Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

boop the snoot posted:

Being a Ferrari fan means you make posts like this one.

Constantly having to defend your choice because in your heart you know that nobody actually likes Ferrari.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

Ferrari are big cheaty CHEATERS

book an appointment with a neurologist if there is one still left in the UK (presumably only intelligent people can get that job)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

roscoe is cuter than max

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
This robot vacuum is pretty cool

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I went to bestbuy to get a robot vacuum but I ended up walking out with a hi fi stereo system instead. Oh well I guess. Maybe I’ll get a robot vacuum later

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

GasMan deserves to be in the same category as Lando and George

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

net work error posted:

Gasman should be the future but red bull

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
I’ve been intentionally throwing things on the floor for the vacuum to clean up.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

italian quid posted:

Ferrari owns and the only people who don't recognise how amazing true Italian passion is are British degenerates who's brains have deteriorated due to insufficient proteins from having to survive on a collection of jellied eel byproducts and ground up horse hooves since they no longer have access to real food from Europe since Brexit.
Whose*

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

italian quid posted:

Ferrari owns and the only people who don't recognise how amazing true Italian passion is are British degenerates who's brains have deteriorated due to insufficient proteins from having to survive on a collection of jellied eel byproducts and ground up horse hooves since they no longer have access to real food from Europe since Brexit.

:hmmyes:

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Remember when Ferrari were terrible for years until they put British and French people in charge, and then as soon as the Italians took it back over they became poo poo again?

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Checo WDC 2022

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Remember when Ferrari were terrible for years until they put British and French people in charge, and then as soon as the Italians took it back over they became poo poo again?

They tried Bring it Rome and failed a decade before the dumb Brits tried Bring it Home and also failed.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

IDK, I'm tolerant of Ferrari because they're ridiculous fans of the sport in contrast to other teams like Mercedes who act like a corporate juggernaut who can't tolerate competition, at least Ferrari love the machines even if they can't build ones that work or drive them competently lol. At one stage they could and there's nothing more romantic than former glory, ask any Irish/Scottish descendant we were all kings once. But hey they were 3rd this year and did well to stay there, McLaren dropped the ball, next year will be interesting!

I did a little ranking of who I thought were the least to most crashiest of the 2021 stable, it's loosely based on their total history and their driving personalities to date.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

:hmmyes:

This one checks out OP!

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Hmm, seems like all these rankings are meaningless with the existence of WDC Max Verstappen ( the WDC stands for he is the best)

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Can't believe that F1 is forcing Max to carry extra weight in his car next season.

Seems pretty unfair that he has to carry the entire sport on his back.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
i hate ferrari because my dumb family immigrated from that country a couple generations back and won't shut up about italy, so if that's how italians generations removed from italy act I DO NOT want anything to do with italians or their products such as cheating scuderia failrari

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

maffew buildings posted:

i hate ferrari because my dumb family immigrated from that country a couple generations back and won't shut up about italy, so if that's how italians generations removed from italy act I DO NOT want anything to do with italians or their products such as cheating scuderia failrari

net work error fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Dec 31, 2021

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
My favorite F1-related pastime is to cook up some carbonara in honor of the Scuderia. I start with the basics: carefully rendered guanciale, eggs from a local farmer, and top-quality Pecorino Romano.

Then I dump in a few cups of heavy cream, four cloves of diced garlic, and a bunch of peas straight from the freezer. There's no better canvas for this Ferrari-inspired delicacy than the pasta from a box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, so I always keep plenty on hand. No point in wasting the rest, so I top my carbonara Ferrari with the orange powdered cheese, too.

I feel like the resulting pasta magnifico really helps me get into the true spirit of the modern Scuderia. It's like I can hear every little noodle screaming "essere Ferrari."

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

maffew buildings posted:

🤌

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

https://i.imgur.com/RZosAXS.mp4

This is as accurate as any list has been, though, so big props for that.

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

marshalljim posted:

My favorite F1-related pastime is to cook up some carbonara in honor of the Scuderia. I start with the basics: carefully rendered guanciale, eggs from a local farmer, and top-quality Pecorino Romano.

Then I dump in a few cups of heavy cream, four cloves of diced garlic, and a bunch of peas straight from the freezer. There's no better canvas for this Ferrari-inspired delicacy than the pasta from a box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, so I always keep plenty on hand. No point in wasting the rest, so I top my carbonara Ferrari with the orange powdered cheese, too.

I feel like the resulting pasta magnifico really helps me get into the true spirit of the modern Scuderia. It's like I can hear every little noodle screaming "essere Ferrari."

You’re trying to start a war with Italy?

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

It blows my mind that Italy exists when we already have so many countries.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

net work error posted:

Absolutely, he has to be on the list for Mercedes should Lewis decide to retire.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

marshalljim posted:

abbondanza

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Have a great new year worst thread! :lando:

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

harperdc posted:

Absolutely, he has to be on the list for Mercedes should Lewis decide to retire.

Gasly taking the champion title off Max would be an excellent outcome.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

marshalljim posted:

Reported for racism against Italians.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
Gasly couldn't even drive the red bull and keep it on the track.

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009

acidx posted:

Gasly couldn't even drive the red bull and keep it on the track.

He's been impressive with the Alpha Tauri though, both before and after his RBR stint. I really wonder if he could have done well eventually if he'd been given as much of a chance as Albon. But from what has been said about it by RBR it seems like there's some reason other than driving skill they're keeping him out of the Red Bull car but it makes no sense that they're keeping him in Alpha Tauri if so. He's doing very well in it but up until Verstappen the whole point of that was to promote the ones who do well to RBR but now they've shoved Gasly back, brought in Perez and it looks like they are refusing to ever promote someone from Alpha Tauri again.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

if alpine is good after the rules change i'd like to see gasly there, but alonso seems like the kind of guy who will never retire

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

ArmZ posted:

if alpine is good after the rules change i'd like to see gasly there, but alonso seems like the kind of guy who will never retire

he'll ragequit again and go do extreme e or something

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

It blows my mind that Italy exists when we already have so many countries.
One of the many conundrums that the peace treaties of 1919 sought to address and failed. We still live with the consequences.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Theophany posted:

Reported for racism against Italians.

You're never wrong if you're racist against Italians

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Nah nah nah nah, the only problem with Italy is the god drat English, American, Dutch and German tourists.

The truth is that if you go to any tourist heavy destination on the planet then the locals absolutely hate you and want you dead.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

ArmZ posted:

Honestly, Gasly would fit well at any of the other big teams (Mercedes, McLaren, Ferrari, and Alpine), could even see him going to like Aston Martin if they take a step forward and throw cash at him once Vettel is gone.

But he’s young still, it’ll work out alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Aston won't get their poo poo together