Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

In interesting news, Tammy Karen says that the political right should stop sucking off Rittenhouse: https://www.businessinsider.com/tomi-lahren-fox-news-not-a-good-kyle-rittenhouse-clip-2021-12?r=US&IR=T

I think she understands where it's going to end up if the political right rally around "political violence is good, actually" harder than their usual weaselly little poo poo like Watters did at the TPUSA event last week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selec
Sep 6, 2003

lmfaooooo

https://twitter.com/ericrweinstein/status/1476150383558881285?s=21

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

This makes me think we're gonna find out Some poo poo about him pretty soon and he's trying to get ahead of it.

Or he's just narcissistic enough to insert himself into any tragedy he's loosely connected to

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Hello world this is a secret for Law enforcement only

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

DarklyDreaming posted:

This makes me think we're gonna find out Some poo poo about him pretty soon and he's trying to get ahead of it.

Or he's just narcissistic enough to insert himself into any tragedy he's loosely connected to

Yep

https://twitter.com/EricRWeinstein/status/1476180443967856641?t=S-RmDxWhHKVDZYIRzCufTA&s=19

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Hello world this is a secret for Law enforcement only

American public, don't read this
Law enforcement : hello.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Tesseraction posted:

Dude's name reads like a setup for a ligma joke. "Yeah I got covid, and then my wife left me due to Kuzma. Kuzma dick don't work no more."

"Why am I on a ventilator? Kuzma lungs got more holes than Swiss cheese!" :dadjoke:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
The last few episodes of Knowledge Fight has been wild.

It’s something truly delicious about the fact that the one time Trump says something decent and true (“vaccinations protect you, fully vaccinated people are not the ones going to hospitals” etc.) his rabid bootlickers turn on him. :allears:

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

BigglesSWE posted:

It’s something truly delicious about the fact that the one time Trump says something decent and true (“vaccinations protect you, fully vaccinated people are not the ones going to hospitals” etc.) his rabid bootlickers turn on him. :allears:
I literally just came to this thread to post this. If you're not listening to KF then you're missing the gently caress out

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

this dude has been having a 2-hour meltdown over this on his feed

https://twitter.com/ighaworth/status/1477006280820944897?s=20

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

DLC Inc posted:

this dude has been having a 2-hour meltdown over this on his feed

https://twitter.com/ighaworth/status/1477006280820944897?s=20

It's not even AOC claiming the Ben Shapiro of the world are horny for her, not that it makes a difference to CHUDs

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

Angry_Ed posted:

It's not even AOC claiming the Ben Shapiro of the world are horny for her, not that it makes a difference to CHUDs

Eh, it is if you click through the Twitter argument, which I don't recommend.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Oh, for gently caress's sake...

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Jagged Jim posted:

Oh, for gently caress's sake...

Oldest trick in the internet. When someone has good reason to call you the dumbest motherfucker alive, just say "you mad bro?:smuggo:"

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

DarklyDreaming posted:

Oldest trick in the internet. When someone has good reason to call you the dumbest motherfucker alive, just say "you mad bro?:smuggo:"

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

BigglesSWE posted:

I’ve been wondering if the chuds are still wound up about Trump being pro-vaxx or if they’d manage to memory hole it yet?

The more they dwell on it the more likely lasting damage could be done.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
Anti-vaxx poo poo drives the chudosphere funding these days because they make all their money selling "supplements" that "work better than those fake vaccines". Alex Jones is fundamentally a snake oil salesman and fears nothing more than an actual working snake bite cure. Trump being pro-vaccine hits Jones directly in the pocketbook.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Knowledge Fight is like all I want to listen to lately so I went back to episode 1 to listen to the back catalog I missed. I think I started with episode 400 or so.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Tree Dude posted:

Knowledge Fight is like all I want to listen to lately so I went back to episode 1 to listen to the back catalog I missed. I think I started with episode 400 or so.

I'd like to see them do an episode on that time Jones crashed a Hollywood Squares panel show of lovely alt-right comic book nerds to rant his usual show at them while they all bobbleheaded in agreement with him (despite a few of them looking increasingly like they made a huge mistake being there as the event dragged on). But apparently the guys were like "no, who gives a poo poo about when and where Jones goes slumming now" when asked about by Lance of The Serfs when he interviewed them.

Sucks. Those dorks deserve to be dunked on more.

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008

nine-gear crow posted:

I'd like to see them do an episode on that time Jones crashed a Hollywood Squares panel show of lovely alt-right comic book nerds to rant his usual show at them while they all bobbleheaded in agreement with him (despite a few of them looking increasingly like they made a huge mistake being there as the event dragged on). But apparently the guys were like "no, who gives a poo poo about when and where Jones goes slumming now" when asked about by Lance of The Serfs when he interviewed them.

Sucks. Those dorks deserve to be dunked on more.

IIRC The Quartering is the only one in the group that realized this was not a good look to be involved in this thing. When Jeremy Hambly is the smartest guy in the room by a significant margin...

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TheArchimage posted:

IIRC The Quartering is the only one in the group that realized this was not a good look to be involved in this thing. When Jeremy Hambly is the smartest guy in the room by a significant margin...

And this is a man who once publicly admitted to violently and catastrophically making GBS threads himself in a Walmart, to the point where he had to throw his pants and underwear in the bathroom trash bin and do a walk of shame out to the parking lot, they were ruined that badly with feces.

THAT was the only one among them who had the self-respect to quietly leave the stream when Jones started getting too unhinged.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Sounds like a related experience to me

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

TheArchimage posted:

Yeah, Jones started saying they were going to set up Nuremberg 2.0 and start executing anyone left to themselves, and you could see Quartering's eyes widen and him sit back realizing this was batshit.
He outted there instantly.
All the other chucklefucks were nodding in agreement though soon after a few turned off their live cams, they were still there, just not showing live camera even though they were fine upto that point doing so.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

happyhippy posted:

Yeah, Jones started saying they were going to set up Nuremberg 2.0 and start executing anyone left to themselves, and you could see Quartering's eyes widen and him sit back realizing this was batshit.
He outted there instantly.
All the other chucklefucks were nodding in agreement though soon after a few turned off their live cams, they were still there, just not showing live camera even though they were fine upto that point doing so.

Yeah, there is no doubt in my mind the dudes behind Geeks+Gamers, Nerdrotic, the 600 pound baby-looking motherfucker, and that weasel-faced duded with the massive fivehead are all true believers of Jone's bigoted lunacy. The B, C, and D-tiers of that crew, maybe not so much, but who knows.

Gary Buechler in particular has that deranged, disheveled type of look to him that says he never leaves his house because he's paranoid about women broadcasting 5G into his testicles with their nefarious second X chromosome and turning him hypergay.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

nine-gear crow posted:

Yeah, there is no doubt in my mind the dudes behind Geeks+Gamers, Nerdrotic, the 600 pound baby-looking motherfucker, and that weasel-faced duded with the massive fivehead are all true believers of Jone's bigoted lunacy. The B, C, and D-tiers of that crew, maybe not so much, but who knows.

Gary Buechler in particular has that deranged, disheveled type of look to him that says he never leaves his house because he's paranoid about women broadcasting 5G into his testicles with their nefarious second X chromosome and turning him hypergay.

The Quartering meanwhile has openly admitted that he's a grifter. I mean yeah I'm sure he believes some of his bullshit but more than half of his videos exist because the algorithm commanded him to make them

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I watch a lot of Thought Slime and the last video he did where The Quartering was a major part was the one about the new He-Man series. You could tell Jeremy's heart kind of wasn't in it because it mostly boiled down to him reading an article someone who was mad about it wrote and going "Yeah maybe that happened, I dunno."

On another note, I woke up this morning to my mom's husband ranting about how "Fox News is more liberal than CNN and MSNBC now!" I fell back asleep pretty quickly so I have no idea what prompted it. I just know that the claim that Fox News has been taken over by liberals always gets used when they report something actually based in reality, or at least vaguely close enough to it.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/breitbartnews/status/1477446248450105349

quote:

Of the 15 agents who died in 2021, 13 died in the line of duty as a result of COVID-19. Two were killed in vehicle-related accidents.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Twelve by Pies posted:

I watch a lot of Thought Slime and the last video he did where The Quartering was a major part was the one about the new He-Man series. You could tell Jeremy's heart kind of wasn't in it because it mostly boiled down to him reading an article someone who was mad about it wrote and going "Yeah maybe that happened, I dunno."

On another note, I woke up this morning to my mom's husband ranting about how "Fox News is more liberal than CNN and MSNBC now!" I fell back asleep pretty quickly so I have no idea what prompted it. I just know that the claim that Fox News has been taken over by liberals always gets used when they report something actually based in reality, or at least vaguely close enough to it.

It's still the weirdest loving thing to me of all of last year that chuds ripped their brains out and threw them against the wall in a fit of rage over... a He-Man show. One that actually turned out to be pretty drat cool by the time it was over too.

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

A Good Start

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

WILL NO ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS HORRENDOUS TRAGEDY :byodood:

Next headline: Vaccine mandates are the worst form of tyranny ever delivered by any government in the history of ever, and here's why.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

I'm sure there's no antivaxxers among the goddamn nazis in the Border Patrol.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

DarklyDreaming posted:

WILL NO ONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS HORRENDOUS TRAGEDY :byodood:

Next headline: Vaccine mandates are the worst form of tyranny ever delivered by any government in the history of ever, and here's why.

This is the response they want and will get though. Breitbart is purposely leaving out the causes of death for those border patrol agents because they want people to think that it was dangerous scary immigrants that killed them. So people will blame Biden's """open borders""" policy for the deaths of those agents and say how we need Trump and THE WALL to keep them out.

Even for people who read that the large majority of the deaths are from covid, it will just make them say that it is the immigrants who should have the vaccine mandate, not the border patrol. It's fine to mandate things for non-citizens but not for citizens, you see.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Twelve by Pies posted:

This is the response they want and will get though. Breitbart is purposely leaving out the causes of death for those border patrol agents because they want people to think that it was dangerous scary immigrants that killed them. So people will blame Biden's """open borders""" policy for the deaths of those agents and say how we need Trump and THE WALL to keep them out.

Even for people who read that the large majority of the deaths are from covid, it will just make them say that it is the immigrants who should have the vaccine mandate, not the border patrol. It's fine to mandate things for non-citizens but not for citizens, you see.

WHY ARE YOU GIVING FREE HEALTH CARE TO THE ILKEGALSS :freep:

Wang Commander
Dec 27, 2003

by sebmojo

Tesseraction posted:

In interesting news, Tammy Karen says that the political right should stop sucking off Rittenhouse: https://www.businessinsider.com/tomi-lahren-fox-news-not-a-good-kyle-rittenhouse-clip-2021-12?r=US&IR=T

I think she understands where it's going to end up if the political right rally around "political violence is good, actually" harder than their usual weaselly little poo poo like Watters did at the TPUSA event last week.

Career suicide for her holy poo poo

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

quote:

13 died in the line of duty as a result of COVID-19

drat, don't they have sick leaves in the border patrol??

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Lemniscate Blue posted:

I'm sure there's no antivaxxers among the goddamn nazis in the Border Patrol.

Federal agents, which BP are, are under a vaccine mandate and despite all the threats, I’ve yet to hear about one refusing the vaccine all the way to dismissal point. Overall, not just law enforcement, vax rate of federal workers is over 90 percent now.

I guess there’s not a lot of true believers when your 1811 job with benefits and 90k salary is under threat.

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

Nenonen posted:

drat, don't they have sick leaves in the border patrol??

They died WITH the border patrol, not OF it.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
https://share.icloud.com/photos/020LTPquX3TExWKBH8b77aylQ#Sanford

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Knowledge fight misses a lot of the comedy of AJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

0konner posted:

Knowledge fight misses a lot of the comedy of AJ

Eh, I heard Hitler was pretty good with close-up magic.