Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
sometimes i hate faggots to death because it makes me feel powerful lol homophobia is systematic if i hate faggots so what it doesn't make a difference power will make it such that faggots are always hated so i hate faggots no big deal GET hosed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
wow beautiful page snipe

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
You don't do something because you have it in your head hmmm yes I've calculated that if take x particular action it will have this particular output on the system given this this and this. That's loving loser poo poo. You do things because they're RIGHT, gently caress calculations. That's what wins wars.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Oolb posted:

You don't do something because you have it in your head hmmm yes I've calculated that if take x particular action it will have this particular output on the system given this this and this. That's loving loser poo poo. You do things because they're RIGHT, gently caress calculations. That's what wins wars.

i agree with you but please go to sleep

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

goku

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
wow don't doxx em

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
i really didnt like doing it but i figured you were drunk so i checked your post history and i want people reading your posts right now to know that you're not in a good way

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
has anyone said goku go home you’re drunk yet

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

no, because goku was neither vegan nor used slurs

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Goku is vegan in the Netflix adaptation

Hashy
Nov 20, 2005

the premise (mine) is simple: goku would have been vegan if he had vegans to learn from, had vegan alternatives available, etc. dragonball z paints a futuristic small-scale society with fantastical technology and its omission of vegan theory is only a product of the society and time its creators lived in.

goku hated the strong preying on the weak. not only would he have been vegan he would have taken the fight directly to the architects of the present animal industry.

DrBox
Jul 3, 2004

Sombody call the doctor?
It would be a pretty crazy episode for Goku to die and while he's waiting around for the gang to gather the dragon balls and bring him back be has to face thousands of animals be has eaten all wearing little halos.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
How could Goku be a vegan lmao he needs protein to do martial arts and train, just lmao

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
goku;s thinkin bout thos beans

DrBox
Jul 3, 2004

Sombody call the doctor?

Terminal autist posted:

How could Goku be a vegan lmao he needs protein to do martial arts and train, just lmao

Everyone knows Senzu beans are high in protein!

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Hashy posted:

the premise (mine) is simple: goku would have been vegan if he had vegans to learn from, had vegan alternatives available, etc. dragonball z paints a futuristic small-scale society with fantastical technology and its omission of vegan theory is only a product of the society and time its creators lived in.

goku hated the strong preying on the weak. not only would he have been vegan he would have taken the fight directly to the architects of the present animal industry.

thems just the facts

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

Terminal autist posted:

he eats like three kilograms of mixed beans every day while slowly accruing brain damage

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Oolb posted:

sometimes i hate faggots to death because it makes me feel powerful lol homophobia is systematic if i hate faggots so what it doesn't make a difference power will make it such that faggots are always hated so i hate faggots no big deal GET hosed

ELTON JOHN posted:

i agree with you but please go to sleep

:thunk:

Hashy
Nov 20, 2005

Pin this thread and make it compulsory reading for all visitors. All posters of uncritical anti-vegan rhetoric get forced reeducation in order to post again. Veganism is a critical component of leftism in society today

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Hashy posted:

Pin this thread and make it compulsory reading for all visitors. All posters of uncritical anti-vegan rhetoric get forced reeducation in order to post again. Veganism is a critical component of leftism in society today

hell yeah

*eats delicious pepperoni pizza*

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

that isnt the post i quoted!!!

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hashy posted:

your eating disorder has nothing to do with leftism, liberal

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Wheeee posted:

You gotta troll better man, I believe in you.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ELTON JOHN posted:

that isnt the post i quoted!!!

Are you accusing me of posting in bad faith?? Your probation will be along shortly!

Hashy
Nov 20, 2005

Wheeee posted:

It has everything to do with minimising harm to people and the environment

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Pretty sure gokus big into fish

Kicked Throat
Apr 12, 2005
Does anyone have any knowledge about vegans and covid? A skimming google suggests vegetarians have a much lower risk of severe covid.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hashy posted:

It has everything to do with minimising harm to people and the environment
no not really, omnivores and carnivores have been around since the dawn of life on earth and humans evolved specifically for predation and the environment had been fine until we started driving cars and shipping billions of tons of poo poo on diesel container ships

Dolphin has issued a correction as of 05:41 on Jan 1, 2022

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Oolb posted:

Oolb posted:

lmao

Hashy
Nov 20, 2005

Dolphin posted:

no not really, omnivores and carnivores have been around since the dawn of life on earth and humans evolved specifically for predation and the environment had been fine until we started driving cars and shipping billions of tons of poo poo on diesel container ships

You know what else happened since the dawn of life? Animal husbandry. Industrialized farming.

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
you are all like little babies

m o r a l p r o b l e m o f p r e d a t i o n

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hashy posted:

You know what else happened since the dawn of life? Animal husbandry. Industrialized farming.
So?

Hashy
Nov 20, 2005

Industrialized farming has a much higher carbon footprint, pollutes much harder, damages more arable land, and necessitates more horrifying working conditions than human meat intake as 'predators'. Consuming dairy is also completely unnatural. There is literally no arguing an average vegan diet in the developed world is a tiny fraction of these impacts compared to the average diet in developed world, nor that it scales much better with higher population. You've been told these things repeatedly in this thread but went on a bend of linking transparently insane facebook pseudoscience peddlers

Hashy
Nov 20, 2005

animal farming i mean of course

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dolphin posted:

Brother you're a goon, the only thing you have evolved for is eating large quantities of carbs and sugar.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I'm going to eat twenty pounds of meat

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Good soup! posted:

I'm going to eat twenty pounds of meat

as long as its rich people its ok

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
cows are the billionaires of the animal world, they get large tracts of land and consume enormous resources for little gain, while doing material harm to the environment

chickens are the proletariat, crammed into tiny cages to feed off one another, drugged up to keep them just healthy enough to eventually be ground into paste for the benefit of the rich

solidarity with the proletariat, eat the rich

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Eat all the cows into extinction :haibrow:

Then the bisons and the sheep and the goats.

Chickens can stay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Brother you're a goon, the only thing you have evolved for is eating large quantities of carbs and sugar.
im a dolphin