Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

simply

having

a the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

DUMBORATS!!!!!

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

im not a democrat or republican.. the solutions arent left or right... this isnt about politics. we need to just fix the problems. thanks share if you agree and are tired of labels and divisiveness

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we passed by problems sometime around 2019

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

THS2 posted:

im not a democrat or republican.. the solutions arent left or right... this isnt about politics. we need to just fix the problems. thanks share if you agree and are tired of labels and divisiveness

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The democrats are
going to get destroyed in
twenty twenty-two

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Too Many Birds posted:

merry christmas to everyone except the democrats, who are going to get destroyed in 2022

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
democrats got destroyed in 2022, killing thousands

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Kazzah posted:

The democrats are
going to get destroyed in
twenty twenty-two

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Laterite posted:

oh the weather outside is frightful
but the fire is so delightful
and since we've no place to go
the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
The democrats will lose in twenty-two

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z84QdJlPpHE

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

THS2 posted:

*votes straight ticket R for 30 years*

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

THS2 posted:

I fed this post into my translator bot and it apit out a little piece of paper that said "I just wanna be a lovely human being and never get called out on it ever"

And then the poor robot emitted a whine and a small plume of smoke and fell over and died

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

ex post facho posted:

all homelessness in the country could also be dramatically reduced or eliminated for a one-time outlay 1/10th the yearly defense budget

america at its core is a cruel, capricious, deceitful and untrustworthy place of cruel, capricious deceitful and untrustworthy people.

america is not a place of honor

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
encouraging!

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/1475154712517304320

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/st...ingawful.com%2F

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

just remembered all of a sudden how the goaste NOJOE gangtags were supposed to be some kind of sick own by the libs. now look at them lmao

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

lmao every fuckin time

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
The democrats won in 2020 but they're so bad that in a sense, they got destroyed in 2020, too.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Business Gorillas posted:

just remembered all of a sudden how the goaste NOJOE gangtags were supposed to be some kind of sick own by the libs. now look at them lmao

I wear this as a badge of honor

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

quote:

"I think we can reach that sweet spot. Look, a lot of us are gonna be disappointed, but we're not gonna let perfection be the enemy of getting something done," Cardin said. "I think we'll be pragmatic about it, but we want to make sure it deals with the issues that we're facing in our communities."

Yup

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
going to be disappointed is a poor choice of tense

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
It is going to be interesting to see what is left to be hollowed out considering the existing state of the bill: the SALT deduction, corporate subsidies, and the Child tax credit (possibly an extended version) are all staying.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Ardennes posted:

It is going to be interesting to see what is left to be hollowed out considering the existing state of the bill: the SALT deduction, corporate subsidies, and the Child tax credit (possibly an extended version) are all staying.

we'll see lol

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Ardennes posted:

Isn't the child tax credit specifically the thing Manchin hates?

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Eggplant Squire posted:

Isn't the child tax credit specifically the thing Manchin hates?

He wants it extended but probably attached with mandatory employment. The “drug use” thing is signaling that his (i.e the Democratic Party’s) issue is a “idle” recipients.

US birth rates are a real issue, the empire needs more bodies. Isn’t it a bit odd how little push back there is for the end of Roe v Wade?

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 15:32 on Dec 27, 2021

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.

Ardennes posted:

US birth rates are a real issue, the empire needs more bodies. Isn’t it a bit odd how little push back there is for the end of Roe v Wade?

probably not a great idea to have let covid ravage all our traditional recruitment zone bodies then

the us armed forces community is gonna look like we pressganged the victorian london poor and handed them confederate flags at this rate

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Buffer posted:

probably not a great idea to have let covid ravage all our traditional recruitment zone bodies then

the us armed forces community is gonna look like we pressganged the victorian london poor and handed them confederate flags at this rate

Trump thought that here immunity would fix it, and Biden thought the vaccine would fix it; the US is a powerful but very poorly run country.

Also, I think the child tax credit gambit isn’t going to do much but doesn’t mean they are going to try it.

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob
and all the lanyards and Khiverss will look up and shout 'VOTE!'...and I'll look down and whisper 'The Democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022.”

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Ardennes posted:

Trump thought that here immunity would fix it, and Biden thought the vaccine would fix it; the US is a powerful but very poorly run country.

Also, I think the child tax credit gambit isn’t going to do much but doesn’t mean they are going to try it.

If Trumo thought herd immunity would fix it why did he do all of the Operation Warp Speed poo poo?

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

500 good dogs posted:

If Trumo thought herd immunity would fix it why did he do all of the Operation Warp Speed poo poo?

I think you forgot how the first few months of the pandemic went.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Ardennes posted:

I think you forgot how the first few months of the pandemic went.

You think it would've been any different under Biden? Fauci wasn't alone among US "health experts" saying that masks weren't necessary, and we know the democrat party listens to science!

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

500 good dogs posted:

You think it would've been any different under Biden? Fauci wasn't alone among US "health experts" saying that masks weren't necessary, and we know the democrat party listens to science!

it was an obama appointee that was spreading the model that like only 30k americans would die of covid lol

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

500 good dogs posted:

The point was both of them hosed up due to a combination of arrogance and incompetence.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Ardennes posted:

The point was both of them hosed up due to a combination of arrogance and incompetence.

even the perfectly humble and competent president would have end up with similar results because its the systems that are breaking down

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Ardennes posted:

I'm not disagreeing there, but I don't understand why you're claiming that Trump's position (or behavior) regarding vaccines is any different from Biden's.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I don't think Ardennes is claiming anyhing like that?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

There was a pandemic plan put in place by the Obama administration that Trump got rid of. Hypothetically a Hillary admin wouldn't have done this, and the government could've done more than Trump did. Not that they wouldn't still gently caress it up.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ex post facho posted:

I don't think Ardennes is claiming anyhing like that?

The claim that Trump is the "herd immunity" guy and Biden is the "vaccines" guy is drawing an ahistorical contrast between the two that implies things would've gone differently re: vaccine development if Biden (the vaccine guy) were president instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dAjCeMuXR0