Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Lol that there are still people who are big mad that a small group of posters made wrestling dick jokes for a few months without having to point out Chris Jericho is a chud every time they post :judas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

As an OG EPA hater it was a good sub because oh boy have people done a great job at convincing me they can't just let two different cultures sit side by side without melting down.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

jackoff threads aside often times this subforum is exhausting to read and at least that one wasn't

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I just want to stress almost nothing I posted in EPA was true. I did not actually think about those wrestlers

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I'm not jackoff shaming I'm just saying it was nice to read a positive, upbeat and chill subforum for a change lol

maybe someday we can have a thread in this one that isn't a complete fuckin' bummer 24/7

the aew thread was that and then tony had to go and say some dumb poo poo

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Orange Carlisle posted:

I'm not jackoff shaming I'm just saying it was nice to read a positive, upbeat and chill subforum for a change lol

maybe someday we can have a thread in this one that isn't a complete fuckin' bummer 24/7

the aew thread was that and then tony had to go and say some dumb poo poo

maybe watch more Japanese stuff because last time I checked most people are pretty happy in the Puro thread or the TJPW threads (NJPW is a different story but can you blame 'em?)

or y'know create a wrestling positivity thread that'll sink and die within a week or do what I do with the ChocoPro thread and keep a positive thread on life support while 2 other people occasionally post in it

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I'm just gonna post what I'm gonna post whatever forum I'm in. RIP EPA.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

fez_machine posted:

maybe watch more Japanese stuff because last time I checked most people are pretty happy in the Puro thread or the TJPW threads (NJPW is a different story but can you blame 'em?)

or y'know create a wrestling positivity thread that'll sink and die within a week or do what I do with the ChocoPro thread and keep a positive thread on life support while 2 other people occasionally post in it

you've already asked too much of me, I concede

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The EPA pearl clutchers are very funny because they expected it to be Pro Wrestling Stormfront or some nonsense but it was just a handful of us regulars irregularly posting about how The Big Show isn’t actually that big. Sunk cost fallacy but for takes.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

if anyone wanted it to be pro wrestling stormfront I've got two pearls they can clutch

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Im sorry you missed your chance to tell everyone truthfully that you just jacked off to luna vachon, op

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I originally thought TEPA was gonna suck but once I got over my irrational dislike for uh... I don't even know, to be honest, I had a lot of fun posting there. It's extremely weird to me that people get mad about the jack-off thread now like it wasn't all shits and giggles rather than jizz. It's kind of funny how people point at it and go "big yikes" now.

The place is gone now. Just leave us alone with our memories (of who we definitely for real jacked off to.)

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

IGgy IGsen posted:

I originally thought TEPA was gonna suck but once I got over my irrational dislike for uh... I don't even know, to be honest, I had a lot of fun posting there. It's extremely weird to me that people get mad about the jack-off thread now like it wasn't all shits and giggles rather than jizz. It's kind of funny how people point at it and go "big yikes" now.

The place is gone now. Just leave us alone with our memories (of who we definitely for real jacked off to.)

It's absolutely wild.
"These people said they jack off to Yokozuna? Oof. Not a good look."

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Luna

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Bastion booger

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Jacking off to THE ORB Vince was carrying around should make you a mod

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Jacking off to THE ORB Vince was carrying around should make you a mod

How do you think we make those decisions

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

There was never nor will there ever be a desire for a wrestling Stormfront, you’re thinking of Tony Khan’s “wrestler sleeze” thread

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

One of my last posts in the other forum was a statement that I had never clicked on the jack off thread, literally out of fear. But then other posters posted that I SHOULD click on the jack off thread, they said it wasn't that bad. So I DID click on the jack off thread, and do you know what I found? Names.
That's it.

it was like a horror movie, my imagination a thousand times worse than the reality could ever be. I filled in all the blanks with the most horrible thoughts, but in the end it was just... names...

and do you know what I realized?

Since the beginning, from the very start, the horrible thoughts were inside me all along. Its me Austin. It was me. all. along.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Sandman McMahon posted:

One of my last posts in the other forum was a statement that I had never clicked on the jack off thread, literally out of fear. But then other posters posted that I SHOULD click on the jack off thread, they said it wasn't that bad. So I DID click on the jack off thread, and do you know what I found? Names.
That's it.

it was like a horror movie, my imagination a thousand times worse than the reality could ever be. I filled in all the blanks with the most horrible thoughts, but in the end it was just... names...

and do you know what I realized?

Since the beginning, from the very start, the horrible thoughts were inside me all along. Its me Austin. It was me. all. along.

I'm sorry we put you through this but I we only did it because we knew it would make you grow.

As a person.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

None of this deserves this kind of discussion. Let’s try to carry the spirit of the EPA within our hearts.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

make ninenoob an ik and joy-spreader-in-chief

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I approve of this.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

IGgy IGsen posted:

I approve of this.

The more I probate em, the more they love me.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Either Baron Corbin or Niennunb either way I'm cool

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm going to be taking a week off from work as well as posting because I'm going to be on a trip searching for Baron Corbin. Please don't implement any major rules changes until I am back.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

the jerkoff thread was pretty funny, some good bits in there.

maybe this subforum should try doing that, idk i dont read it that much.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

There was never nor will there ever be a desire for a wrestling Stormfront,

I envy you for never having experienced TNA Mecca

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Shame about EPA, but i hadn’t posted there in months. Would have gassed the JO thread myself joke or not since it was just people listing wrestlers and was an intensely boring thread. Very funny people thought it was serious. Shouldn’t expect more from this place I guess.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

tao of lmao posted:

Very funny people thought it was serious.

The conversation is over but if you're gonna run in here to add your two cents, please don't re-write my complaint. A list of women's names with the header of "jacked off to" is a disgusting thing I don't want to see, regardless of any context.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Penguin Patrol posted:

The conversation is over but if you're gonna run in here to add your two cents, please don't re-write my complaint. A list of women's names with the header of "jacked off to" is a disgusting thing I don't want to see, regardless of any context.

Fwiw we jacked off to all genders

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

@ everyone

https://youtu.be/2abDFA5zzls

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Penguin Patrol posted:

lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gas the hot takes thread it’s unsalvageable

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

NienNunb posted:

it happened so unbelievably fast

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

NienNunb posted:

the worst thread from the epa reborn in psp

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

KungFu Grip posted:

the worst thread from the epa reborn in psp

It was good, actually. Most of the time. Okay, some of the time.
Then they moved it to GBS.

The PSP iteration is kinda a mess so far, though. I do believe it can be salvaged but I'm not willing to do that much work.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

NienNunb posted:

I just took a look and someone is baselessly accusing someone of sexual assault so yes :gas:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Okay, I gassed the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Why gas the thread, and not punish the offenders? Some posts in the thread had me bussing up, but calling people chomos and rapists is pretty bad.