Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Dolphin posted:

cumshitter definitely hosed up but i don't think it should be a perma, he's one of the funniest posters, had a bad moment, and should have been shut up way sooner

doxxing is one of like three things that will lead to an instant perma with no intermediate steps, and posting "I know where you work, here is evidence that I know where you work, I will use this information to get you fired unless you beg me not to" is doxxing

this has been the rule on SA for a long time and it's not about to change just because cumshitter was the person that did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

So the poster got the other poster to name drop his website in a video log (vlog) as a ruse.

This same poster had a second jig to get the other poster’s vlog in front of the local PTA many months later, over a holiday weekend.

However, there had been a ploy by the other poster to get the first poster liquidated which blew up the entire scheme before it could get rolling.

Many such cases.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

cumshitter was just too funny, they had to ban him

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I suspect the capitol police/state troopers would aid him and not arrest him for impersonating an officer.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

SirPablo posted:

spiderhyphenman: never coming home

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Filthy Hans posted:

Bone_Thugs_N_Harmony_Crossroads.mp3

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

PDP-1 posted:

we should get netflix to turn the trump threads into a multi season series where every poster is played by a real life C or D list actor

casting is going to be difficult

not sure we have good roles for kevin sorbo, james woods, and john voigt

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

palcuddles posted:

soon

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

rip

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Dustcat posted:

yes please i would like to see this guy attempting to citizen's arrest a governor

lol nah we had that headline already

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Has anyone considered alec is an incredible psychic super villain that set this trap to ensnare cumshitter through months of carefully crafted vlog posting and knowing his weakness for drink on new years eve?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

a.lo posted:

air frying is good for you know what

:heysexy:

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Asproigerosis posted:

Has anyone considered alec is an incredible psychic super villain that set this trap to ensnare cumshitter through months of carefully crafted vlog posting and knowing his weakness for drink on new years eve?

alec is a powerful troll

he's an rear end in a top hat and a pain to have around but he knows his craft :tipshat:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Asproigerosis posted:

yes but we settled on cocaine and this thread’s natural stupidity to be more likely

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Pretty good odds this guy gets tasered and dogpiled by state troopers at some point in January.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

you really should have dumped the vlog guy when that came up, I mean that poo poo is weird

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Alec playing Trump style 12D chess

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

all y’all clowning on me for eating vape carts yesterday

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Azathoth posted:

this has always been the punishment for doxxing, and what cumshitter did is absolutely that, and way the hell over the line

i get it n ur not wrong but it feels weird when its someone whos been here so long n seemed to be having some kinda episode :shrug:

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Azathoth posted:

the community here will decide what happens to it. keep it as the trump thread, rename it, whatever. no one's gonna step in and close it up or anything

Donald Trump not running for president will provide so much back-biting screaming for attention content that it should get several threads.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
mostly just surprised palcuddles is a cumshitter alt and not a buddykins alt

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
WHAT THE gently caress KIND OF TACO BELL CLOSES AT 7PM

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Good Citizen posted:

mostly just surprised palcuddles is a cumshitter alt and not a buddykins alt

lol i knew it was him the whole time

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Filthy Hans posted:

Bone_Thugs_N_Harmony_Crossroads.mp3

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

cmon let cumshitter go its the new year

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Rip cumshitter(s account)

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Harton posted:

all y’all clowning on me for eating vape carts yesterday

nah I eat that poo poo

I mean I eat way more weird poo poo than that

this body is just a robot your skeleton pilots at the behest of your brain

it’s all about the chemistry

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Buddykins posted:

cmon let cumshitter go its the new year

his actions definitely were doxxing but I agree that he should be given a second chance

Alec was

look how well that worked out! maybe the best day of content in the 1Q 2022

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

feel like i'm missing half the story here because i've clicked exactly zero of alec's vlog posts but lmao nonetheless

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

THIS IS WAR CRIME JOE BIDEN!!

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Turdfuzz posted:

i get it n ur not wrong but it feels weird when its someone whos been here so long n seemed to be having some kinda episode :shrug:

A former mod once told me that a permaban isn't about banning the physical person from the site. We literally cannot do that. What it does do is permaban that particular posting persona.

If cumshitter wants to come back, we don't have any more ability to stop him than we do S*raph or any other deeply cursed person who reregs. Just don't use the same email and don't post in that gimmick and no one will ever have any excuse to look to see if they are someone's rereg.

It sucks because cumshitter has been a C-SPAM institution for longer than I have been here, but episode or not, that perma isn't getting overturned.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

grieving for Gandalf posted:

good shoot. now permaban the vlog guy too

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
weird that cumshitter went off like that

it's not like someone spent hundreds of dollars to repeatedly provoke him

oh well

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Azathoth posted:

A former mod once told me that a permaban isn't about banning the physical person from the site. We literally cannot do that. What it does do is permaban that particular posting persona.

If cumshitter wants to come back, we don't have any more ability to stop him than we do S*raph or any other deeply cursed person who reregs. Just don't use the same email and don't post in that gimmick and no one will ever have any excuse to look to see if they are someone's rereg.

It sucks because cumshitter has been a C-SPAM institution for longer than I have been here, but episode or not, that perma isn't getting overturned.

great now we're gonna get an old guy who's straight and hates his gay son

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
What did cumshitter do?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

trump

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

weird that cumshitter went off like that

it's not like someone spent hundreds of dollars to repeatedly provoke him

oh well

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Azathoth posted:

wow no IP ban time to go buck wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

i'll miss you cumshitter