Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Red Baron posted:

CSPAM but it’s the Matrix

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

I'm* posting a QCS thread about this heinous failure of moderation

*one of my QCS Crew Alts

my qcs crew alts will go to war against yours

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Korean Boomhauer posted:

pls dont have major meltdowns while im sleeping

can i have a medium-sized meltdown?

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
risk but with qcs alts

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

bebop esq posted:

can i have a medium-sized meltdown?

im sorry but our meltdown machine is broken

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB63PdT4CAU

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I clicked on PFC's post in the leper colony and the text was green and headache-inducing.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Alec Eiffel posted:

I clicked on PFC's post and the text was green and headache-inducing.

now you know how people feel when they see your posts

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

did you clean out your septic tank?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Hot Karl Marx posted:

now you know how people feel when they see your posts

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Okay, finally got caught up on this and I have some notes about the posting today, in order of least important to most important:

1. PyPy, please don't post a picture where you zoom in on what appears to be a minor's genitals.

2. 802.11weed, please don't joke about committing suicide, that can legit harm people who have such thoughts.

3. When someone goes on a binge that includes doxxing, it is polite to self edit out said doxxing information if you're quoting that person, so as not to contribute to the doxx.

4. If someone is being doxxed, please do not turn part of the doxx into a goddamn meme and make me have to edit out a shitload more posts than I should have.

5. cumshitter, what the actual gently caress.

6. Alec, thank you very much for how you handled this gigantic meltdown. I genuinely appreciate the way that you responded.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Korean Boomhauer posted:

pls dont have major meltdowns while im sleeping

can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
lol rip cumshitter.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lol

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

cumshitter posted:

i didnt forward the video the [mod edit: removed some personal information], but someone else did. and im glad they let me know. what a stupid move that was hahaha

apparently, from the person who PM'md me, it went to a [mod edit: removed some personal information]? Man, it sure was a good idea to post stupid poo poo in your workspace. i had zip to do with it, its just the natural consequence of doing the stupidest possible thing

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bone_Thugs_N_Harmony_Crossroads.mp3

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

lol that alec ends up coming out ontop rip cumshitter you flew too close to the sun

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Thoatse posted:

:smith:

e: have some bun orb

:3:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
pouring out a 40 for cumshitter

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

VideoKid posted:

he won’t if trump is running

don't be so sure, i mean he's not gonna attack him or anything but he'll just try to be shittier probably while angling for the vp slot

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
hell yeah I didn't get in any trouble

(users rear end has been owned for this post)

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

*licks lips*

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

bebop esq posted:

pouring out a 40 for cumshitter

rip

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
what the gently caress free him

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Korean Boomhauer posted:

also what the wtf happened to the thread lmao

More to the point, where were you

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Wow, fascinating

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

CredulousAtBest posted:

shut the gently caress up you fascist bastard

The shittiness of the reality of the current moment is about all I can handle, can't imagine giving yourself more drama on top of it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cumshitter is a good poster and he's funny so it's too bad he was also completely insane. Rip cumshitter

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

The Chairman posted:

the trump thread is the battleground of the mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuOSKzYfAgE

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
honestly this morning…. not how I saw today going

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
jesus h christ

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Azathoth posted:

6. Alec, thank you very much for how you handled this gigantic meltdown. I genuinely appreciate the way that you responded.

He's grown so much.

Haha what a day, cumshitter and PFC can't handle the new year and Alec is model citizen.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cumshitter should not be permabanned that's wrong, bad call

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

:rip:

cumshitter's gonna have a hard time sneaking back in under an alt, what would he even post about

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

RealityWarCriminal posted:

what the gently caress free him

this has always been the punishment for doxxing, and what cumshitter did is absolutely that, and way the hell over the line

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Qurnah posted:

i mean this was a likely scenario right up to the point where he told people to get vaccinated lmao

I know, right? Maybe he just decided now that he's won all the marbles he can cut the jabronis some slack seein' as the poor shmucks all killing themselves for nothing?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Filthy Hans posted:

Bone_Thugs_N_Harmony_Crossroads.mp3

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

SirPablo posted:

He's grown so much.

Haha what a day, cumshitter and PFC can't handle the new year and Alec is model citizen.

credit where credit is due. if i'm gonna criticize him when he does something bad, it is only fair that when he does something really good that i acknowledge the same

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Azathoth posted:

Okay, finally got caught up on this and I have some notes about the posting today, in order of least important to most important:

1. PyPy, please don't post a picture where you zoom in on what appears to be a minor's genitals.

uhhh what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009