Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Oh come on Mazri, outsourcing your portmanteau creation to others? This is really weak energy

you absolute Narfield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

GolfHole posted:

its not nice to judge people but i 99.9% assume the conversation went:

someone who isn't nathen: "we dont like garfield associating with... sexuality"
nathen: "no problem. no problem... in fact it's perfect!!! im not even sexual! im celebate!! see??? *starts taking off pants*"

This is also essentially my read on that whole aspect of this.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Yeah prob

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

The Alchemist posted:

Oh come on Mazri, outsourcing your portmanteau creation to others? This is really weak energy

you absolute Narfield

Mneowzri

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

GolfHole posted:

its not nice to judge people but i 99.9% assume the conversation went:

someone who isn't nathen: "we dont like garfield associating with... sexuality"
nathen: "no problem. no problem... in fact it's perfect!!! im not even sexual! im celebate!! see??? *starts taking off pants*"

The celibacy stuff came immediately after he posted a bunch of poo poo being angry about the gay superman kiss and got backlash for it. Personally I feel like it was just a lukewarm publicity stunt since he hasn't brought it up again since.

On this topic, has there been any actual evidence he's actually gay and repressing it beyond armchair psychology and him being somewhat effeminate? There's plenty to make fun of with Nathen without needing to make up stuff.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Garthen Fieldzri

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Nermalzri

Lymanzri

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Nathen Marzbuckri

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

CodfishCartographer posted:

The celibacy stuff came immediately after he posted a bunch of poo poo being angry about the gay superman kiss and got backlash for it. Personally I feel like it was just a lukewarm publicity stunt since he hasn't brought it up again since.

On this topic, has there been any actual evidence he's actually gay and repressing it beyond armchair psychology and him being somewhat effeminate? There's plenty to make fun of with Nathen without needing to make up stuff.

He literally says he’s gay in his book. Also describes some..questionable fantasies he had about his cousin. I’m going to take him at his word

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

A Canadian goon claimed Mazri had hit him up on grinder earlier in the thread.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

pseudanonymous posted:

A Canadian goon claimed Mazri had hit him up on grinder earlier in the thread.

I am not sure that was a seriouspost

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
if you all read the source material before posting, we wouldnt have to have this talk about Mazri's sexuality every five pages

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

The Alchemist posted:

if you all read the source material before posting, we wouldnt have to have this talk about Mazri's sexuality every five pages

Thread needs primer requirements

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

It's in his book, on the review someone on the thread did of his book, and right on the previous page, dumbass

Before anyone asks, Nathen has also openly talked about having bipolar disorder, so that's not just making things up to mock him. I don't think anyone is mocking him for being gay or having a mental illness, anyway, just Nathen himself

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Nazi

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I know people who are bipolar, and as long as they take their medication they don't become the world's youngest cartoon cat licensees.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Frank Frank posted:

He literally says he’s gay in his book. Also describes some..questionable fantasies he had about his cousin. I’m going to take him at his word

Welp, that's what I get for forgetting all my Mazri lore, I hope the thread will forgive me

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
You will never attain arabiolosis with that attitude

init
Jun 20, 2021

Futanari Damacy posted:

I love that the book is unedited

I also love that it has "UNEDITED" right there on the cover. Not even false advertising.

Because of this book I regularly ask myself, "Am I being thinking species or feeling species?". So Nathen's book has definitely made a difference (Carbon-Neutral) to my life!

init fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Jan 2, 2022

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
He’s pointing at me

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Frank Frank posted:

I am not sure that was a seriouspost
The way he described the leading GrindR picture obviously not being Nathen and the rest of them obviously being him really sounded so accurate I am not sure he would have made it up though

Also I have to say "time to blow up your brains and wake the gently caress up" is probably the least-awkward marketing blurb he has ever created

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
the coroner's report simply read, 'explosive cerebral entergagement'

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I definitely explode when I get sufficiently entergaged

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Frank Frank posted:

Oh right it’s Gob Bluth. Lol

There's always money in the Lasagna stand.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Welp, that's what I get for forgetting all my Mazri lore, I hope the thread will forgive me

You're very clearly still feeling species not thinking species.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
stop feeling with your brain, and start thinking with your gut!

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Sentinel posted:

There's always money in the Lasagna stand.

Yeah, I guess I'll just re-watch the whole show in binge if you insist.

*edit except maybe not season 4.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

pseudanonymous posted:

Season 5 is the feeling person's season. Season 4 is the thinking person's season.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
There are no seasons after season two.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Picard, pointing to a giant, smug, celibate Garfield on the view screen:

"Entergage"

init
Jun 20, 2021

He just uploaded another NFT an hour ago that's actually priced at $1:

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1477447601381425152

Nathen Mazri posted:

Dedicated to my fanvestors! who will be the 1 single owner hence non-fungible😍 Tag me if you buy to give shoutout. I am so curious. Join my club

:ughh:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
NFT's are just so pedestrian.

init
Jun 20, 2021

Has he explained what a "Carbon-Neutral NFT" even means? Is he walking around planting trees for every NFT sold?

Why even bother trying to carbon offset something like an NFT that is pure electricity and has no physical benefit whatsoever. Isn't it better to just not mint the NFT in the first place?

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

init posted:

Lol he already admitted he got scammed on the creation of this "artwork" but he's still selling it

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

init posted:

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1477447601381425152

:ughh:

I swear all his nfts are generated by one of those AI programs that generate a picture based on a one sentence prompt.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

poo poo if I had a gift card or something that I knew I wouldn't be scammed I'd buy one just to see what happens

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

I swear all his nfts are generated by one of those AI programs that generate a picture based on a one sentence prompt.

His entire existence seems like that

He's like the living embodiment of 'uncanny valley'

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

His entire existence seems like that

He's like the living embodiment of 'uncanny valley'

Nathen Mazri is the world's first procedurally generated human being.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

init posted:

Has he explained what a "Carbon-Neutral NFT" even means? Is he walking around planting trees for every NFT sold?

Like everything else he says or writes, he doesn't know what any of those words mean. It's just a marketing buzzword salad because that's all he knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

pseudanonymous posted:

I think the funniest part of the later reboot seasons is when the mailman dies and Gob describes the cyclopean crucifix prop as the "size of the man's heart".