Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

davidspackage posted:

This stuffed crust indicates this as a maritime pizza therefore my person is under no obligation to pay for i- *sounds of me getting tasered by the delivery guy and wetting myself*

Wait hold on, I can get tasered and piss myself as a free add on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

steinrokkan posted:

The trick to free pizza is to tell them you are not buying a pizza, you are a traveller entering into a pizza joinder separate from the corporate identity assigned to you by the federal government.

It's almost lunch and I'm a bit drunk and very much wanna try this to bullshit my way into a pizza.

davidspackage posted:

This stuffed crust indicates this as a maritime pizza therefore my person is under no obligation to pay for i- *sounds of me getting tasered by the delivery guy and wetting myself*

Possibly my early afternoon. Zero discouragement, took the cops 3 before they could even cuff me so I think pizzadude's tazer is gonna be a joke.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I just realized something about the olives on the Brazilian pizzas. They... aren't even pitted, are they? You're biting into slices of pizza with random olive pits that you have to chew around and spit out.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That’s what people getting olives on pizza deserve

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I pity the fool who never had goat cheese pizza with kalamata olives and cherry tomatoes.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Devils Affricate posted:

I just realized something about the olives on the Brazilian pizzas. They... aren't even pitted, are they? You're biting into slices of pizza with random olive pits that you have to chew around and spit out.

What would make you think they aren't pitted?

Yuns
Aug 19, 2000

There is an idea of a Yuns, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.
More Brazilian pizza. This time with real crab.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Yuns posted:

Okay, that's new.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

steinrokkan posted:

What would make you think they aren't pitted?

The pictures

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Hmmm

shadow puppet of a posted:

Forgive the :brazil: but I'm a lazy man.

At Frajola's Pizza they drop some of the thickest ropes of catupiry you've ever seen. Thick around as a plump (required) olive they do it.

Places like Ka Casa Di Pizza try to keep up but they can't cover the whole distance.

Any guesses as to what the blue stuff is that Pizzaria D'Gusta is serving up? No (legally required) olive so its the dessert station. What retains that kind of blue color after cooking? Cuttlefish? With banana? Probably. Bless you :brazil:

(thank you in advance to whichever goon celebrates the eventual sale of SA to jeffrey by buying :brazil: with a gross catupiry pie pic)

You are right that I'd expect to see the punched holes in these, but hopefully they are just out of sight

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Yuns posted:

This kills the pizza.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Not so hot for the crabs either.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

steinrokkan posted:

Hmmm

You are right that I'd expect to see the punched holes in these, but hopefully they are just out of sight

I think they are. I just went through 10 or so places in a row and they all used the same (pitted) olives, but I often had to look really hard to find it. One place broke code and roughly chopped theirs instead of randomly dispersing whole ones.

Didn't see much worth posting

And some non pizza weird stuff

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Mods please rename me to STEVE PIZZA

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it's on sight with Steve. crab pick in you eyeball.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

shadow puppet of a posted:

Any guesses as to what the blue stuff is that Pizzaria D'Gusta is serving up? No (legally required) olive so its the dessert station. What retains that kind of blue color after cooking? Cuttlefish? With banana? Probably. Bless you :brazil:

(thank you in advance to whichever goon celebrates the eventual sale of SA to jeffrey by buying :brazil: with a gross catupiry pie pic)

The blue thing that looks like cum seems to be condensed milk. Why does it look like that? It's a Brazilian mystery.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

A local pizza place has a purple/violet pizza, but I can't find photos of anyone eating it:

It's red onions

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

I've never seen pizza in cursive, but I don't think it works in this font.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

nesamdoom posted:

:chanpop:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

The Mestre would not approve

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Desperado Bones posted:

A local pizza place has a purple/violet pizza, but I can't find photos of anyone eating it:

It's red onions

The real tragedy is the sliced hot dogs on the meat pizza

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Desperado Bones posted:

A local pizza place a purple/violet pizza, but I can't find photos of anyone eating it:

Ahem

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

nesamdoom posted:

lol

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Only $179!

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Did they name their pizza place after the soda or do they make and bottle their own soda?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Pizza flavoured soda? What fresh hell is this?!

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

NO.

Fartington Butts posted:

Did they name their pizza place after the soda or do they make and bottle their own soda?

:lol:

"Ay Mojo!" It's a surprise expression in this part of the world and I have no clue where it comes from. And YES I'm laughing my rear end at how they put the pizza place's name in that Fanta bottle.

nesamdoom posted:

HAHAHAHHAA OH FUUUCK :lol:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/CursedPizzas/status/1477363069261160452

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Aardvark! posted:

pizza cones in the wild! also lol @ the paper cone of sliced hot dog

I'm the fries littered dangerously with toothpicks

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

interwhat posted:

I'm the fries littered dangerously with toothpicks

I didn't even notice those, so are they securing the fries to something obscured underneath or is it just a rogue cook trying to weed out hyperopic customers

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

dios mio...

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

would

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Yeah, by the standards of this thread those look like a pretty solid cheese delivery service

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yuns posted:

These crabs look so sad.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

muscles like this! posted:

These crabs look so sad.

They're just super high

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast