Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh poo poo! He’s finally merged and become Nathfield.

I knew this day would come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Ah you think the Garf is your ally? You merely adopted Garfield. I was born in him, molded by him. I didn't see the light of Garftruth until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Garfen Mazfield is perfect so of course he picked something else.

Anyway I am super tempted to join the discord just to lurk and see whatever nonsense this is but I'll probably forget before the invite is deleted

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
show them you're above it all, humbly

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Yaldabaoth posted:

DeScoobyDoo yourself and face the entergagement.

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

init posted:

Has he explained what a "Carbon-Neutral NFT" even means? Is he walking around planting trees for every NFT sold?

Why even bother trying to carbon offset something like an NFT that is pure electricity and has no physical benefit whatsoever. Isn't it better to just not mint the NFT in the first place?

It's because he's clumsily trying to copy his brother. Mohamed El-Masri runs several companies that fuel bitcoin rigs with Canadian natural gas. Or something. Its advertised as being more environmentally friendly.

"Oil & Gas Middle East posted:

The offering is part of the Brox strategy of purchasing natural gas assets to generate low-cost, environmentally efficient electricity for its proprietary bitcoin mining farms. Brox uses 50% of the power capacity that is generated at its sites to mine bitcoin on its own account and offers the remaining 50% to independent or third-party Bitcoin mining companies.

It's Goofus and Gallant. Mohamed is the successful online entrepreneur that Nathen is trying to imitate in order to placate his father. The brother also publishes word salad, but its slick and could probably convince gullible petrostates trying to diversify.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37FyyzKh2wI

Mohamed also demonstrates the sort of balding that Nathen is trying to cover up.

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

"What if the Parable of the Prodigal Son included Garfield?"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
is he a food disrupter like Lauren Boebert was a food disrupter of your bowels?

I NEVER BETRAYED GARFIELD

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Mozi posted:

take every business call like you've eaten an entire frozen lasagna

My eyes are going in two different directions and I'm barely able to keep them open. The contents of my stomach are drooling out of my mouth. I can't keep my head upright. My speech is slurring and I'm sweating as I drift in an out of consciousness

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

goodog posted:

It's because he's clumsily trying to copy his brother. Mohamed El-Masri runs several companies that fuel bitcoin rigs with Canadian natural gas. Or something. Its advertised as being more environmentally friendly.

It's Goofus and Gallant. Mohamed is the successful online entrepreneur that Nathen is trying to imitate in order to placate his father. The brother also publishes word salad, but its slick and could probably convince gullible petrostates trying to diversify.

Mohamed also demonstrates the sort of balding that Nathen is trying to cover up.

Thank you for this

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
the #scoobydooeats only purple vest

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

I just noticed it said "Word's first" on the upper left hand side

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

GarfieldEATS: The CEO of Entergage, Inc. swears he never betrayed Garfield

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
TMZ: Garfield responds, says Nathen "Judas" Mazri will "pay a heavy price for his treachery"

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Mozi posted:

TMZ: Garfield responds, says Nathen "Judas" Mazri will "pay a heavy price for his treachery"

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Nobody's talking about the dogs playing poker painting huh.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

goodog posted:

Holy poo poo, he really is GOB Bluth

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

goodog posted:

Oh my god, it all makes sense now.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Who is Gob Bluth?

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Shneak posted:

It’s a garfield playing poker with the dogs playing poker painting

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

Who is Gob Bluth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0imY2qrwdUM

necroid
May 14, 2009

Elephant Ambush posted:

Who is Gob Bluth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9v3sAck-QQ

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?

Shneak posted:

Somewhere early in the thread you'll find the full painting and buddy it's something else

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Finally found it!

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Gafen Mazfield, celibate cat/human superhero.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Transforming into Garfield so nickleodeon and the land monsters can't get me.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'm guessing the name change is Nathen's attempt to circumvent copyright after losing his Garfield license.

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

Word’s first

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I joined the discord. It appears to have originally been a fan thing and now nathen is just... there too
I will probably leave without saying anything

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Killingyouguy! posted:

I joined the discord. It appears to have originally been a fan thing and now nathen is just... there too
I will probably leave without saying anything

Definitely get out now before he needs a place to live.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

reignofevil posted:

Definitely get out now before he needs a place to live.

He can be my roommate if he pays all the rent with his Saudi Arabian failson dollars. Let landlords be landmonsters

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Please strike up a new deal so we can get GutfeldEATS, Nathen

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Killingyouguy! posted:

He can be my roommate if he pays all the rent with his Saudi Arabian failson dollars. Let landlords be landmonsters

Do you know how exhausting it would be to have Nathen as a roommate?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
47th consecutive night of Nathen's famous lasagna

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

I got a frozen lasagna from Trader Joe's for dinner tonight

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
Joined the discord and have never been more entergaged in my life

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

47th consecutive night of Nathen's famous lasagna

"Well of course Garfen would like Garfield!"

"What?"

"It's Garfield!"

"What are you talking about?"

"You're eating Garfield! You're eating the cat! Ah ha ha ha ha ha! Ah ha ha!"

"What is wrong with you?!"

"I don't know! It was just a cry for attention!"

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Peanut Butter posted:

Joined the discord and have never been more entergaged in my life

Go on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

It's mind-boggling, I don't know how to describe it. It's like a parallel version of this thread where Nathen's posting his nonsense and everyone is humouring him while pointing out how absurd it all is. Maybe. :psyduck: