Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I don't know why I have to keep repeating " You cannot beat a chimp in a fight".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I think I might be able to, I'm feeling kinda good today

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

Can I do shots with the chimp prior? I've got a pretty good record in bad idea bar fights.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Hollismason posted:

I don't know why I have to keep repeating " You cannot beat a chimp in a fight".

What about a battle of wits

the chimp still bites your dick off, you lose

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

sigher posted:

Forget the average goon vs chimp debate, is there anyone that's big and muscular enough to take on a chimp? Or is a chimp just going to gently caress anyone's poo poo up even if they're a 7 foot, 400 lbs strongman?

WWE Story Time did an episode where weightlifter Bruno Sammartino talked about competing in a carnival "Fight The Monkey" challenge against what turned out to be an orangutan. He said it beat his rear end all around the cage but he lasted long enough to win the money. Unfortunately, in an effort to save face, he punched the ape in the stomach and got disqualified for using a closed fist.

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Bad Munki posted:

What about a battle of wits

the chimp still bites your dick off, you lose

The third classic blunder: never go in against a buff simian when your dick is on the line

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011

sigher posted:

Forget the average goon vs chimp debate, is there anyone that's big and muscular enough to take on a chimp? Or is a chimp just going to gently caress anyone's poo poo up even if they're a 7 foot, 400 lbs strongman?
For a dedicated anti-chimpanzee fighter I'd be looking at a Muay Thai/Taekwondo/Karate practitioner that can stun the ape with kicks to the head and not get within the reach of the chimpanzee's arms. Strongmen don't really train for speed and agility.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
People forget the 99 times you lost to a chimp. They will only remember the one time that you won that ape.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Nenonen posted:

People forget the 99 times you lost to a chimp. They will only remember the one time that you slayed some puffy ape vagoo

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

https://i.imgur.com/sFaq0m3.mp4

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

My son's totally gonna be that kid in a couple years.

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

OHSA IV: Mystery solved: It’s China

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

this kid has a bright future in this thread, though maybe not a long one

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

"Tesla recalls almost half a million electric cars over safety issues"

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/tesla-recalls-over-475000-electric-vehicles-2021-12-30/

"For Model 3 sedans, "the rearview camera cable harness may be damaged by the opening and closing of the trunk lid, preventing the rearview camera image from displaying," the NHTSA said.

. . .

For Model S vehicles, latch problems may lead a front trunk to open "without warning and obstruct the driver’s visibility, increasing the risk of a crash," Tesla said."

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Finally get to contribute to this thread. Shits probably fine but not one single tie down, not the pallet, nothin.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
It's feed corn, one just fell off lmao!

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Wrr posted:

For Model S vehicles, latch problems may lead a front trunk to open "without warning and obstruct the driver’s visibility, increasing the risk of a crash," Tesla said."

lmao that’s like the most Yackety-Sax way their cars could be failing

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Asehujiko posted:

For a dedicated anti-chimpanzee fighter I'd be looking at a Muay Thai/Taekwondo/Karate practitioner that can stun the ape with kicks to the head and not get within the reach of the chimpanzee's arms. Strongmen don't really train for speed and agility.

I had a teacher tell a story about going to a powerlifting competition and one guy got winded and had to take a break after going up one flight of stairs because he smoked like a chimney and didn't need any endurance beyond the couple seconds it took to lift something once.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

interwhat posted:

Shits probably fine

"That's probably fine," the "these edibles ain't poo poo" of the OSHA world

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

Source, from a dam doing additional construction I think.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Rebel Blob posted:

Looks like the HVAC system from Brazil.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/pCt2idr.mp4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

that boy's wild as hell

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Rebel Blob posted:

Jesus, I hope that guy's wearing eyepro, those are near-fatal levels of HDR.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

OK the physics make sense but it still doesn't look right.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
really, there's no one who can win a fight with a chimp? Lol it's like you losers don't even know anyone who owns a tank.

Hell just wait a bit and climate change and habit loss will do the job.

Oh wait... now I'm sad. :(

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

dr_rat posted:

really, there's no one who can win a fight with a chimp?

I mean, it'd also depend on the chimp. Like you could probably win against a baby chimp.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/AeLtyZ3.gifv

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I'm pretty sure I could beat a chimp in a fight. I have a dick made of iron.

That fucker would try to bite my dick off, break his teeth and lose interest.
Then I just have to kick him in his own dick enough times as he's running away.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Powered Descent posted:

I mean, it'd also depend on the chimp. Like you could probably win against a baby chimp.

That poor baby chimp -who would probably still win- I already said I'm sad drat it. Stop making me more sad.

It's new years eve drat it!!!!

Anyway for content, and new years eve! The best OSHA violations! Jackie Chan outtakes!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZPHALHCCGo

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lmao I watched this twice and lolled, then again and what the gently caress I've driven that junction so many times when I lived down at my folks.

https://goo.gl/maps/ySoKxnaNsrS7XN576

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Ghost Ride the Buggy Whip!

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

dr_rat posted:

really, there's no one who can win a fight with a chimp?

If we could some how convince both Vince McMahon and Brock Lesnar it's a good idea it could main event one of the Saudi shows.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
just wear a codpiece

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Fish live in the ocean and in no way deserve to be brought into this sort of violent land based mammalian shenanigans.

Edit: Just looked it up. or placed on peoples dicks. What the gently caress sports???

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/3Pmum7m.gifv

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

I was really worried there until he got the shoe back on.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

slapping that dipshit on the head made my whole fuckin week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Hey at least while your taking a piss you can change the thermostat.

Peak multitasking.