Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

smarxist posted:

that video clip of all the Sinclair owned local news hacks delivering the same "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" speech was a super crack pinger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWLjYJ4BzvI
this one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
not sure why you'd think the cabal would kill dersh or anyone else in their club, they don't care about us, it doesn't matter to them that we know what we know

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
lol goddamn

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

This is...extremely dangerous to our democracy

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Ace of Baes posted:

not sure why you'd think the cabal would kill dersh or anyone else in their club, they don't care about us, it doesn't matter to them that we know what we know

Yeah that's the genius of our evil system, it doesn't matter if some malcontents put the pieces together, who cares. Signal to noise is way too lopsided.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Inspector Hound posted:

the only person to ever make substantial noise about sinclair's antics is john oliver... which lol if he's not one of them, still deffo a mouthpiece of the same thing

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

the beast with many heads has one head that goes "get a look at this guy" to himself.

that's john oliver

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Riot Bimbo posted:

the beast with many heads has one head that goes "get a look at this guy" to himself.

that's john oliver

Lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ace of Baes posted:

they killed Epstein

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Spergin Morlock posted:

they killed Epstein

nope

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

yup

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
esptein superposition theory

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

why keep him alive?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Relevant Tangent posted:

why keep him alive?

So he and his boys can share cigars and whisky while they laugh at poor Ghishaine.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Spergin Morlock posted:

finally started this one yesterday and finished chapter 1. I'm already saying "wow, what the gently caress?" every other sentence lol

it never stops

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Marzzle posted:

folks can also check it out here :)

ya you can find most books on libgen

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Inspector Hound posted:

but extremely helpful for our bourgeois dictatorship

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

crepeface posted:

ya you can find most books on libgen

does it make readers into libs?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Inspector Hound posted:

Democracy? Lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1477298340681367555

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Inspector Hound posted:

America has never had a democracy.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
this is the last thread I wanna see babies posted in

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

MonsieurChoc posted:

America has never had a democracy.

The Constitution was written with the intention of not allowing democracy to occur

PopZeus
Aug 11, 2010
it’s blind item release day for Enty, famous LA gossip collator and collector of rumors. saw two that may be of interest to the thread (grain of salt of course, but Enty’s sources have accurately called Weinstein, Cosby, Spacey and others far before they got exposed mainstream)

Tate/Polanski/RFK dirt: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2022/01/blind-items-revealed-4.html?m=1

Bob Hope and MK Ultra: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2022/01/blind-items-revealed-19.html?m=1

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

From left to right: Spiro and Judy Agnew, Bob and Dolores Hope, Richard and Pat Nixon, Nancy and Ronald Reagan during a campaign stop for the Nixon-Agnew ticket in California, 1971

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

whos the woman at the end of the bob hope story?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
They're implying Sharon Tate but the timelines are messy.

It's ok tho, it's easier to make a more airtight narrative if you let the comments section show you what they know or suspect first.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Subjunctive posted:

it never stops

Ive just started the book and beyond dulles it's just an incredible look at the complexities of world War 2 and how the story you're told in school and mass media is at best an ignorant simplification and at worst an intentional cover-up of the nasty truth that the third Reich was not only tolerated, but encouraged by the west with the US leading the charge

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Riot Bimbo posted:

that's john oliver

This is pretty funny

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

any recommended documentaries/podcasts covering the mcmartin preschool stuff? i dont know much about it but what little i have heard seems like it would be in this threads wheelhouse

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Proletarian Mango posted:

any recommended documentaries/podcasts covering the mcmartin preschool stuff? i dont know much about it but what little i have heard seems like it would be in this threads wheelhouse

the last discussion ITT started somewhere around here

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3893410&pagenumber=746&perpage=40&userid=0#post515984823

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

PopZeus posted:

it’s blind item release day for Enty, famous LA gossip collator and collector of rumors. saw two that may be of interest to the thread (grain of salt of course, but Enty’s sources have accurately called Weinstein, Cosby, Spacey and others far before they got exposed mainstream)

Tate/Polanski/RFK dirt: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2022/01/blind-items-revealed-4.html?m=1

Bob Hope and MK Ultra: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2022/01/blind-items-revealed-19.html?m=1

glowing review of chaos in the comments

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Does that include the bit about the plans for the tunnels that definitely didn't exist turning up in the FBI files for the finders? That's the McMartin crack ping

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

inferis posted:

glowing review of chaos in the comments

not a wrong review, the second half does kinda fall apart, but it's all fun as hell and you just gotta embrace it til the end.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I honestly liked part 2

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lol is Ghislaine on suicide watch now

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Suicide, watch.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Riot Bimbo posted:

Suicide, watch.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol is Ghislaine on suicide watch now

lol nah, she's certainly made a deal where she gets to live out the rest of her life in jail, conditional on her silence. If she ever tried to talk, she'd be dead long before they could spirit her away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Azathoth posted:

If she ever tried to talk, she'd be dead long before they could spirit her away.

who the gently caress would she talk to anyway?