Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cumshitter will be avenged.

im coming for you alec.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Good Citizen posted:

trust me when I say they are a net good

do not listen to my opinion on brain pills 2 days from now

Yeah I'm sure, I'm just worried I'd miss doses or something and go insane.

My dad had a crazy spell one time after missing some for a week and was like fighting with cops lmao it was scary at the time but in retrospect it was pretty badass seeing him swing a handcuff at the pigs and calling them pussies while they tried to put him on a stretcher.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

man, first time posting on a computer since I got my new av. I sure do hate it.

Is it better at 300x300?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I’m sure this is all a lesson that Alec will take to heart and he certainly isn’t blissed out on the dopamine hits from today’s negative attention

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

You cum at the king
You best not poo poo

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Dolphin posted:

hey! you can't let the monkey drive!

it's an ape you insensitive gently caress. how would you like it if someone called you a fish

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Foo Diddley posted:

it's an ape you insensitive gently caress. how would you like it if someone called you a fish
i am a fish.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
What are we calling the premiere destination for wine in So Cal's Inland Empire?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

cumshitter-chan~ why......WHY?!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

802.11weed posted:

ive been on zoloft so long i dont remember how it felt not to be on it. just that it was .. different . im sure this is reassuring,.

Zoloft has definitely carried me through some really bad times but I kinda wanna date again and it makes me dingus stop working

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

802.11weed posted:

ive been on zoloft so long i dont remember how it felt not to be on it. just that it was .. different . im sure this is reassuring,.

:same:
though I do remember before Zoloft I was too depressed to get out of bed

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Consummate Professional posted:

Zoloft has definitely carried me through some really bad times but I kinda wanna date again and it makes me dingus stop working

thats makes u a good date

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

VideoKid posted:

:same:
though I do remember before Zoloft I was too depressed to get out of bed

lmao same

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

was hoping for the chapter in moby dick where he argues that the cetaceans are fish

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Yeah I'm sure, I'm just worried I'd miss doses or something and go insane.

My dad had a crazy spell one time after missing some for a week and was like fighting with cops lmao it was scary at the time but in retrospect it was pretty badass seeing him swing a handcuff at the pigs and calling them pussies while they tried to put him on a stretcher.

I've missed plenty of doses, you don't go insane you just feel weird as poo poo like empty inside. One dose usually won't even do that to you, a few in a row might.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Elephanthead posted:

c spam had sex with cumshitter but you have to take our word for it cause now he’s dead

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:trumppop:

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

yeah but thankfully bluechew isn't that expensive

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Turdfuzz posted:

thats makes u a good date

how do

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
batman is not actually dressed like a bat, he's dressed in a bad motif. i feel for far too long his character has been besmirched by this notion that he's somehow insane for dressing like a bat. he's actually just insane because he spends all his money on gizmos to beat up poor people

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

LegoMan posted:

I've missed plenty of doses, you don't go insane you just feel weird as poo poo like empty inside. One dose usually won't even do that to you, a few in a row might.

He said it was a bunch of stress and just cold turkey stopping some sort of meds for like a week, I don't even know what they were so yeah it's probably really rare.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

free cum

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Alec Eiffel posted:

What are we calling the premiere destination for wine in So Cal's Inland Empire?

T-Town
Trafficula

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Rah! posted:

free cum

free piss

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

He said it was a bunch of stress and just cold turkey stopping some sort of meds for like a week, I don't even know what they were so yeah it's probably really rare.

well I mean if they were benzos and you stop taking them you could easily die. But you could easily die taking them as well.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

yea it absolutely murdered my sex drive

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i don't take any drugs besides copious quantities of hard liquor

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
I've missed doses or come off meds that give you brain zaps, those are fun

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

LegoMan posted:

yeah it’s all build up and ease down. I’m at half dose for 4 days and poo poo feels unreal and weird but it’s managed and I’ll still be chill enough on Tuesday to realize I need to get back on them so nbd

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
cumshitter will rereg as extremely heterosexual money-hating wandering mendicant ‘shitcummer’

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how DO the mods spot reregs, is it just ip snooping? or is it a secret

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

VideoKid posted:

yea it absolutely murdered my sex drive

I have 0 clue how it will help but I feel like I hear wellburtrin works for sex havers

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

how DO the mods spot reregs, is it just ip snooping? or is it a secret

They don't unless they suspect it's a rereg and then they check

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I'm pretty sure I've posted this before but

I am a professional (customer service) forum moderator. I get paid for it and everything