Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

bagmonkey posted:

Good morning goons, its Sunday

Good morning any big plans to achieve today in this blessed year of TTTT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
all right got some chores done got some work done, think it's time to begin the final phase of operation: sunday.

watching Murder, She Wrote in a haze of marijuana weed

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Toffifay

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Derpies posted:

Good morning any big plans to achieve today in this blessed year of TTTT

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Also here's my post shumvel beer

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

bagmonkey posted:

Also here's my post shumvel beer

I have yet to find a gose that doesn’t taste like sea water

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Derpies posted:

I have yet to find a gose that doesn’t taste like sea water

I love salty rear end beer so I love me some gose

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

bagmonkey posted:

I love salty rear end beer so I love me some gose

I’ve started getting some yeast allergies or something so have to do hard kombucha now if I’m having anything beer like. Kind of sucks cause the world of beer is so varied and fun and I’d started brewing but it’s not worth the angry intestines for a few days after.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

not a fan of salty assbeer but i don't judge on the piss you wanna skull

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

not a fan of assbeer but i don't judge on the piss you wanna skull

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Derpies posted:

I’ve started getting some yeast allergies or something so have to do hard kombucha now if I’m having anything beer like. Kind of sucks cause the world of beer is so varied and fun and I’d started brewing but it’s not worth the angry intestines for a few days after.

I'm definitely getting there with beer and had to really cool my jets last year. This year is going to be similar, but that's just life

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

bagmonkey posted:

I'm definitely getting there with beer and had to really cool my jets last year. This year is going to be similar, but that's just life

Yeah I’m starting a new job that’s actually gonna take brain power so in the same boat, just a general cut back and got weight to lose before getting hitched too. Doing CICO stuff sucks but drat if it’s just what you gotta commit to. Might need to make that a new gimmick.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Derpies posted:

Kind of the same - especially wheat beer, which is is a shame. Oh well, wine and mixed drinks can carry an evening. (Speaking of, maybe I should have a small cognac?)

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
2022 is the Year of the Tiger so I expect all posters to undergo intense training in preparation for powerful TIGER MINDSET posting.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Meme Poker Party posted:

2022 is the Year of the Tiger so I expect all posters to undergo intense training in preparation for powerful TIGER MINDSET posting.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Pictured: my tiger mindset

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Meme Poker Party posted:

https://i.imgur.com/xRuqRM7.mp4
(Has sound)

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

The sheer balls of walking up to a sleeping tiger and not even flinching when it starts to bare its fangs or gets up.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Big cat and predator animal trainers probably have balls larger than wingsuit guys jumping without parachutes.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I have created a Year of the Tiger thread to continue this powerful line of posting.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3989620

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

survivor should rerecord eye of the tiger as year of the tiger and make all the money

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I had a class in art school where we were making videos and part of our grade was based on "participation" in the group critiques and suggestions during pre-production

I quickly learned that participating was a yes/no and it didn't really matter what you said so I gave the same suggestion to every person, that they should use the song eye of the tiger

and yes my final video for the class was set to eye of the tiger

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I ordered some 3d printer filament and it arrived this morning, just got it off my porch and the package was cut open

the stuff is still in there, so I guess someone cut it open and then they were like "wtf is this poo poo?" and put it back

lol

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'm lucky the thieves in my neighborhood aren't into 3d printing

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't really like the song eye of the tiger but I'm glad you got your printing supplies make me some battletech minis

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Or I will hunt you down and ruffle through further shipments and or think about doing so

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Tip what’s a good site for 3D printer files

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

buttplugtemplates.com

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

thingiverse seems pretty good but I haven't really explored all the other options because I'm mostly printing my own designs

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Tip posted:

thingiverse seems pretty good but I haven't really explored all the other options because I'm mostly printing my own designs

thanks 4 the tip

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

kinda excited to try out this new filament, it's called PVB and it's the new hotness because it's as easy as PLA but can be chemically smoothed with alcohol

drat that's smooth

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Looking smooth. Looking VERY smooth.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Tip posted:

kinda excited to try out this new filament, it's called PVB and it's the new hotness because it's as easy as PLA but can be chemically smoothed with alcohol

drat that's smooth

Not as smooth as a shark though right?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ratjaculation posted:

buttplugtemplates.com

my new buttplugs are gonna be so drat smooth

nothing worse than a rough buttplug

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Aardvark! posted:

Looking smooth. Looking VERY smooth.

hey aardy hows things?

all good at work?
whats weather like there?
how much cash did you withdraw when you last used an atm?
how many types of cheese in your fridge right now?
are the ceiling and walls the same colour in the room you are in?
what was the last show you watched?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Zil posted:

Not as smooth as a shark though right?

shark skin feels like sandpaper

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Tip posted:

Sharks are smooth as hell

its a meme

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Wanna touch those sharks.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Tip posted:

only if you go against the dermal denticles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Ratjaculation posted:

hey aardy hows things?

all good at work?
whats weather like there?
how much cash did you withdraw when you last used an atm?
how many types of cheese in your fridge right now?
are the ceiling and walls the same colour in the room you are in?
what was the last show you watched?

wow where to start. works good i had to fix something today tho. It's cold here but not 10F like yesterday. i got out 200 at the weed store 2 days ago. I have at least 8 or 9 in there but an honest count would require some rearranging

yes I'm in an apartment, all white walls and ceiling, and I just finished another episode of Murder, She Wrote.

and yourself?