Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

cumshiter i’ve threatened multiple posters with death by karate and i think you should stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:rimshot:

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

I think I understand now why our boy doesn't drink

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Taco Duck posted:

I think I understand now why our boy doesn't drink

durr hurr gently caress you

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

lumpentroll posted:

cumshiter i’ve threatened multiple posters with death by karate and i think you should stop

or just loving do it already

this “will they, won’t they” bullshit is just a tease for ratings!

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

cumshitter posted:

im going to ask everyone here a genuine question

is there a reason i should not contact the *********** school board and share alec's video's with his employers?

he has spent hundreds of dollars on me. and made videos shouting my name, cumshitter, in his workspace during work hours. which, at a minimum, demonstrates a very weeak grasp of consequences and a prioritization of internet cred over anything else.

why would i not be a good citizen to report this video

https://twitter.com/CUM_Financial/status/1477322852307116034

that alec not only had deleted once by the grace of the IK's so that he wouldn't be fired, but then reposted becuase he genuinely was so demented he thought it made him look good?

i could do nothing and just wait or i could actually do a genuinely good thing by alerting the school board to the eternally online weirdo who literally has no sense of what he should and should not share online. would you, as a parent, feel comfortable with someone making this video working with your children? even if you do, do you think that person should be smart enough to not make this video?

just saying. we have an immense creep in our midst. someone who literally has no boundaries between reality and the interent, but he vlogs while ugly so i guess we look past it.

didn’t you endlessly mock schnorkles and make forums and Twitter accounts claiming to be him? this new bit of yours is by far your worst and maybe you should retire, old man

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

i wont. all these stupid alec avs. all these stupid alec vlogs. they end now.

i will only say one thing

[mod edit: removed some personal information]

PyPy posted:

didn’t you endlessly mock schnorkles and make forums and Twitter accounts claiming to be him? this new bit of yours is by far your worst and maybe you should retire, old man

shut the gently caress up moron, neither myself or schnorkles willingly posted poo poo that would make sure we'd never work with kids again.

Somebody has issued a correction as of 00:06 on Jan 2, 2022

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

PyPy posted:

:hmmyes:

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass
all these posts I thought something funny happened like trump found on the toilet, dead, having poo poo himself to death, but no

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

PlushCow posted:

all these posts I thought something funny happened like trump found on the toilet, dead, having poo poo himself to death, but no

there’s still time

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
well I’m off to the brewpub to catch omi with my family

good luck with you comparably rational plan cumshitter

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Good Citizen posted:

tell your mom hello

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Good Citizen posted:

don't worry, i'll be on a plan to re-normalize my behavior soon.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR AVATARS CSPAM!

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Red Baron posted:

there’s still time

:pray:

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

When I am fighting against potential dangers to children my number one priority is avatars on a dead comedy forum

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I need a new video card god dammit

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

cumshitter posted:

im going to ask everyone here a genuine question

is there a reason i should not contact the *********** school board and share alec's video's with his employers?

he has spent hundreds of dollars on me. and made videos shouting my name, cumshitter, in his workspace during work hours. which, at a minimum, demonstrates a very weeak grasp of consequences and a prioritization of internet cred over anything else.

why would i not be a good citizen to report this video

that alec not only had deleted once by the grace of the IK's so that he wouldn't be fired, but then reposted becuase he genuinely was so demented he thought it made him look good?

i could do nothing and just wait or i could actually do a genuinely good thing by alerting the school board to the eternally online weirdo who literally has no sense of what he should and should not share online. would you, as a parent, feel comfortable with someone making this video working with your children? even if you do, do you think that person should be smart enough to not make this video?

just saying. we have an immense creep in our midst. someone who literally has no boundaries between reality and the interent, but he vlogs while ugly so i guess we look past it.

nice meltdown

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

tando

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
nightmare alley looks good

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

cumshitter and Alec just gently caress already

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/thepeteeffect/status/1474750700756209669?s=21

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

PyPy posted:

I need a new video card god dammit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7rce6IQDWs&t=2s

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

good grief

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cumshitter i think you should contact my employer and tell them about my posting

their phone number is [mod edit: no idea if that's actually your employer but i think i'm gonna remove it anyways just to save those poor people some possible calls in the future] call them and tell them that I've been posting horrible things online

Somebody has issued a correction as of 22:56 on Jan 1, 2022

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
are you guys still talking about dune?

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
my new year's resolution is to post about Dune more

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

you’re worse than alec

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i'm gonna call cumshitter's boss and tell them cumshitter's been drunk online doing a sardaukar chant for 10 hours

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Dolphin posted:

cumshitter i think you should contact my employer and tell them about my posting

their phone number is (818) 764-1543 call them and tell them that I've been posting horrible things online

lmao

very well done

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no way which of alecs posts is she looking at

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

you’re not gonna do poo poo dustcat

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1477341032656297993

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

UFOTacoMan posted:

If they had just Roger Dean'ed it up the first part it would have made me so happy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

UFOTacoMan posted:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
y'all can demonstrate that you're friendless weirdos if you like, but i was extremely weirded out by this:

this was alec, after psending $300 on my avatar alone (and hundreds more on randos) purposely creating a video that would destroy his career. you guys can be fine interracting with an immense weirdo with no boundaries but i am sick of pretending this immensely ill person should be posting "LOOK AT ME! I'M Mr. MESEEKS!" 50+ times a day. hes dragging down the thread with his mental illness.

you can have fun with a 40+ year old man child from the twilight zone who gives you an av of his filthy underwear if you get out of line of what he thinks, this thread sucks now that it under the sway of a demented manchild who thinks his lumpy oaf body needs to be pasted on every single page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

might as well hang myself fuckin hell Literally nothing gets better or is any good

i cant even stand listening to music, watchin tv, or videogames anymore