Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
the bright and vibrant online olive garden fan community was dealt a shocking blow today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
They'll rename the whole thing to Blolive Blarden NFT and be back in no time.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

the only shock is that it wasn't immediately getting dmca'ed so hard that it was retroactively cancelled.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

"doxxed devs"

https://twitter.com/imleryg84/status/1476867917916487682

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Hammerite posted:

when you hodl you fail

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lmao

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed
https://twitter.com/mozilla/status/1476951030638260225

very hello follow kids

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

bought some bitcoins today for to gamble on sports.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

wait wait

Low tax

:eyepop:

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

We need to learn to code bro, lol.

https://twitter.com/sandile_s_n/status/1476854522781777920?s=21

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

wait wait

Low tax

:eyepop:

he faked his death to become a flocky:monocle:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

lol. so the marketplace hosting the nft content is now the arbiter of what transactions are valid?

i though the nft blockchain was trustless?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

b-but code is law!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

lowtax doxxed devs from beyond the grave

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
i need another cryptocurrency like i need a hole in the head

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
immediately after lowtax's death was announced someone claiming to be his friend popped up, trying to sell SA smilies as NFTs

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

poo poo i missed a chance to properly monetise my extensive collection of rare girlmecha banner ads

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://twitter.com/cat5749/status/1476813266462539779

Happy new $YEA~

code:
Wallet contents: 0Eth

gently caress. gently caress!!

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Etherium, also known as the Most Underhanded Solidity Coder Contest

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

infernal machines posted:

immediately after lowtax's death was announced someone claiming to be his friend popped up, trying to sell SA smilies as NFTs

that actually was his friend and she came into the lowtax death thread and posted pictures of herself with cum dripping out of her mouth

it was a very weird thread

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Shame Boy posted:

that actually was his friend and she came into the lowtax death thread and posted pictures of herself with cum dripping out of her mouth

iirc it wasn't even lowtax's cum, just... some dude's spooge that she posted to own his ex-wives

drk
Jan 16, 2005

infernal machines posted:

I'm happy to report the Kyanka Collection still has 0.00 ETH in sales: https://opensea.io/collection/lowtax

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

What is #include

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Shame Boy posted:

yeah.. i saw the chat logs, i just figured when going on the postings of someone who gets themselves perma'd by picking fights with his ex-wives at what was essentially a wake, well, i'd hate to be definitive

drk posted:

I'm happy to report the Kyanka Collection still has 0.00 ETH in sales: https://opensea.io/collection/lowtax

lol. i can't believe no one has spent $25k on :10bux:

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Kazinsal posted:

iirc it wasn't even lowtax's cum, just... some dude's spooge that she posted to own his ex-wives

I know it's a recurring theme of the Internet, but I do not understand why that would cause them to be owned.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

the person posting these things wasn't necessarily the most stable or coherent person ever to post on something awful dot com

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Kazinsal posted:

if only we had the cum chain and this never would have been an issue in the first place

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

feature for the next release of cumrocket

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

now that's what i call a pull request

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Happy new $YEA~

code:

galaxy brain: spend hours manually auditing a "smart contract" before determining there is no way to get scammed, immediately get scammed

idiot baby: doesn't buy shitcoins

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Happy new $YEA~

code:

mmm yeah, that's the stuff

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
“And now for our favorite transaction of the year: the one where you gave us all your money!!!”

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/cat5749/status/1476813284128944131

look we checked it over before putting all our money in it. we didn't see anything malicious, just things that looked like novice programming errors. no this didn't stop us putting the money in, why do you ask?

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

jisforjosh posted:

What is #include

how is proggram formed?

how is proggram formed

how code get #encluid

Grace Baiting fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Jan 1, 2022

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

They need to do way instain coder> who rug thier proggram, becuse these proggram cant frigth back? It was on the news this mroing a coder in eth who had rug their thirty eth, they are taking the smart conntract back to audit too lady to rest. my pary are with the baghodlers who lost his toekns ; i am truley sorry for your lots

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
the scammer didn't even accept users' money in the smart contract though, it's even stupider than that

1. scammer makes smart contract that just hands out free yearcoins for no cost, based on how cool or lame your transaction history is. for no good reason, buttcoiners start buying and selling these amongst themselves for real* money
  2. scammer already has a pile of premined yearcoins, deposits them in an account at the Uniswap exchange
  3. scammer flips a switch to enable the 'bug' so nobody else can deposit their worthless free yearcoins in the exchange, making him the only seller
  4. WOW NOBODY IS SELLING THESE, THAT MEANS THE PRICE IS GONNA SKYROCKET BUY BUY BUY
  5. scammer puts up a sell offer for all his coins, instantly filling all the inflated buy offers and dropping the price to 0 because market cap is a joke

so he didn't even scam the people who used the "year-in-review" app, he just scammed the moron daytraders who were trying to make 9999999% gains on the newest shitcoin with a good price chart

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Jan 1, 2022

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Boxturret posted:

https://twitter.com/cat5749/status/1476813284128944131

look we checked it over before putting all our money in it. we didn't see anything malicious, just things that looked like novice programming errors. no this didn't stop us putting the money in, why do you ask?

also i love that this guy thinks an audit means "random internet idiots just kinda skimmed over it"

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

the scammer didn't even accept users' money in the smart contract though, it's even stupider than that

1. scammer makes smart contract that just hands out free yearcoins for no cost, based on how cool or lame your transaction history is. for no good reason, buttcoiners start buying and selling these amongst themselves for real* money
  2. scammer already has a pile of premined yearcoins, deposits them in an account at the Uniswap exchange
  3. scammer flips a switch to enable the 'bug' so nobody else can deposit their worthless free yearcoins in the exchange, making him the only seller
  4. WOW NOBODY IS SELLING THESE, THAT MEANS THE PRICE IS GONNA SKYROCKET BUY BUY BUY
  5. scammer puts up a sell offer for all his coins, instantly filling all the inflated buy offers and dropping the price to 0 because market cap is a joke

so he didn't even scam the people who used the "year-in-review" app, he just scammed the moron daytraders who were trying to make 9999999% gains on the newest shitcoin with a good price chart

lol this is even better, why slog and try to find a loophole in some bitcoin code to exploit when if you can predict a coiner mindset with a fair degree of accuracy you can exploit a loophole in their brains.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

look we did a thorough audit of this car, we didn't find anything malicious, just the fact that if you tuned the radio to a certain frequency the car would blow up, but we'll chalk that up to the car manufacturer being new. the car is perfectly safe

wait what do you mean the manufacturer started up a new station at that exact frequency?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

"I'm a rational actor" I scream as I sit blindfolded on my unicycle perched on top of a broom stood on a rug which 12 clowns have their hands on chanting "PULL IN 3... 2..."