Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
lol free my girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

TenementFunster posted:

lol free my girl

:confuoot:

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

pre emptive ghislaine didn't kill herself

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Previa_fun posted:

pre emptive ghislaine didn't kill herself

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

WOW

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

A funny observation I just had: true love means finishing each other's sentences - so I suppose she really did love Jeffrey Epstein.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Wizard Master posted:

true love means finishing each other's sentences

motherfucking THREAD TITLE

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Wizard Master posted:

A funny observation I just had: true love means finishing each other's sentences - so I suppose she really did love Jeffrey Epstein.

good twitter joke

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Wizard Master posted:

wizard master

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
So Brace talked to The Dersh after he popped up on the BBC. Being the first person they interviewed following the verdict.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1476325276925808647

Nucleic Acids fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Dec 30, 2021

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
i thought that was a joke. does he actually know dershowitz?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gone Fashing posted:

where's the punchline? tracks with the bbc interview

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Nucleic Acids posted:

So Brace talked to The Dersh after he popped up on the BBC. Being the first person they interviewed following the verdict.

lmao

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

Gone Fashing posted:

I think dersh is like Giuliani where if you can get a hold of his number he picks up and talks to anyone who calls

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/bbcnewspr/status/1476506386964131840?s=21

lol holy poo poo

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

LMAO

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

:smuggo:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
yeah I think that court artist really had a field day.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

Nucleic Acids posted:

https://twitter.com/oppermanreport/status/1476337648239366151?s=21

Lol

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

John Romero posted:

I think dersh is like Giuliani where if you can get a hold of his number he picks up and talks to anyone who calls

lol that's awesome

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Volunteering to anyone who will listen that I only got massages from big ugly dudes on my many, many visits to the rape dungeon island

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

John Romero posted:

Yeah, Brace said commenting to some replies his number isn’t hard to find and he’ll talk to almost anyone who calls.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
lol they did the hot dog guy meme

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Approximately how many people, would you guess, had to be involved between Dersh and the publishers at the BBC to get his article printed? I mean probably not fewer then 10 adult human beings, I would hazard? Who all thought “what we need is Alan Dershowitz’s take on why Ghislaine is a mensch!”

I mean it’s so insane it makes me think it was an article that was quantum posted from a different dimension

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

Approximately how many people, would you guess, had to be involved between Dersh and the publishers at the BBC to get his article printed? I mean probably not fewer then 10 adult human beings, I would hazard? Who all thought “what we need is Alan Dershowitz’s take on why Ghislaine is a mensch!”

I mean it’s so insane it makes me think it was an article that was quantum posted from a different dimension

Article? Wasn't it an interview

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Prince Andrews PR rep probably called his Cambridge buddy at the Beeb and recommended him a good American lawyer to call about the trial.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Bust Rodd posted:

20 people were logged into a zoom meeting set up by a cadre of interns working at the behest of a personal assistant. Most of them very well meaning I'm sure, another meeting with 12 people was quickly set up to cut out the squares.

immolationsex
Sep 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I ENJOY RUINING STEAK LIKE A GODDAMN BARBARIAN
My prediction: sentencing will happen in September 2023 due to covid and a bunch of other delays, where she will be sentenced to 20-30 years. Her lawyers will successfully make some bullshit arguments about how a lowest-possibly-security country-club facility is totally the only rational and humane option.

Two years into her sentence, she'll get bored and start making noises about fingering some of the people she and Jeff were servicing, at which point she'll suddenly get diagnosed with cancer and die within 6 months. Any statements she made in public before then will be written off as the sad, deluded ravings of a depressed woman who snapped upon hearing her diagnosis.

The end, case closed, and the names Maxwell or Epstein will never be uttered in mainstream media again.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

immolationsex posted:

My prediction: sentencing will happen in September 2023 due to covid and a bunch of other delays, where she will be sentenced to 20-30 years. Her lawyers will successfully make some bullshit arguments about how a lowest-possibly-security country-club facility is totally the only rational and humane option.

Two years into her sentence, she'll get bored and start making noises about fingering some of the people she and Jeff were servicing, at which point she'll suddenly get diagnosed with cancer and die within 6 months. Any statements she made in public before then will be written off as the sad, deluded ravings of a depressed woman who snapped upon hearing her diagnosis.

The end, case closed, and the names Maxwell or Epstein will never be uttered in mainstream media again.

Cool theory but what do you do to ruin your steaks like a goddamn barbarian?

immolationsex
Sep 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I ENJOY RUINING STEAK LIKE A GODDAMN BARBARIAN
I've never cooked one, I just had the bad taste to say that people should be allowed to eat theirs any way they like, which got the medium rare crowd all rowdy

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

immolationsex posted:

I've never cooked one, I just had the bad taste to say that people should be allowed to eat theirs any way they like, which got the medium rare crowd all rowdy

I enjoy my steaks medium rare but the best steak is the one in front of you :discourse: :clint:

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1477152334081835015

:)

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Bust Rodd posted:

one. two, absolute tops.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
also someone look up the federal sentencing guidelines for sex trafficking for me. thanks.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
If you don't think the beeb has a big keyword list to call up the queens pr before they publish anything and "childfucking" isn't top on that list

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Bip Roberts posted:

If you don't think the beeb has a big keyword list to call up the queens pr before they publish anything and "childfucking" isn't top on that list
yeah, the editor hit up the queen’s pedo guy on signal. two tops, baby!

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1478909224973488128?s=21

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

if you were abused you're not allowed to have opinions on being abused

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
*nick mullen jordan peterson voice*

actually, being molested makes you unable to judge child molestation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Your honor, "jury of peers" clearly refers to other kid diddlers. This is a miscarriage of justice! :mad: