Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.
crying and whimpering “w-wh-where’s Virgil” while I listen to the new Chapo dnd episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

crying and whimpering “w-wh-where’s Virgil” while I listen to the new Chapo dnd episode
you seem like a hosed up individual

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
5/10 episode but it was a nice change of pace.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

it’s hard to follow up a stavros dating advice ep

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Mr. Lobe posted:

I'm glad that every party I ever went to with leftist activists was such small potatoes groups and normal people that none of them would dream of featuring it on social media

a few years ago my friends and i found out that a woman who had approached a friend of ours and started a relationship with him was under the employ of james o'keefe. she came to our fourth of july party and i have to wonder how long a bunch of veritas dorks spent going through footage of us having an extremely normal time, playing some drinking games, and then shooting off some fireworks. if they wanted to come they could have just asked, no need to honeypot anyone

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Stav voice: "Did he gently caress her?"

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Tankbuster posted:

Stav voice: "Did he gently caress her?"

i never asked, lol. this was part of okeefe's 'deep state uncovered' or whatever video, and although they got some clips of activists peripherally related to us nothing really came of it. no footage of our party was used in the final product :(

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Electro-Boogie Jack posted:

a few years ago my friends and i found out that a woman who had approached a friend of ours and started a relationship with him was under the employ of james o'keefe. she came to our fourth of july party and i have to wonder how long a bunch of veritas dorks spent going through footage of us having an extremely normal time, playing some drinking games, and then shooting off some fireworks. if they wanted to come they could have just asked, no need to honeypot anyone

Maybe she just liked your friend op

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009
Is Chapo going to reveal the crimes of Virgil in the DnD ep like it's the play within the play in Hamlet?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Maybe she just liked your friend op

:allears:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

R. Guyovich posted:

you'd only catch me in the verso loft if i had 5 pounds of semtex strapped to my chest

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

R. Guyovich posted:

you'd only catch me in the verso loft if i had 5 pounds of semtex strapped to my chest

lol

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Huge downgrade to go from CoC to D&D

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

AnimeIsTrash posted:

2022 is the year of holding white women accountable.

some plague rats posted:

lol yeah people who spend time around the police definitely develop a MORE positive view of them

tokin opposition posted:

White women do

lol, gently caress off

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Futanari Damacy posted:

lol, gently caress off

Spotted the white woman

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Futanari Damacy posted:

lol, gently caress off

it was a joke, karen

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Paffgen posted:

Is Chapo going to reveal the crimes of Virgil in the DnD ep like it's the play within the play in Hamlet?

Oh God, this is the high concept poo poo that would push me to listening to a D&D Actual Play.

So I got a new phone so I got to reinstall all my podcast apps by memory. Thread there is a 3 day window to get me to jump ship from AntennaPod. Also what do I listen to during the holidays since the Giant Bomb Gametalk of the Year 16 hour yearly tradition is different this time. Anybody listen to it is it good?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Futanari Damacy posted:

lol, gently caress off

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol an amber ep out of nowhere

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

R. Guyovich posted:

Thinking about becoming the Mohamed Atta for Brooklyn podcasters.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Spotted the white woman

pms are open

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
if any woman out there want a sympathetic listener to discuss their various oppressions, pms are open.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smythe posted:

if any woman out there want a sympathetic listener to discuss their various oppressions, pms are open.

silence simp

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

matt does a great job in the d&d ep. i'm glad he's not getting mad

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

i say swears online posted:

It's actually a problem because it's suboptimal for a barbarian to not rage

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
didnt listen to the d&d episode kuz well seems kinda cringe idk maybe ill listen later but i did listen to the amber episode and it was good. amber and also the pa state senate guy or w/e owns.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
amber knows soooooooo much about unions & labor O_O

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it was a joke, karen

They're still consistently a bad poster. No retraction!

One more and it's a misogyny

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Futanari Damacy posted:

White women love crying about being called out, so your welcome.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Futanari Damacy posted:

Karen ur latte is ready

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Futanari Damacy posted:

Bring back the Bro Zone

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

It was actually endearing how he got mad like a child during the earlier Call of Cthulhu campaigns.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the dm being genuinely impressed and appreciative when he speaks to the dog with a normal intellect was very good

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://jacobinmag.com/2021/12/2021-year-review-biden-inflation-supply-chain-climate

quote:

Jacobin troll Donald Hughes sent in 18,000 words grading major events in 2021. What follows are brief selections from his treatise.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Ytlaya posted:

It was actually endearing how he got mad like a child during the earlier Call of Cthulhu campaigns.

whom amongst us haven't gotten enraged when we accidentally roll up an entirely useless character who does nothing but fail their way through the entire campaign?

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

the dm being genuinely impressed and appreciative when he speaks to the dog with a normal intellect was very good

after the PAL campaigns hes so relieved that any of the bits he sets up come through

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

in 50 years children will be begging me "what the hell did you do with all the water back then" and i'll think back to virgil texas "well...."

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

the dnd episode was not as bad as i would've expected and made doing household chores in advance of new years' less interminally boring. 7/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Farm Frenzy posted:

after the PAL campaigns hes so relieved that any of the bits he sets up come through

Lol yeah