Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

the second part of that is someone pointing out that they feel like sandpaper

looks like without even knowing the meme I'm the master of it :c00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

The Bloop posted:

Pictured: my tiger mindset

she burgin'

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

I don't really like the song eye of the tiger but I'm glad you got your printing supplies make me some battletech minis

i bought one this year and have been printing HELLA battletech minis

also making loads of modular terrain but that's out of xps foam, not 3d printed, so besides the point

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i bought one this year and have been printing HELLA battletech minis

You wouldn't download a mech...

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Also if you aren't monitoring elsewhere, please press F for thread regular Derpies. The admins have killed him to death. I won't get into the drama, but even if you groaned every time he tediously posted "u tuggin?" for the twelfth time that day, he was still one of us. He was a 1000 Page Thread poster through thick and thin. He was with us nearly since the beginning, on this shared journey of ours. But he will never see that 1000th page. This is a quest we must complete without him.

Gone but not forgotten.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

accidentally hung himself with the waistband trick?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Meme Poker Party posted:

You wouldn't download a mech...

i only download legal mex

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

:eyepop:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Meme Poker Party posted:

Also if you aren't monitoring elsewhere, please press F for thread regular Derpies. The admins have killed him to death. I won't get into the drama, but even if you groaned every time he tediously posted "u tuggin?" for the twelfth time that day, he was still one of us. He was a 1000 Page Thread poster through thick and thin. He was with us nearly since the beginning, on this shared journey of ours. But he will never see that 1000th page. This is a quest we must complete without him.

Gone but not forgotten.

:jackbud::pressf::jackbud:

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Harmony Gold's lawyers make sure of that.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Gone but not forgotten.

this is hosed up

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

rip derpie. i'm sorry, 1000 Page Thread.

he was a tuggin bud but his luck run out.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

sebmojo posted:

rip derpie. i'm sorry, 1000 Page Thread.

he was a tuggin bud but his luck run out.

For what it's worth I understand. As in, I feel I understand why things ended up the way they did. I think it's all just regrettable and will leave it at that.

I know a tear rolled down your cheek as your unsheathed your katana. Heart heavy with the weight of your duty.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I will miss having someone to circlejerk with about chopped and guy fieri. We all know he's capable of being a perfectly nice guy and a legitimately good poster. But like a pyro or a klepto, the man has an insatiable need to needle people, and ultimately realized too late that there actually is a limit. He was lucky not to eat the permaban 2 years ago for needling that person on discord and getting sexual with it. :rip: and I wish him well.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
also he totally did successfully get me with the waistband trick poo poo. I unbookmarked this thread for 2 days. So congrats to him, he did indeed make the thread unreadable

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Meme Poker Party posted:

For what it's worth I understand. As in, I feel I understand why things ended up the way they did. I think it's all just regrettable and will leave it at that.

I know a tear rolled down your cheek as your unsheathed your katana. Heart heavy with the weight of your duty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gev-Q8pGIXk

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I enjoyed Derpies, it was really easy to filter out the garbage but yeah, there are boundaries and all that

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
RIP Derpies, talked of tuggin and died

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Tuggin one out for ol’ Derps

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

21 tug salute

:circlefap::ck5::fap::hawaaaafap::jerkbag::newfap::jackbud:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Tip posted:

21 tug salute

That little AOL one looks whack af in dark mode.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
dark mode is whack af

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aardvark! posted:

dark mode is whack af

I will die on the hill that is dark mode.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Aardvark! posted:

dark mode is whack af

it rules I switched over immediately

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Aardvark! posted:

dark mode is whack af

aardvarks posting credibility continues to slide

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
This is gonna be my only post on the subject but it really finds my gears that the posters who bitch the most in QCS about GBS gimmick posters are posters that make like maybe 50 posts a year and have usernames I’ve never or rarely seen in GBS.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Revins posted:

it rules I switched over immediately

:same:

Like, why do you want to post in grey?????? Now if on;y we had a FANCY NEW BACKGROUND but NoOoOoOoOoO no fancy background for me!!>.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Literally A Person posted:

I will die on the hill that is dark mode.

true

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

aardvarks posting credibility continues to slide

i read your posts in a quebecois accent now so it's hard to get mad :3:

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Tip posted:

21 tug salute

:rip: Derpies

Aardvark! posted:

I will miss having someone to circlejerk with about chopped and guy fieri. We all know he's capable of being a perfectly nice guy and a legitimately good poster. But like a pyro or a klepto, the man has an insatiable need to needle people, and ultimately realized too late that there actually is a limit. He was lucky not to eat the permaban 2 years ago for needling that person on discord and getting sexual with it. :rip: and I wish him well.

The post he was perma'd on was in the tuggin thread, kind of on topic. Find it weird that people couldn't located the ignore button for a benign gimmick poster.

Also dark mode rules and Jeffery needs to commission a project immediately to make all smilies legible in dark mode.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Tip posted:

21 tug salute

RIP Derpies. Rest East knowing that there is some SAUCE headed your way.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Please don't bad the harmless gimmick posters, thanks.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Brutal Garcon posted:

Please don't bad the harmless gimmick posters, thanks.

There was more to it than gimmick postin.

Even still, cya Derps. Tuggin in the sky now.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

This is gonna be my only post on the subject but it really finds my gears that the posters who bitch the most in QCS about GBS gimmick posters are posters that make like maybe 50 posts a year and have usernames I’ve never or rarely seen in GBS.

They read GBS and get mad or something. Or they don't read it and think there's some coherent cabal of GBS posters because they're projecting how their own forums work onto GBS. In reality GBS has high traffic and tons of randos and there are no weird cliques outside of specific threads and the forum is random af. It's also downright blaise and low-key compared to like CSPAM which seems insanely hosed up and breeds dudes shooting at dudes and Twitter posters

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Im in s secret posting cabal and pull the strings of these forums from my posting lair I'm extremely powerful if not for me ur world wuld crumble peasant

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

MakaVillian posted:

The post he was perma'd on was in the tuggin thread, kind of on topic. Find it weird that people couldn't located the ignore button for a benign gimmick poster.

I’ll simply say that I agree with this. There’s all sorts of bad gimmicks or thread memes (Not speaking specifically about this thread, but just in general) that I don’t like, but I simply scroll past them 99% of the time if they’re otherwise harmless or the thread regulars like it or whatever.

Still:

Tip posted:

21 tug salute

:patriot:

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'm gonna combine tuggin' with the waistband trick in loving memory of Derpies.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Aardvark! posted:

also he totally did successfully get me with the waistband trick poo poo. I unbookmarked this thread for 2 days. So congrats to him, he did indeed make the thread unreadable

lmao "he was actually such a bad poster that i had to ignore a thread i liked because he kept posting inane tedious poo poo. i respect him for that"

c'mon bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Aardvark! posted:

i read your posts in a quebecois accent now so it's hard to get mad :3:

esti de calice de tabarnak :mad: