hitting beef is always good.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
from 12/25 rampage

HM: Jungle Boy vs Isiah Kassidy: kassidy looked fuckin great and i wanna see a lot more from him and quen in the new year
HM: HOOK vs Bear Bronson: hook showed he can deal with larger opponents real well + i was stunned by how good his everything looks already. how long has he been training behind the scenes, jesus
HM: Kris Statlander vs Leyla Hirsch: love these two, loved the submissions including the finish, loved leyla's offense. wanna see so much more from these two in the new year
HM: Cody Rhodes vs Sammy Guevara: what a smug fucker cody rhodes has become. i bit hard on every near fall and i bit even harder on the pedigree tease. gonna blow the roof off when that finally happens.

nothing made me go "holy poo poo what a fantastic match" but all of it was real enjoyable. merry crimmis all

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
MOTYC: Cody v Sammy
HM: Stat v Hirsch

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

flatluigi posted:

from 12/25 rampage

HM: Jungle Boy vs Isiah Kassidy: kassidy looked fuckin great and i wanna see a lot more from him and quen in the new year
HM: HOOK vs Bear Bronson: hook showed he can deal with larger opponents real well + i was stunned by how good his everything looks already. how long has he been training behind the scenes, jesus
HM: Kris Statlander vs Leyla Hirsch: love these two, loved the submissions including the finish, loved leyla's offense. wanna see so much more from these two in the new year
HM: Cody Rhodes vs Sammy Guevara: what a smug fucker cody rhodes has become. i bit hard on every near fall and i bit even harder on the pedigree tease. gonna blow the roof off when that finally happens.

nothing made me go "holy poo poo what a fantastic match" but all of it was real enjoyable. merry crimmis all

Nth all these. Very good Rampage.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

flatluigi posted:

from 12/25 rampage

Seconding

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Kris Statlander vs. Leyla Hirsch, AEW Holiday Bash, 25/12
MOTYC: Sammy Guevara vs. Cody Rhodes, AEW Holiday Bash, 25/12

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

flatluigi posted:

from 12/25 rampage

nth

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
MOTYC
DDT Never Mind 2021 In Yoyogi 12/26/2021 (Japan Time)
Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi, Saki Akai & Yukio Sakaguchi) vs Neo Itoh Respect Army (Chris Brookes, Maki Itoh & Minoru Suzuki)

Hard hitting Pancrase vet poo poo mixed with Maki Itoh killing it with comedy

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
HM: Jungle Boy vs Isiah Kassidy
MOTYC: Bear Bronson vs HOOK
MOTYC: Kris Statlander vs Leyla Hirsch
MOTYC: Sammy Guevara vs Cody Rhodes

All from AEW Rampage 25.12. Total A+ show.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
HM
DDT Universal Title: Daisuke Sasaki(c) vs Masahiro Takanashi

Everyone said ChocoPro, Ichiagaya, and Emi Sakura a lot, Takanashi's entrance rocked, and that was enough. The wrestling being good was a bonus.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Cerebral Bore posted:

HM: Jungle Boy vs Isiah Kassidy
MOTYC: Bear Bronson vs HOOK
MOTYC: Kris Statlander vs Leyla Hirsch
MOTYC: Sammy Guevara vs Cody Rhodes

All from AEW Rampage 25.12. Total A+ show.

MOTYC for the TNT title match, HM for the rest.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
26th December
Dragongate Final Gate 2021
Kota Minoura vs Shun Skywalker

Excellently told story, though from an in-ring perspective I had slightly higher expectations. Still an awful lot to like.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

MOTYC
26th December
HIGH-END (Ben-K, Dragon Kid & Keisuke Okuda) vs Natural Vibes (BIG BOSS Shimizu, Jacky Funky Kamei & Kzy) vs RED (BxB Hulk, Eita & Kaito Ishida)

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
26th December
Open The Twin Gate Titles
DoiYoshi Mk.2 (Naruki Doi & Takashi Yoshida) vs RED (HYO & SB KENTo)

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

MOTYC
26th December
Open The Twin Gate Titles
YAMATO vs KAI

Kind of on the fence about this one but ultimately OK giving this the MOTYC nod.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

fez_machine posted:

MOTYC
Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi, Saki Akai & Yukio Sakaguchi) vs Neo Itoh Respect Army (Chris Brookes, Maki Itoh & Minoru Suzuki)

Nth

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

flatluigi posted:

from 12/25 rampage

nth all of these

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

fez_machine posted:

MOTYC

This match ruled, up there with some of my favorite multi-man matches I've ever seen

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: A-Kid vs. Jordan Devlin, NXT UK July 1

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Eruption vs. Chris Brookes/Maki Itoh/Minoru Suzuki, DDT Never Mind 2021 in Yoyogi, 26/12

Suzuki really wants to murder Sakaguchi and he's not going to let anyone stop him, especially not Chris Brookes and Maki Itoh. The dynamic between them was so fun. This was my first time watching Eruption (though I feel like I've seen Saki Akai somewhere before...) and they're a very cool team with some neat moves and Sakaguchi is a total badass. Fun stuff.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

edogawa rando posted:

MOTYC for the TNT title match, HM for the rest.

This for me too

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

DDT Never Mind December 26th
MOTYC
NEO Itoh Respect Army (Maki Itoh and Chris Brookes) and Minoru Suzuki vs Eruption (Saki Akai, Kazusada Higuchi and Yukio Sakaguchi)
- Goddamn Eruption are so loving cool. I've been hype for the Suzuki/Sakaguchi showdown since it's been announced because they are both murder grandpas and it was real sweet. I loved everyhitng they did here, big fan of all six of these guys and they did everything I wanted them to. And also I will never tire of Chris Brookes standing next to small Japanese women

Konosuke Takeshita (c) vs Yuji Okabayashi - KO-D Openweight Title
- Absolutely incredible, Takeshita is the best young wrestler in the world and deserves more eyes on him

HM
Sanshiro Takagi vs Maku Donaruto
- Umm, the gently caress was this? One guy was dressed as if Ronald McDonald was a serial killer, the other was Colonel Sanders. They took some pretty gnarly bumps including several with the plastic containers that always make me wince. I'm not convinced this wasn't a fever dream, it was just so weird

Kazuki Hirata vs Shuji Kondo
- Hirata makes everything entertaining, he's such a gem. Kondo was also fun, his past in Dragon Gate makes him a good vessel for comedy and he had some fun with Owashi at ringside, who is his teammate in Aagan Iisou but also Hirata's teammate in DisasterBox

Burning (Tetsuya Endo, Jun Akiyama, Yusuke Okada and Yuya Koroku) vs 37KAMIINA (Shunma Katsumata, MAO, Yuki Ueno and Yoi Kojima)
- I'm very happy Koroku is working with Akiyama, he's got so much potential. If you like the highy energy big team matches DDT do you'll enjoy this one

Daisuke Sasaki (c) vs Masahiro Takanashi - DDT Universal Championship
- Masa had the entire ChocoCrew here to watch Sasaki take the craziest goddamn bump i've seen from him (from what I could tell it looked like he was going for a cross body from the top to the floor clearing the guard rail and a table). Outside of the Mad Paulie poo poo this was good, it annoys me that Sasaki rarely shows off how good he is, the various deperation rollups near the end were a particular highlight from both guys

Great show, wish I watched it live

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Dec 27, 2021

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC
- Absolutely incredible, Takeshita is the best young wrestler in the world and deserves more eyes on him

nth

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Davey Richards vs. Josh Alexander, GSW Global Festival, August 21 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYLiTv5GvR8

Just short of a MOTYC due to the finish, but this was a lot of fun.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

fez_machine posted:

MOTYC

fez_machine posted:

HM
DDT Universal Title: Daisuke Sasaki(c) vs Masahiro Takanashi

Everyone said ChocoPro, Ichiagaya, and Emi Sakura a lot, Takanashi's entrance rocked, and that was enough. The wrestling being good was a bonus.

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC

HM
Kazuki Hirata vs Shuji Kondo
- Hirata makes everything entertaining, he's such a gem. Kondo was also fun, his past in Dragon Gate makes him a good vessel for comedy and he had some fun with Owashi at ringside, who is his teammate in Aagan Iisou but also Hirata's teammate in DisasterBox

Burning (Tetsuya Endo, Jun Akiyama, Yusuke Okada and Yuya Koroku) vs 37KAMIINA (Shunma Katsumata, MAO, Yuki Ueno and Yoi Kojima)
- I'm very happy Koroku is working with Akiyama, he's got so much potential. If you like the highy energy big team matches DDT do you'll enjoy this one

Nth!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NOAH present Sugiura-gun All Dogs Gather! 3 December 7th
HM
Atsushi Kotoge, Daiki Inaba, Daisuke Harade, Go Shiozaki and Kaito Kiyomiya vs Kongoh (Haoh, Katsuhiko Nakajima, Kenoh, Manabu Soya and Nioh)
- Kenoh and Kaito got me hype for them to kill each other on Saturday, plus Go and Katsu beat the poo poo out of each other to do more of it on the 1st. Also the other six guys in the match had some really cool moments, even though they were in no way the focus

Takashi Sugiura vs Masakatsu Funaki
- Two 50 year old killers have a great match that ended super abruptly. Real shame, I was very much enjoying what I saw