Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

beautiful boaters for a new year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

bulgakov
ball tazeman

to name 2. not major players, but people nonettheless who recognize creep behavior and want nothing to do with it

alec is a creep. there is no point in reforming him. he will continue to change people's av's to creep rear end pictures of his distended belly and such and will do anything he can to remain the main character of this thread because he is a massive weirdo

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
For a thread full of posters that claims to despise me, you all talk about me an awful lot, especially when I'm on probation or banned.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Alec Eiffel posted:

For a thread full of posters that claims to despise me, you all talk about me an awful lot, especially when I'm on probation or banned.

yeah you got what you wanted you loving massive creep.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

lmao as good as the first time

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/courtneycgross/status/1477267243494948865?s=20

lol

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Alec Eiffel posted:

well at least now you know what to do when you want people to talk about you again

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/therealestrai/status/1477294593817333762?s=21

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

lol

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Good Citizen posted:

I come to the trim thread to see a sad fat piece of poo poo destroy his life but not like this

So where's this trim thread

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Wow, you have to kill way more foreigners to get 1 knighthood huh

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Hahaha

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Remember when we talked about trunp? Man, those were the days

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i am tired of pretending that alec changing people's avs so that he is present on literally every page of this thread is normal and and should be encouraged. he sucks, and only becuase he has his wife's credit card and can change people's avs to pictures of his own weird, disttored nipples and belly button he gets people to not say he sucks.

you suck, alec. you're a loving weirdo, and we don't want to be involved in whatever self destructive poo poo you're involved in. just email your razor blade video to your school district board directly becuase you clearly want to gently caress your life up

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Alec Eiffel posted:

and you love it, don’t you piggy? slop piggy loves his muck

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

not sure what they expect the cops to do, a fight is not something you can asset forfeit

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Ben Nerevarine posted:

and you love it, don’t you piggy? slop piggy loves his muck

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
fighting outside the subway is fine

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

imagine i'm posting a vlog of alec with a sandworm's face shopped over his head saying "shut the gently caress up about alec"

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Alec Eiffel posted:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

i am tired of pretending that alec changing people's avs so that he is present on literally every page of this thread is normal and and should be encouraged. he sucks, and only becuase he has his wife's credit card and can change people's avs to pictures of his own weird, disttored nipples and belly button he gets people to not say he sucks.

you suck, alec. you're a loving weirdo, and we don't want to be involved in whatever self destructive poo poo you're involved in. just email your razor blade video to your school district board directly becuase you clearly want to gently caress your life up

is his wife like a heiress or something or was that some d&d guy

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/SNt7ko7.mp4

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!
Alec makes the thread about him by making cumshitter make 10 posts a page about alec

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

fits my needs posted:

is his wife like a heiress or something or was that some d&d guy

COVID thread has CATO wife who we assume is decently well off but that’s the closest I know of

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
as the father of a two year old, i want people to talk about me on the internet more. so i shall make videos which shall easily get me fired from my school district

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk posted:

Alec makes the thread about him by making cumshitter make 10 posts a page about alec

shut the gently caress up retard

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Dustcat posted:

not sure what they expect the cops to do, a fight is not something you can asset forfeit

its funny cuz the new mayor dude used to be a cop captain and its part of his brand

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

tenderjerk posted:

cocaine meltdowns have always been a big part of the thread

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
tungus

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

tenderjerk posted:

you see what he’s doing is making Alec not the main character of the thread by positing endlessly about him

it’s a classic strategy really

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
you wanna talk about alec? my screen name is going to be mentioned in his eventual firing by the schoolboard when they ask him "Why did you wave a razor around and threaten to kill yourself? And cna you explain what cumshittter dot com is?"

im so loving glad this lumpy oaf has decided to involve me in his eventual firing form the rural californian school board

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Red Baron posted:

COVID thread has CATO wife who we assume is decently well off but that’s the closest I know of

that guy is the dumbest fcuekr alive

'uhhhh why is evangelical christianity bad its antithetical to christs teaching!'

or

'wow why is my cato wife getting mad at me when i point out things that go against her job/beliefs/paycheck.'

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
PFC said he was superior to me in every way, I replied he's from Pittsburgh, and then this happened.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Alec Eiffel posted:

PFC said he was superior to me in every way, I replied he's from Pittsburgh, and then this happened.

don't brag about punching down

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

goth smoking cloves posted:

Remember when we talked about trunp? Man, those were the days

What is a turnip?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Alec Eiffel posted:

just proof that posting about that place should be banned