Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Good soup! posted:

A Norman keep.

A stone castle.

A royal castle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIqNI3CeRPQ

Only true gamers got to hear this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

Good soup! posted:

A Norman keep.

A stone castle.

A royal castle.

Flanking with macemen was so drat strong.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/alanrmacleod/status/1476322383812247552?s=21

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

this but it's like when one of those runners shits themselves halfway to the finish line

oh and then they don't actually finish the race

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

But...but they're a married couple...the money she spent paying off the loans comes from their household...

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

camoseven posted:

I still haven't figured out what "sealioning" means

It means endlessly talking about invading England but ending up doing a half-assed plan before recklessly plunging into the endless steppes of the Soviet Union.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

General Bullshit posted:

Flanking with macemen was so drat strong.

My pikemen/longbowmen combo never failed me, but I also exclusively played singleplayer and the AI was bad at positioning shenanigans in battles.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

is there no end to the indignities 2021 will heap on us...

My cat might die tonight. Add it to the pile.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

:thunk:

https://twitter.com/rosemarieho_/status/1476316987550801933?s=21

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Dixon Chisholm posted:

I'm so sorry. That poo poo's rough.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hahaha a shitlib asked me what law congress passed in order to give Biden the ability to cancel debt. I told her that given that it's under a cabinet level post of the executive branch, she might want to read the constitution those dickheads were harping on everybody else for not doing.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

the number #1 priority queue for an express asskicking in the whole wide world unironically is this apeman/bottles the mole hybrid that has insufferably selfish and contrarian opinions that is deliberately antagonistic to minimize real issues and gets paid to do so

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

lol @ JB repeated telling lori to shut the gently caress up and call him

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1476240356161118208

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

SuperKlaus posted:

But...but they're a married couple...the money she spent paying off the loans comes from their household...

It's her debt! She's supposed to pay it!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Hahaha a shitlib asked me what law congress passed in order to give Biden the ability to cancel debt. I told her that given that it's under a cabinet level post of the executive branch, she might want to read the constitution those dickheads were harping on everybody else for not doing.

No, only republican presidents wield authority over executive agencies. Democrats are prohibited from doing so by the decorum clause

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I had been given to understand that only white billionaire children (boys specifically) have student debt, this is very confusing :thunk:

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Probably Magic posted:

I'm so sorry. That poo poo's rough.

Me telling the vet to go ahead.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/punishedpants/status/1476247572889190405?t=1v3NUwsjxmdtLRYOCAChIQ&s=19

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Thee Democrats

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lol that Joe Biden literally promised to do something and then told everyone it was impossible until they believed him

Cancelling student debt, passing his agenda, all of it

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

the number #1 priority queue for an express asskicking in the whole wide world unironically is this apeman/bottles the mole hybrid that has insufferably selfish and contrarian opinions that is deliberately antagonistic to minimize real issues and gets paid to do so

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Legalizing weed was an exception in that instead of claiming he couldn't do it he just said "lol, stoner" anytime someone followed up

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

loquacius posted:

Lol that Joe Biden literally promised to do something and then told everyone it was impossible until they believed him

Cancelling student debt, passing his agenda, all of it

any agenda he cared about did get passed

the dross that existed for campaign promises that nobody important cared about got publicly crushed so the left would get the idea and shut up already

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

what the gently caress

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

https://twitter.com/ChiliTownPope/status/1476342226758287360

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

All these people should be destroyed.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

The thing that gets me about the "UNVACCED DESERVE TO PAINFULLY DIE" stuff is that it is literally the exact same reasoning used by people who support the prison system (or many other atrocities). "Maybe if they didn't want to be raped/tortured in prison, they shouldn't have done a crime."

It's literally just "being a conservative," only they think that their judgement about "who is bad/dumb" is more correct.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

AnimeIsTrash posted:

All these people should be destroyed.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Dixon Chisholm posted:

I'm sorry friend. It sucks to lose a loved one

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Ytlaya posted:

The thing that gets me about the "UNVACCED DESERVE TO PAINFULLY DIE" stuff is that it is literally the exact same reasoning used by people who support the prison system (or many other atrocities). "Maybe if they didn't want to be raped/tortured in prison, they shouldn't have done a crime."

It's literally just "being a conservative," only they think that their judgement about "who is bad/dumb" is more correct.

that's it exactly. liberals don't have a problem condemning someone to death, they just have different criteria than the people they supposedly are morally superior to

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Ytlaya posted:

never trust a liberal

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lmao I volunteered for her campaign in 2018, her campaign manager used us as free labor to landscape the house he'd just bought (billed it to us as building a community garden), and when Jen ate poo poo in the primary they pivoted to being politics podcast people who spent weeks crying about how bad 3rd parties are and how the MPP was a Russiapublican plant and Sinema and Manchin are the ONLY bad democrats and then immediately pivoted on a dime to 3rd parties are the way forward when they had Andrew Yang on the show. Absolutely amateur hour narrative pivots lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lay off the billion of twinkies :fut:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lib and let die posted:

lmao I volunteered for her campaign in 2018, her campaign manager used us as free labor to landscape the house he'd just bought (billed it to us as building a community garden), and when Jen ate poo poo in the primary they pivoted to being politics podcast people who spent weeks crying about how bad 3rd parties are and how the MPP was a Russiapublican plant and Sinema and Manchin are the ONLY bad democrats and then immediately pivoted on a dime to 3rd parties are the way forward when they had Andrew Yang on the show. Absolutely amateur hour narrative pivots lmao

drat i remember this story. why didnt u just leave instead of landscaping her campaign managers house tho

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

fits my needs posted:

drat i remember this story. why didnt u just leave instead of landscaping her campaign managers house tho

Naivete and idealism.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

gradenko_2000 posted:

that's it exactly. liberals don't have a problem condemning someone to death, they just have different criteria than the people they supposedly are morally superior to

hold up. i am not anti-death penalty. but its use should be for the public spectacle and used to keep others of similar class interests inline. thus the guillotine on people elon musk, hillary clinton, henry kissinger, dick cheney etc.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Complications posted:

any agenda he cared about did get passed

the dross that existed for campaign promises that nobody important cared about got publicly crushed so the left would get the idea and shut up already

honestly it's really spooky the way he just bloated up the police budget instantly and with vigor, like he's preparing for citizens "acting out" after spreading so much misery and suffering to them with false hope being yanked away constantly

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

hold up. i am not anti-death penalty. but its use should be for the public spectacle and used to keep others of similar class interests inline. thus the guillotine on people elon musk, hillary clinton, henry kissinger, dick cheney etc.

I mean, yes, as communists we don't have a problem throwing people into the gulag, but we make no pretenses about our willingness to do so and the political purpose of it

liberals like to wash their hands of the ideological context of their actions by hiding behind rules and personal responsibility - they didn't kill those people, they brought it on themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w