Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
having a gimmick by itself isn't cause for a perma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

By by shumchutter, known LA denizen and provider if financial advice. I tried setting up a vanguard 55 year thing and the company never took my money or answered my emails, but it said I had an account with $0 in it. Xumshitter will never be able to tell me why now

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i didnt read the whole op or the thread but i don't think he was perma'd for his painfully unfunny gimmick

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

still a way better gimmick than derpies

Yes but Derpies has, uh, other factors weighing against him.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

thank you, gbs

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Bogus Adventure posted:

He shat too close to the cum

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Do you think he was involved in the Kennedy assassination?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

yeah

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

this is hurtful if I posted this I'd get a 6er

e: cumshitter wasn't really funny or anything and I don't care about their ban but man, derpies didn't hurt nobody

oh right ok

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

oh
*shrug*
in my defense the literal only time I see them is posting here and don't follow anything like that, didn't even know that forum existed, don't play that game, and also give absolute less than zero shits about it so sorry about that

lmao guild officers of a mmo must be a pretty prestigious position. I'm not defending derpies I'm just saying that's a pretty righteous thing to tack on a resume.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

In other words

Derpies stop being a dick if you've been being a dick.

To the rest of you, "loving lmao holy poo poo lol you loving losers lol jesus christ"

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Brrrmph posted:

Is he the guy who posted all those selfie videos in the Cspam Trump thread

No, that's Alec Eifel.

cumshitter had a meltdown about Alec Eifel and got perma'd.

cumshitter was at least funny sometimes

Alec Eifel loving sucks and should have been perma'd long ago.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Saalkin posted:

oh for sure

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

First Sgt. BBC reporting for duty for you to boss me around in a video game and totally not have a major power trip about, SIR

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Big Beef City posted:

lmao guild officers of a mmo must be a pretty prestigious position. I'm not defending derpies I'm just saying that's a pretty righteous thing to tack on a resume.

Stfu i paid that goon $300 for this resume, no way he would steer me wrong

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Big Beef City posted:

First Sgt. BBC reporting for duty for you to boss me around in a video game and totally not have a major power trip about, SIR

oh man I just poked around with some old harddisks the other day and found an attendance list for a molten core raid back when I was into wow. Someone paid 100 dkp for a sword (it was me)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Edmund Sparkler posted:

No, that's Alec Eifel.

*furiously writing notes in cursive in a notebook*
"...these BASTARDS"

*wipes tears from eyes*

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I bought cumshitter a lot of avatars and he decided he had no recourse but to attempt to destroy my life by emailing someone who he thought was my boss in an attempt to get me fired. I’m sorry about your posting friend.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Alec Eiffel posted:

I bought cumshitter a lot of avatars and he decided he had no recourse but to attempt to destroy my life by emailing someone who he thought was my boss in an attempt to get me fired. I’m sorry about your posting friend.

shut the gently caress up

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Alec Eiffel posted:

If it helps I never talked to the guy and didn't know them and it's weird as gently caress you spent a ton of cash on them and then they retaliated in kind, or, not really in kind, in a weird way and got what they deserved. In other words great job. You did it. You got what you wanted.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

oh man I just poked around with some old harddisks the other day and found an attendance list for a molten core raid back when I was into wow. Someone paid 100 dkp for a sword (it was me)

Lol

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

:yikeseroo:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know who this (I don't even own a something awful forums account :smug: )

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Edmund Sparkler posted:

No, that's Alec Eifel.

oh ok. thanks!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol wowza

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Yeah I just had Derpies as the harmless tugging guy but gently caress this creepy poo poo

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
tuggin at that shirt collar right about now

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

how many cases of prodromal schizophrenia has this forum engendered

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

how many cases of prodromal schizophrenia has this forum engendered

as always, the answer is more

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

In other words

Derpies stop being a dick if you've been being a dick.

To the rest of you, "loving lmao holy poo poo lol you loving losers lol jesus christ"

god drat this is such a lovely response, that's all you have to say? A weird 'stop kidding about' to the sex pest while throwing out insults to the people he hassled?

You dumb piece of poo poo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Saalkin posted:

are you calling cumshitter old you piece of poo poo??

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Regarde Aduck posted:

god drat this is such a lovely response, that's all you have to say? A weird 'stop kidding about' to the sex pest while throwing out insults to the people he hassled?

Forget it, goon. It's Big Beef City.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Thinking maybe it’s time to stop tuggin.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Ziv Zulander posted:

Apparently doxxing somebody in c-spam??????? I don't know what was deleted but it just seems like he posted a lousy twitter of himself pretending to be somebody else threatening suicide. anyway he was mostly a good poster and had a good gimmick. I will take all the cocks up my rear end in memorial

poo poo out the cum and you can be the new cumshitter.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Worf posted:

oh great, now im old enough that even SA has people that i have no idea about or jokes going completely over my head

nooooooooooooo, rip to the true victim, my youth
:hfive:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Regarde Aduck posted:

the gently caress am I supposed to do about it? I'm not a mod or an admin and my interaction with Derp is reading him say 'tugging' 50 times a day? You want me to rend my garments in the streets over this or what you stupid poo poo pipe? gently caress off.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I couldn't give a poo poo less who gets banned from this site. Gas this thread.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
By the way I've been in a discord with Derpies for I don't know a couple years now

His gimmick is annoying and he is obnoxious but I've never seen sexual harassment.
That poo poo is serious. I have seen goons accuse other people of pedophilia and all sorts of poo poo and it was bullshit.

Save the accusations for when you have real evidence and proof and can present it. As someone who was a victim of sexual harassment for months,it was horrific at my 1st serious job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

hey yo for the record "I'm personally responsible for Derpies saying something stupid in a forum I didn't know existed for a game I don't play that I was just made aware of a couple hours ago or less" there is that better? Did I fix it?