Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

rear end-penny posted:

Lmao get this guy a gangtag.

I desperately want the TC gang tag but I don't know how 2 apply it and also I don't have the image url. do I need to buy a new av just 2 add a gang tag?

I'm too high for this :baduk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
i heard you gotta get jumped in and they force you to down an entire 40 of steel reserve, warm and flat

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Twenty Four

Pahilla the Hun posted:

you are the champagne of goons

:nice:

Twenty Four

nesamdoom posted:

I just took a shot and when it hit me I tried to find a chaser and poured another then caught myself trying to chase vodka with a shot of vodka...

this but whiskey, regularly, and intentionally

Areola Grande

Twenty Four posted:

this but whiskey, regularly, and intentionally

drat u guys r hard :stare:

Areola Grande

when taking a shot I require both the pre chaser AND the traditional post chaser. it's the only way of tricking my body into swallering that stuff

Twenty Four

Areola Grande posted:

when taking a shot I require both the pre chaser AND the traditional post chaser. it's the only way of tricking my body into swallering that stuff

After making a post I sometimes have a whisky chaser, because there is a bottle of whisky sitting on top of my computer posting rig within arm's reach at all times. Possibly the most TC thread post I can make, but entirely true.

Areola Grande

I thought I was a real man until this night

:negative:

Twenty Four

hah you totally are my TC buddy!

Areola Grande

Twenty Four posted:

hah you totally are my TC buddy!

:kiddo:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I used to drink straight from a handle of gentleman jack with a crazy straw, and used to finish one every day, when I was drinking hard.

Now I have a claw and feel tipsy.

Areola Grande

Cardi BYOB posted:

I used to drink straight from a handle of gentleman jack with a crazy straw, and used to finish one every day, when I was drinking hard.

Now I have a claw and feel tipsy.

that sounds v affordable.
I'm jell

Escape From Noise

Should have known better than to get a gin (or any drink) with lavender in it. Bleh!

I'm going to have some friends over for New Year and I'm making pizza. I was hoping to go buy a couple of nice lambics and other sour ales, but money is suddenly very loving tight this month due to some shenanigans with my former internet provider and the vampires at NHK.

Twenty Four

I legitimately can't understand how much of a dent I put in this bottle of whisky and that other bottle of vodka and still feel almost entirely sober and if anything I am just starting to feel a bit tired. I know I have been going slow for a long time tonight but seeing that many dollars of admittedly fairly cheap booze seems like a waste and makes me want to drink more faster, which is probably the opposite of the regret I should have. This is not terribly unusual honestly feeling like "I should have just sipped on some iced tea or something for the previous half the night then started pounding or just started harder in the first place". I am horrible, but I'm not apologizing.

EFN I had a lavender gin of a different brand a few times and I thought it was enjoyable with tonic and lime!

Kazinsal

5am, trashed as hell on jp wiser's

thinkin about the car I drove in high school and sad that I can't find any for sale on autotrador or kijiji or craiglist or anything. :rip:

Twenty Four

Kazinsal posted:

5am, trashed as hell on jp wiser's

thinkin about the car I drove in high school and sad that I can't find any for sale on autotrador or kijiji or craiglist or anything. :rip:

I've both bought and sold vehicles with more then a few in me, but all were weeks if not months in the process planning wise one way or another save one sale that my dad basically arranged and was coming anyhow but the timing was just wrong. I guess it puts the "buyers/sellers remorse" off to the next day that I always have issues with but I wouldn't recommend picking something up on a whim like that.

What's a "jp wiser"? I'mg guessing Budweiser and something?

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

I legitimately can't understand how much of a dent I put in this bottle of whisky and that other bottle of vodka and still feel almost entirely sober and if anything I am just starting to feel a bit tired. I know I have been going slow for a long time tonight but seeing that many dollars of admittedly fairly cheap booze seems like a waste and makes me want to drink more faster, which is probably the opposite of the regret I should have. This is not terribly unusual honestly feeling like "I should have just sipped on some iced tea or something for the previous half the night then started pounding or just started harder in the first place". I am horrible, but I'm not apologizing.

EFN I had a lavender gin of a different brand a few times and I thought it was enjoyable with tonic and lime!

I generally don't know lavender in things very much. Especially when it's very prominent/overdone, which it almost always is since it's so strong. I don't know. Just not my thing.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Crew

I'm ready

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Cardi BYOB posted:

Crew

I'm ready

Okay.
I'll bite.

How ready are you?

:rznv: :lsd: :cheers: :trashed:

Areola Grande

CREWWWWWWW :regd10:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Barking Gecko posted:

Okay.
I'll bite.

How ready are you?

:rznv: :lsd: :cheers: :trashed:

I am 3 of the 4 and the 4th one just a couple of days ago.

:weedass:

peanut

Dear Crew,

I am getting paid :10bux: to review a fancy umeshu and I need to include photos of 2 different drinks. Please advise on sink/float mixers for rainbow layer drinks.

The umeshu is a cloudy orange-gold with blended pulp.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Being a responcible adult hosed up my trashin tonight so I'm taking shots with dollar shooters and sipping pickle juice. But my kid got a Paw Patrol pillow to match his new bed and I'm assuming how happy that makes him will be worth me not waking up hungover. I'm still a bit worried bout this trip next year kuz I haven't smoked or had edibles in years and my brother is gonna try getting me like fully hosed outta my head on both. I'm gonna get a super good night sleep from it though. After years I know I'm gonna get that feeling I did when I tried starting again after years of not getting high... Maybe I'll record it and have some poo poo to laugh at later.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Areola Grande

tastes like Folgers with pumpkin creamer. Not bad

:beerpal: anybody still alive in here?

more falafel please

forums poster

haven't been trashin' today but I did open a sour beer I got for Christmas with apricot and ginger and it's tops

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Areola Grande posted:

I reached my quota early, so I'm done for the evening. :cheers:

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

I reached my quota early, so I'm done for the evening. :cheers:

same. time 2 go home :hf:

more falafel please

forums poster

opened another beer. this one's a saison with brettanomyces and it's pretty good. some earthy notes in there that felt weird on first sip but are pretty nice now

probably gonna have another one and hit the grape god

ooh tomorrow I've got plans later but I should smoke a joint in the morning. i got an eighth of mystery crime weed left that I need to get through just so it's off my balance sheet

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

peanut posted:

Dear Crew,

I am getting paid :10bux: to review a fancy umeshu and I need to include photos of 2 different drinks. Please advise on sink/float mixers for rainbow layer drinks.

The umeshu is a cloudy orange-gold with blended pulp.

I wish I could help you there but I know nothing about floats other than I can never pull them off. From what I could find here:

You're going to want the umeshu at the bottom. Hm...

Escape From Noise

Mmmmm....

Fresh!

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

I desperately want the TC gang tag but I don't know how 2 apply it and also I don't have the image url. do I need to buy a new av just 2 add a gang tag?

I'm too high for this :baduk:

You recently started computer posting right? You should be able to right click and copy the location of someone's gangtag. Technically you adjust your title/gangtag situation in the new av field but I bet if you pm gag or manifisto they will make it work without you spending 10 bux. I'm drunk on silver rum and beers what's up y'all?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Cardi BYOB posted:

I am 3 of the 4 and the 4th one just a couple of days ago.

:weedass:

BUT ARE YOU READY

TO RUMBLE!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

peanut

Escape From Noise posted:

Mmmmm....

Fresh!

Cass and Hite are bad lol

peanut

We tried layering but the only things that floated over the umeshu are cocalero and ice.
My photo drinks will probably be simple soda w a lemon slice, and shaved ice cause this umeshu is crazy extra sweet.

Kazinsal

Twenty Four posted:

What's a "jp wiser"? I'mg guessing Budweiser and something?

it's a brand of good ol' fashioned (inexpensive) canadian whiskey :canada:

hybridnoisebloom

hey TC, hope you guys holidays went well. i'm getting drunk off guinnesses watching mst3k.

she/they :justpost: :trashed:

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Areola Grande posted:

tastes like Folgers with pumpkin creamer. Not bad

I like the Elysian flavours that I've had. I'd def try this even though pumpkin sounds horrible.
They are one of the companies I trust to not gently caress me around. Goose Island has always delivered even if it wasn't to my taste, it was never bad. Rogue Brewery has a couple of my top 10 beers, even though I did try a limited thing I knew wasn't gonna be good, I trust them. I really like Newcastle too, they had a Werewolf(escaped from Britain) that was a delicious blood red ale and I wish it wasn't limited time. I don't like beer but given the chance/wallet I'll be happy to drink a $10-15 sixer of something tasty over anything.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Escape From Noise

peanut posted:

Cass and Hite are bad lol

Oh yeah. They're absolute garbage.

Escape From Noise

peanut posted:

We tried layering but the only things that floated over the umeshu are cocalero and ice.
My photo drinks will probably be simple soda w a lemon slice, and shaved ice cause this umeshu is crazy extra sweet.

I thought of something that MAY work...shiso juice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

nesamdoom posted:

I like the Elysian flavours that I've had. I'd def try this even though pumpkin sounds horrible.
They are one of the companies I trust to not gently caress me around. Goose Island has always delivered even if it wasn't to my taste, it was never bad. Rogue Brewery has a couple of my top 10 beers, even though I did try a limited thing I knew wasn't gonna be good, I trust them. I really like Newcastle too, they had a Werewolf(escaped from Britain) that was a delicious blood red ale and I wish it wasn't limited time. I don't like beer but given the chance/wallet I'll be happy to drink a $10-15 sixer of something tasty over anything.

I remember applying for Elysian years ago, right after they got bought out by AB InBev and realized I wouldn't even get an interview because they do a hair follicle test.