Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
He initially got 20k from his uncle, so I think he was actually kind of running low

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

This would suggest that crime NEET currently has around $8000 in his account.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Mackerel Cornflake posted:

Actually those numbers are localized, so Tohru had around 800,000 yen or 8,000 dollars in savings before his lottery winnings. :ohdear:

Aino Minako posted:

This would suggest that crime NEET currently has around $8000 in his account.

hm, yes, i believe that suggestion was made

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

yeah, never mind me :neet:

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

End of Page 60

Our first page with a whole 17 panels :toot:

Actually those numbers are localized, so Tohru had around 800,000 yen or 8,000 dollars in savings before his lottery winnings. :ohdear:

That's more than I've ever had...

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

:smith:

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Wonder if Miura also told on himself and took a pay cut.

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Brother Make posted:

End of Page 60

gently caress. :smith:

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Mackerel Cornflake fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Jan 4, 2022

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Man, that panel cuts me deep. Poor Tachibana... he's too classy to ever mention his sacrifice to Tohru and Izawa. That gets me right in the feels. :smith:

Brother Make posted:

End of Page 60

Is that normal for an average page of the Part-Timer Timeline? The Criminal Arc's been averaging about 22-24 panels per page recently. I've actually noticed an uptick from about 20 to about 24 since I've started translating.

Brother Make posted:

I know. It's really sad when the cartoon distillation of pure self-sabotage has more money in the bank that you... :smith:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I'm not crying, you're probably also not crying. because this is a silly mspaint comic.

Sad tho

MyronMulch
Nov 12, 2006

Man, that panel cuts me deep. Poor Tachibana... he's too classy to ever mention his sacrifice to Tohru and Izawa. That gets me right in the feels. :smith:

He didn't sacrifice himself, he's in charge of them so he had no choice but to take responsibility and get punished as well. The question is whether Tohru realizes that his actions have consequences beyond himself...

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Is that normal for an average page of the Part-Timer Timeline? The Criminal Arc's been averaging about 22-24 panels per page recently. I've actually noticed an uptick from about 20 to about 24 since I've started translating.

It looks like the panels have been getting shorter and shorter in height as it goes on. The part timer panels are still noticeably taller than the crime ones.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Lol
"Ooh I'd better give them an aura that matches their face, I'm so devious hahaha!"

*later*

"So anyway here's a box of face pictures with auras written on already"

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

A lifetime of work ruined by a tarp

Should’ve just said he needs to see their face to see their aura or something

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
aura is stored in the eyeballs

Vaporware
May 22, 2004

Still not here yet.
He's going to DBZ the cliffhanger and ponder all the ways he's screwed for 4-5 comics

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Is there a cultural thing I've been missing from this? Why would anyone ever admit to posting?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
As we've seen repeatedly Tohru just really loves ruining everything for himself by confessing.

Izawa probably just got sucked in to doing the same after crossing the event horizon of Tohru's confessional gravitation.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

champagne posting posted:

Is there a cultural thing I've been missing from this? Why would anyone ever admit to posting?

Everyone point and laugh at this guy who doesn't understand the concept of honor/bushido

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

Nep-Nep posted:

As we've seen repeatedly Tohru just really loves ruining everything for himself by confessing.

Izawa probably just got sucked in to doing the same after crossing the event horizon of Tohru's confessional gravitation.

Lmao

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Honestly this is brilliant and I love it. The previous panels were perfectly tragic, added depth of character, and would have been a great moment to pivot to the next scene - but instead we're going to slowly and unnecessarily see the backstory play out to a known conclusion. It's tremendously on brand for this comic and it rules.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Mr. Miura doesn't seem kind at all.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Their company is a third party one isn't it? I feel like they honestly are lucky not to get fired. Publicly outing game secrets about your company's game is one thing, doing it about Nintendo's game when the company relies on them for contracts is a different beast.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Tachibana was 8 years old the first time he threw himself on a grenade for an acquaintance. Cue the 10-month Tachibana backstory arc

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

no why

the Enami arc was one thing, where it might have gone somewhere but we already know how this ended up and argh.

at least there's not enough material for a 10-month arc (i hope)

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
People are dumb enough that confessing to this poo poo is at least somewhat believable, but just loving lol at the idea that some QA manager in a contract shop would go to bat for two part-time idiots.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Space Kablooey posted:

no why

the Enami arc was one thing, where it might have gone somewhere but we already know how this ended up and argh.

you say this now but in 2033 when it rolls around to the current time again you're going to be on the edge of your posting rig with the rest of us

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

you're not wrong :negative:

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

Vaporware posted:

He's going to DBZ the cliffhanger and ponder all the ways he's screwed for 4-5 comics

Then I remembered this is a visual novel

Like months ago, there were choice points

So let’s have a choice point for auras with a millionaire equivalent timeline where he gets them all right and realises he really is psychic

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
Oh my god if Enami randomly guesses all of them correctly :pray:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

This would be easier if he'd stuck to his original 3 colour plan.

Vaporware
May 22, 2004

Still not here yet.
He still has time to go out blaze of glory and expose the whole industry of fraud on national TV. "Yes folks I look calm and stately but I am a practiced reader of people, not spirits"

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
After 2 to 3 decades of being a fraud you'd think he'd have spent a bit more time making reasonable lies and hand wave excuses.

I'm hoping for this outcome though:

Rabid Boar posted:

Oh my god if Enami randomly guesses all of them correctly :pray:

Lmao it would be too perfect

Idle Amalgam fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Jan 6, 2022

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Idle Amalgam posted:

After 2 to 3 decades of being a fraud you'd think he'd have spent a bit more time making reasonable lies and hand wave excuses.

I'm hoping for this outcome though:

Lmao it would be too perfect

PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!

Anthony Chuzzlewit
Oct 26, 2008

good for healthy

Looking forward to the psychic millionaire timeline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Space Kablooey posted: