Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

The Bramble posted:

My gf doesn't want me to talk about experiments and unnornal thoughts

God, this guy sounds tedious to be around. GF was right to stop talking to him, now just finish the job and dump him already. I'm sure that would only make Mr "I'm not normal" claim he's being discriminated against because he's so eccentric and weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013
"I talked with her about me mixing lube with Sichuan pepper and trying whether the vibrating and electrical tingling sensation of that spice also works on my genitals"

This guy has a screw loose, these products already exist Mr business genius

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Brawnfire posted:

I have the mind of a scientist. A scientist who doesn't understand why the gently caress anything works and is also quite stupid as well

sounds like you're ready to go to silicon valley and start a 'tech' company that's just some existing thing, but with an app

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

The Bramble posted:

Anyway the plan is for to you to burst into the lube section of Walmart and loudly exclaim "WHERE IS THE LUBE WITH THAT REAL SICHUAN PEPPER TINGLE??". Meanwhile some other friends will pretend to be browsing nearby and agree that none of these lubes meet our needs. That's when I appear and offer free samples to everyone of my pepper lube and you all talk about how great it is. The GM will be so pressured by the spontaneous show of interest he'll have no choice but to sign the distribution contract I'll have prepared!

This dude definitely watches Rick and Morty

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

The lady kicking her kid out and making them sleep in a treehouse is terrible but lol at the 'my phone was an hour behind' excuse.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Lmao. This dude's a loving tool.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

The Bramble posted:

Anyway the plan is for to you to burst into the lube section of Walmart and loudly exclaim "WHERE IS THE LUBE WITH THAT REAL SICHUAN PEPPER TINGLE??". Meanwhile some other friends will pretend to be browsing nearby and agree that none of these lubes meet our needs. That's when I appear and offer free samples to everyone of my pepper lube and you all talk about how great it is. The GM will be so pressured by the spontaneous show of interest he'll have no choice but to sign the distribution contract I'll have prepared!

holy poo poo the guy who was screaming and punching himself in the head because he couldn't invent an artifical womb for his sterile GF found reddit

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Alright guys buckle up for this misunderstood genius. He has a post history.

He is really into Reddit karma and obsessing over birth mother age

^someone beat me to it lol

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

The Bramble posted:

The name is Kruger...Dunning Kruger

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
insane wannabe womb inventor BF

AITA for telling my boyfriend his invention is delusional?

quote:

I (22F) recently started dating my BF (23M) about a month ago. We’ve been friends for almost a year, and dating felt like a natural next step. We share a lot of interests and work in the same field (we are both biologists). Since we’re both scientists, we talk about experiments and our curiosity about the world extensively; we can literally just talk for hours.

Enter the issue. I do not want children. I love my career prospects and want to dedicate my life to health care and research and live a quiet life with my S/O. BF says he wants children and wants his parents to, “at least get to meet their grandchildren.” I told him from the beginning of the relationship that raising children is not a lifestyle choice I am interested in. I expressed my desire for a quiet life and how I didn’t want to destroy my body through a pregnancy. BF asked if there was a way to grow a human child in an external womb, would I reconsider children then? It seemed like a cool hypothetical idea, I said I would consider it if we lived far in the future where that kind of technology was an option. I thought that was the end of it. It was not.

BF has now taken to obsessing over inventing an external womb device. Like I had said, we are both extremely curious people and talk about hypothetical science topics all the time, but this is something else entirely. Almost every time we hang out, he will mention his plans for the external womb he wants to invent, how he wants to get it finished before he’s 30 (remember he’s 23), and how he knows he’s going to need to work super hard on this invention to have biological kids with me. He says he understands that I don’t want to ruin my body with pregnancy, and that this is the perfect solution. At first I thought his passion for a new invention was admirable, but his tone has morphed from “this would be an amazing invention” to “I need to solve this problem.” It has escalated to him pounding his head with fist in frustration trying to “solve” something so complicated. I’ve tried to gently tell to him that I’d rather us move on and talk about something else, and reiterate that I don’t want children, biological or otherwise. He’ll listen for a moment and then go back to ruminating about the details of the invention how to “fix this problem.”

I hit a breaking point and told him that this obsession is overblown, and it’s hurtful that he’s so bent on this all to get around the “problem” of me not wanting children. He got very upset and said that I’m the only one who ever listens to his ideas. I told him I love him and love talking to him, but this obsession with inventing this contraption just to get his way is delusional and hurtful. I continued and said that if a woman giving him children is this important to him, I’m not the girl for him. He became sullen and left. I’ve texted him trying make amends for what I said. He hasn’t responded to any of my meessages. I love him dearly, but it was too much. So, AITA? Did I go too far?

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop
The gently caress is a purple pill?

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

The Bramble posted:

"I am very scientific here is my horoscope."

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

The_Franz posted:

Like, mint-condition 90s toys factory sealed in the box? Sell that poo poo on ebay for megabucks. Like everything else now, people with too much money have turned old toys and video games into speculative prestige assets that trade for huge amounts. A pristine, sealed copy of Mario 64 recently sold for over $1.5 million USD.

Yeah, no. That's a scam, the "seller" and "buyer" are in cahoots and it's a massive swindle where they artificially inflate prices to drive a bubble and profit from gullible "investors" who they've convinced the price will continue to rise forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvLFEh7V18A

it's beanie babies, but deliberate fraud not just collective madness

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Fatkraken posted:

Yeah, no. That's a scam, the "seller" and "buyer" are in cahoots and it's a massive swindle where they artificially inflate prices to drive a bubble and profit from gullible "investors" who they've convinced the price will continue to rise forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvLFEh7V18A

it's beanie babies, but deliberate fraud not just collective madness

this guy is probably a nazi btw

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

PancakeTransmission posted:

The gently caress is a purple pill?

Red pill is a alt right pick artist expanded universe community that even many MRA/pickup artist types would consider objectionably misogynistic.

Blue pill is a subreddit that makes fun of them.

Purple pill is some “moderate” decorum brain poisoned Reddit middle ground made because these ideas must be debated in the marketplace of ideas instead of mocked

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Invisible Clergy posted:

"I am very scientific here is my horoscope."

It's a scientific horoscope based on a study of white 1950s minnesotan males conducted by two people with no formal training in psychology validated almost entirely by several studies published by a journal run by the Myers-Briggs Foundation, thank you very much.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

Ravenfood posted:

It's a scientific horoscope based on a study of white 1950s minnesotan males conducted by two people with no formal training in psychology validated almost entirely by several studies published by a journal run by the Myers-Briggs Foundation, thank you very much.

Yes, horoscopes for men. We're on the same page.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

here is my scientific horoscope, see i am a genius, now rub these peppers on my dick

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

lmfao

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Invisible Clergy posted:

Yes, horoscopes for men. We're on the same page.

Yep. I think it originally was intended to "help" women enter the workplace in ways that aligned with their "type" tbh, but yes, its insanely hilariously useless.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

I think that turned out to mostly be a fiction getting pushed by a really creepy stalker, but I do get weird libertarian vibes off the guy.

Bug Squash fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Dec 26, 2021

exmachina
Mar 12, 2006

Look Closer

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

If he is he hides it really well

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

Where are you getting this

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

r/relationships: gf tells me to wash my genitals every day

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Karl Jobst is in fact a Nazi. He has a long history of homophobic harassment campaigns against other speedrunners, while carrying water for and collaborating with known white nationalists like RWhiteGoose and Apollo Legend. You can find out more in the Speedrunning thread in Games.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

bell jar posted:

r/relationships: gf tells me to wash my genitals every day

here is what I don't get. Now, I don't have a penis, but for those that do, and like it, isn't any reason a good reason to touch it? Wash it, clean it, tug one out? Or is it the toddler contrarian that screams NO You Can't Make Me! when it comes to basic poo poo like cleaning your dick?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

DoctorWhat posted:

Karl Jobst is in fact a Nazi. He has a long history of homophobic harassment campaigns against other speedrunners, while carrying water for and collaborating with known white nationalists like RWhiteGoose and Apollo Legend. You can find out more in the Speedrunning thread in Games.

Oh gently caress. That sucks.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

DoctorWhat posted:

I'm barely joking when I say that any "youtube personality" that isn't explicitly progressive and frequently puts their good political views on the table you can safely assume is some flavour of nazi or horrible person.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Cowslips Warren posted:

here is what I don't get. Now, I don't have a penis, but for those that do, and like it, isn't any reason a good reason to touch it? Wash it, clean it, tug one out? Or is it the toddler contrarian that screams NO You Can't Make Me! when it comes to basic poo poo like cleaning your dick?

I don't see how anyone would not clean it whenever they take a shower. Wherein is probably what's happening. The dude isn't bathing.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Cowslips Warren posted:

he probably likes the way he smells, meaning his hygeine is only a problem for other people. meaning it's not a problem.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

The Bramble posted:

Rare when I hit a "YTA" that early in a post and then he goes on to be that much more insufferable than I expected, holy god.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Cowslips Warren posted:

Touching a mans dick is extremely gay and I'm not gay furthermore :goonsay:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Who hasn’t been doing the deed and thought “yeah sex is cool but you know what really would be better is putting chili extract all up inside my orifices.”

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Who hasn’t been doing the deed and thought “yeah sex is cool but you know what really would be better is putting chili extract all up inside my orifices.”

there are some weird fuckin' people out there

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

My new startup HaütBoof is excited to be disrupting the both the Indian restaurant and lube industry and making the world a better place by cutting out the middleman and destroying your rear end in a top hat at the source.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

NGL, I HAD to see if he tried it, and he has. He said he/his (previous?) GF put some in their mouth and then did oral and it was great. And sichuan peppers aren't related to chili peppers at all.

I dunno, maybe it's the one thing where he's onto something, but he's so insufferable that he'll never get anywhere with it.

Midnight Voyager fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Dec 26, 2021

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

spacetoaster posted:

I don't see how anyone would not clean it whenever they take a shower. Wherein is probably what's happening. The dude isn't bathing.

in a world of 7+ billion people, i have no doubt that someone at some point has made a penis shower cap

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

I am just generalizing over the girls that I have met so far and I try to put myself into the shoes of someone who wants kids. I would want a stable and safe partner.

Mbti is just to describe the people's character in one word. Of course there is more to describe the person.

The current gf is a nurse and she wants a normal man and thinks that my ideas are gross. She is IQ 108 and speaks 2 languages and is bad at math

She likes hiking, cooking videos on tik tok and action and drama movies in her free time but not movies like the matrix or movies that are critical of society

She is good at social stuff, motherly and a bit dominant

I know this was posted earlier in the big image, but this one is just KILLING ME

Midnight Voyager fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Dec 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

The Bramble posted:

r/relationships: My 32 mind is the one of a scientist (INTJ)