Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I love at 2:40 when he says "shake it baby" and the logo starts doin a dance

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Mortal Kombat announcer voice* Critical Mass. Chain Reaction. Proving Ground.

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

lmfao at this whole trailer

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I love when the see through static image of duke flies across the screen and the gun shoots for the fifth time. Like, times one through four were OK, and the sixth was just a bit too much, but number five? Absolutely perfect.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
i think that was intended to just play on a loop on the wall of a convention booth or something, i have no drat clue why they uploaded it to youtube

only the ds version of the first game in the trilogy was ever released, and it fuckin suuuuuucks. the psp version was unreleased but the source code is apparently in the possession of the library of congress or something weird like that

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

The Kins posted:

i think that was intended to just play on a loop on the wall of a convention booth or something, i have no drat clue why they uploaded it to youtube

only the ds version of the first game in the trilogy was ever released, and it fuckin suuuuuucks. the psp version was unreleased but the source code is apparently in the possession of the library of congress or something weird like that

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

DUKE: Top men? Sorry, I don't swing that way.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

duke is canonically bisexual, as established by duke nukem forever when he cums directly down a mans throat through a glory hole

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

duke is canonically bisexual, as established by duke nukem forever when he cums directly down a mans throat through a glory hole

There is in fact to my knowledge only proof that Duke Nukem is gay. The rest of his machismo may well be a divers容dit: just received word that the man in the stall is merely taking a poo poo, presumably watching a woman perform the glory hole work on Duke.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

has anyone checked in on the goon who questioned his sexuality because of the glory hole? see if he's posting in CSPAM now, if he's developing any reverse recruitment hacks, etc

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

has anyone checked in on the goon who questioned his sexuality because of the glory hole? see if he's posting in CSPAM now, if he's developing any reverse recruitment hacks, etc

Banned in 2011 for saying "people that can't survive without being a massive burden to society shouldn't be permitted to exist."

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Guy who discovered he was gay due to duke nukem gloryhole got really in eugenics.... you don't say?

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

time for my monthly re-read of the imp zone DNF thread lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Kongming posted:

You're saying this like it's Vietnam or the Vancouver riots or something. As heated and important as the discussion seems to you now, no one is going to look back on this thread in 1, 5, or 10 years and shake their head at how craaaaazy it got.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

quote:

blatantly oversexed Dukesluts that seem to not entirely mind alien dickings.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
lmfao at the duke thread again

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

tfw you don't entirely mind the alien dickings >>>>>

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Duke voice: drat. I知 gonna get those alien bastards for jerking me off.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Just a spent a whole long-rear end road trip with my in laws, sitting in the backseat loling at the duke thread while my mother in law periodically asks my wife in Japanese wtf I知 laughing at.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

There is in fact to my knowledge only proof that Duke Nukem is gay. The rest of his machismo may well be a divers容dit: just received word that the man in the stall is merely taking a poo poo, presumably watching a woman perform the glory hole work on Duke.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Just a spent a whole long-rear end road trip with my in laws, sitting in the backseat loling at the duke thread while my mother in law periodically asks my wife in Japanese wtf I知 laughing at.

lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Julius CSAR posted:

Duke voice: drat. I知 gonna get those alien bastards for jerking me off.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
thinking about the level in dn3d where two women are having bdsm style sex with each other and duke unconvincingly says "wish i had the time"

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

little munchkin posted:

thinking about the level in dn3d where two women are having bdsm style sex with each other and duke unconvincingly says "wish i had the time"

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
duke nukem: I like women. I love to look at hot babes

duke nukem: *looking around to see if anyone's listening*

duke nukem: [slightly louder] I want to kiss hot babes

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

little munchkin posted:

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

little munchkin posted:

Lol