Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

britishbornandbread posted:

those airport freak out videos after Jan 6th were great fun. “what do you mean I can’t go home?!”

also the rally trump held at an airport and all the boomers had to walk 2 miles in freezing temps and passed out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

guidoanselmi posted:

Hilldawg convincing Huma Abedin to take Anthony Weiner back after the scandal - only for them to divorce a few years later

https://twitter.com/sydneyelainexo/status/1476647458147127305?s=20

This is the then-girl he sent his dickpic to, causing the November surprise laptop fiasco

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Tesseraction posted:

https://twitter.com/sydneyelainexo/status/1476647458147127305?s=20

This is the then-girl he sent his dickpic to, causing the November surprise laptop fiasco

lol that one dick pic probably changed American history

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

when you think about it, the reaction or lack thereof to dickery has been the prime mover of american history for several decades

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember when the chuds loving owned the libs by telling wage slave baristas that their name was "Merry Christmas"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
he also brought a gun in to the store because uh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD9Fd2wtX20&t=62s

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

the era of "I want to carry my rifle info Starbucks... but I can't!!" for culture war outrage was amazing. it makes the CRT panic look reasonable and grounded by comparison. movement conservatives who never touched a gun before strapping a glock to their hip and pretending that's totally normal.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the video game guy who used to go to subway with an AR15

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Remember when the chuds loving owned the libs by telling wage slave baristas that their name was "Merry Christmas"

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I NEED MILK!!!!!!!!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Mommy milkers

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

that weird blip where white supremacists were drinking milk

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Mr. Lobe posted:

that weird blip where white supremacists were drinking milk

When they made raw milk legal, celebrated by drinking it, and then immediately got sick

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Ellen DeGeneres.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Ellen DeGeneres.

hell of a fall from grace

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
one of the most important Soviet moles in British intelligence, who managed to get promoted to the head of all the UK’s anticommunist operations and spent years sabotaging them, spent the whole time telling everyone that he was a Soviet spy and should probably be arrested

his colleagues thought it was a very funny joke

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Tim Apple

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Michelle Rhee being the savior of American public schools.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Ron Paul rLOVEution

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

party plane jones

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

ro5s posted:

party plane jones

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

ro5s posted:

party plane jones

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Jonny 290 posted:

The 8-Bit Guy.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

this is also the same guy that used a saw of a rare piece of computer equipment

after he had blown out the power supply by putting a paperclip in the plug

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mister Bates posted:

one of the most important Soviet moles in British intelligence, who managed to get promoted to the head of all the UK’s anticommunist operations and spent years sabotaging them, spent the whole time telling everyone that he was a Soviet spy and should probably be arrested

Kim Philby was a good man

Crayfish
May 7, 2009

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

IDGI - is Ghislaine Maxwell just off to the side or something?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

3D Megadoodoo posted:

IDGI - is Ghislaine Maxwell just off to the side or something?

peep that Kevin Spacy in the back

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

sexpig by night posted:

Yeah but he's in frame... if Bradley's arm was longer he'd... still be in frame?!? :psyduck: someone hepl me

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

sexpig by night posted:

he's sure peepin me yikesarooni

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Mister Bates posted:

Imagine how dumb that made the first person to seriously accuse him look.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
That time it came out that Beto O'Rourke, who has a wealthy family and is married to the heir of a multimillion dollar corporation, only gave about a thousand dollars to charity in a year. And then he defended himself saying that him being elected is how he gives to the world

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gazpacho posted:

would you come out buck nekkid in January to support Joe Biden? idts

His laywer got admonished by a jude for calling him 'A loving retard' when that didn't work out as he hoped, he tried arguing the Shaman was in 'Actual sexual love' with Donald Trump.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Garrison, the most visibly actually "sexually in love with Trump" guy there ever was, is no longer so

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mr. Lobe posted:

Garrison, the most visibly actually "sexually in love with Trump" guy there ever was, is no longer so

Oh he still wants to gently caress Trump, he just released a trump NFT.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Oh, I guess he was just momentarily disappointed by the vaccine stuff. Or he cynically figured he can cash in on the man's image, however it may have fallen in his eyes. I wonder.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Mr. Lobe posted:

Oh, I guess he was just momentarily disappointed by the vaccine stuff. Or he cynically figured he can cash in on the man's image, however it may have fallen in his eyes. I wonder.

Even the antivaxx stuff was portraying Trump being tricked by the devious CDC deep state

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
trump suggested the plot of the television show 21 Jump Street as a way to curtail school shootings and violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Orange Devil posted:

Imagine how dumb that made the first person to seriously accuse him look.

"no guys I think he's actually a spy"

"lol get a load of this guy. bet you thought jonathon swift actually wanted to eat babies too. loving dumbass lmao"