Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

VideoKid posted:

I don’t see a chud ever winning a state level race here

in that case I guess trump just never visits new york state again bing bing bong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Democrats are chuds

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i'm listening to the episode of chapo that stav was on and i'm just plain hopping mad that none of them know madison cawthorne wasn't the one driving when he got owned!!! dang it!!

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
My PCR test is pending. Rapid test shows negative, son is negative, wife is still positive since her first test last Monday (12 days out from exposure). Lol. Lmao.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

reignofevil posted:

in that case I guess trump just never visits new york state again bing bing bong

Trump would be the first person in line for a law enforcement fake lottery winner sting

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Holy poo poo why everyone just standing there lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

is her boyfriend positive ?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

reignofevil posted:

DeSantis will have his Florida man army guard him from any out of staters

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/rockmywallscom/status/1477787445630410752?s=21

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/DaveMcNamee3000/status/1478071749702930434

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/1478075055460560900?s=21

READ ANOTHER BOOK

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

is her boyfriend positive ?

She doesn’t have a boyfriend because we’re not in an open marriage, but her personal trainer is positive too.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Alec Eiffel posted:

She doesn’t have a boyfriend because we’re not in an open marriage, but her personal trainer is positive too.

lmao

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Danny danon lol

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Alec Eiffel posted:

lmfao

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Alec Eiffel posted:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

Trump would be the first person in line for a law enforcement fake lottery winner sting

the cops are super chuddy here so they would probably just ignore the AG ordering them to arrest our favorite president

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Wow I’m sure “big tech” and libs will be very owned by this lmfao

Lots of great content that will be missing now (of course he’s going to post as many videos as before and they’ll just all be critical)

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Alec Eiffel posted:

And the pool boy?? :ohdear:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I bet Trump's the kinda guy who has a pardon in his back pocket, literally. He's carrying it around with him in case something happens and he's gonna whip it out like the state of new york activated his trap card.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Alec Eiffel posted:

lmfao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ok Alec that was funny

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Alec Eiffel posted:

same thing dude same thing

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

emfive posted:

supposedly this is day 1 of a new job but I haven't heard from my employer. I wanted something as far from corporate normalcy as possible so I guess this is a good sign.

Some of them are in Manhattan and some around SF, so the west coast people are probably still asleep.

lmao u posted this at 6:10 AM PST the day after a holiday break. it’s currently 11 so I’m betting the SF techlords are just starting to roll into work now

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

gently caress SNEEP posted:

And the pool boy?? :ohdear:

pool boy has the chlorine he's safe. now the pizza delivery man

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Alec Eiffel posted:

what about the mailman, the pool guy, and the plumber who always comes around to fix that leak when you're at work

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I too cucked Alec Eiffel

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Alec Eiffel posted:

:thunk:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

reignofevil posted:

I bet Trump's the kinda guy who has a pardon in his back pocket, literally. He's carrying it around with him in case something happens and he's gonna whip it out like the state of new york activated his trap card.

Some people think he's a lifelong federal informant and that's why he's never faced consequences for his blatant criminality but i think he's probably just rich and this is a country of worms and psychos

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
alec has your dad been tested

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Filthy Hans posted:

what about the mailman, the pool guy, and the plumber who always comes around to fix that leak when you're at work

two of those three have lots of bleach to inject

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i bet alec's wife may be having sex with the personal trainer instead of exercising and she just calls him that to fool alec

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

the milk machine posted:

i bet alec's wife may be having sex with the personal trainer instead of exercising and she just calls him that to fool alec

That's exercise

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hatebag posted:

Some people think he's a lifelong federal informant and that's why he's never faced consequences for his blatant criminality but i think he's probably just rich and this is a country of worms and psychos

Nuts on top, crumbs on bottom

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
how many men is Alex’s wife supporting fininacialy and does she have room for one more?

(will not travel to Temecula)

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I don't think it counts as horny if it's sex for the purposes of fitness

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

That's exercise

not if you do it right

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Mustached Demon posted:

I don't think it counts as horny if it's sex for the purposes of fitness

Alec is stupid enough to believe this btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I mean I’m getting sold old now that I probably would not care if my wife had some side sex