Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i ahve loved this video for a long time

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller

How Wonderful! posted:

I'm hoppin' mad for no reason if anybody wants to SCRAP. Put up your dukes everybody, I'm throwin'... hands!!!

:pwn: This seems out of character. Did you get into the hot sauce again?

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i ahve loved this video for a long time

it’s a perfect gem

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

"Hurt me but make me feel safe at the same time" kills me every time

more falafel please

forums poster

Cardi BYOB posted:

"Hurt me but make me feel safe at the same time" kills me every time

i mean mood though

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Twenty Four

I like cheese.

Goons Are Gifts

hello byob my friends it is not a good day already and it barely started but I'm going to drown myself in posts because life is making me very angry and I rather post about hammocks

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
We fighting? Is it time for me to drop some more powerbombs?

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
GaG I'm sorry you are mad! Here is an extra special post lovingly crafted just for you!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

thank you I like what you've done with the post

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm glad, it was made using the latest in taco technology

Ass-penny

Dr. Honked posted:

holy poo poo I hate doing plumbing so much

Oh I am very angry during plumbing projects but when they're done and I've saved money I'm always glad I spent that time on the bathroom floor.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Goons Are Great posted:

hello byob my friends it is not a good day already and it barely started but I'm going to drown myself in posts because life is making me very angry and I rather post about hammocks

Well mate, I just woke up and i'm still :trashed: but I was planning to be up in a couple hours to get back to the gym which I guess is gonna be a tomorrow morning thing. I'll be up finishing this poo poo vodka with some mid range cranberry juice while I watch vids and jump between SAForums and playing this MUD I found that's been pretty fun the last week. If I see ya round I'll try to throw something funny at ya. haha, i;m lame af though so don't get you're hopers out for it.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

a post for you friend and also a big :glomp: and some extra chill vibes :wom: and hope that things get better :love:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

more falafel please posted:

i mean mood though

You know it

Goons Are Great posted:

I will kick today's rear end and head until it posts, and it better post real nice

Escape From Noise

For whatever reason I was looking up stuff about the town I grew up in in southern Missouri and there's now a BBQ restaurant there that has a pig pen with a live pig in it in the dining room. Amazing. I'm so glad we moved.

hot cocoa on the couch

hi byob

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

cruft

Ruby has to take her heartworm medicine today.

That's about it from my neck of the woods.

Twenty Four

I love you byob friends. Full stop! or not

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Rarity: yeah yeah bring on the spirit bombs or WHATEVER the gently caress. I'll fight em all.

GaG: I hope you feel better soon. Is it cool to call you champ here? If so-- I hope you feel better soon, champ. If not-- I hope you feel better soon.. fella.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
GaG is the champion of my heart :love:

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Escape From Noise posted:

For whatever reason I was looking up stuff about the town I grew up in in southern Missouri and there's now a BBQ restaurant there that has a pig pen with a live pig in it in the dining room. Amazing. I'm so glad we moved.

:pigoff:As an Iowan on the border of Nebraska, this sounds so much like poo poo I should see everyday.:pigoff:

I've eaten so many pork burgers at fairs within line of sight of pigs in pens... I was really stoned once and considered how hosed up it was, but other than that time I just always thought it was normal.

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Manifisto

hey everyone! hope you all are as well as possible, though gag I am sorry life is making you angry and hope whatever it is resolves helpfully. I'm headed down to the philadelphia area for makeup christmas with family, looking forward to it!

ty nesamdoom!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

has anyone tried putting a burrito in a blender?

sig by owlhawk911

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

pixaal posted:

has anyone tried putting a burrito in a blender?

Yes. It just becomes a really thick bean dip.

Escape From Noise

nesamdoom posted:

:pigoff:As an Iowan on the border of Nebraska, this sounds so much like poo poo I should see everyday.:pigoff:

I've eaten so many pork burgers at fairs within line of sight of pigs in pens... I was really stoned once and considered how hosed up it was, but other than that time I just always thought it was normal.

I think for me it's less the moral implications and more the being in a closed dining area with a pig pen that probably stinks of pig poo poo.

Escape From Noise

Also the reviews that aren't from people who will just eat anything say it's all microwaved leftovers doused in liquid smoke basically with grocery store sides.

Bad Video Games

I haven't liked pork in over a decade. I used to be able to eat bacon but I can't even anymore. I don't even like beef anymore except for rare occasions and I used to be a 3 burger a week kind of guy.

Escape From Noise

I seriously don't get the bacon obsession thing. Expats here act like it's not available. I don't know. I eat meat occasionally but mostly just chicken.

Escape From Noise

I'm just saying I've been around pigs and if they're cooped up their poop accumulates and stinks really bad. Now imagine that, but in some building sharing a parking lot with a Wal Mart, a McDonald's, a Sonic, a Subway, and a Dollar General in a sun down town who's main industry is probably meth.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I seriously don't get the bacon obsession thing. Expats here act like it's not available. I don't know. I eat meat occasionally but mostly just chicken.

now now let's not get too hasty i made my own bacon not long ago and it was lovely but i'm not going to hang out indoors with a pig about it

cruft

I seriously don't get the bacon obsession thing.

It's the salt.

Back when I went vegetarian in like 1989, the hardest thing to give up was pork, until I realized that what I was into was the combination of fat and salt. That's when I got super into french fries.

Escape From Noise

Bo-Pepper posted:

now now let's not get too hasty i made my own bacon not long ago and it was lovely but i'm not going to hang out indoors with a pig about it

I understand liking bacon and like... making bacon (:wiggle:) I just mean the full on obsession. I mean, I'll admit I am not super fond of it myself but...I dunno.

I'm also fairly certain this place doesn't make bacon.

Finger Prince

cruft posted:

It's the salt.

Back when I went vegetarian in like 1989, the hardest thing to give up was pork, until I realized that what I was into was the combination of fat and salt. That's when I got super into french fries.

More than that, I think it's the fat. There's plenty of salty stuff out there, but decades of demonizing fat in North American food has left it so that the only commonly available place you can get your fat fix is bacon (and fried food).

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

I think for me it's less the moral implications and more the being in a closed dining area with a pig pen that probably stinks of pig poo poo.

I've done so much farm work that I don't think that'd have ever mattered to me. It's hosed, I'm not saying it's not and if that was the selling point to go to a place I'd tell ppl to gently caress right off a bridge. I will eat next to a bunch of pig poo poo if I got time to eat and I've been working, but that's not an attractive feature that I'd wanna be in(or out)doors with.

Also the reviews that aren't from people who will just eat anything say it's all microwaved leftovers doused in liquid smoke basically with grocery store sides.

And FFS, if you serve some bullshit meat in the midwest I'll lose it. How the gently caress hard is it to get fresh beef or pork? I'd throw a table at someone for serving me frozen crab if I was on the east coast. in the midwest you should be able to eat meat that was walking the day before, maybe that morning if you're out for dinner. I could put 50 buck down and be in MO tonight and I'd be pissy as gently caress if I got lovely bbq in a state that knows how to do it.

gently caress the pig in the room, I'd prob still go if someone gave me a bite outside and it was good. I'd get poo poo to go but I'd still buy the food. No excuse for bad bbq or not making slaw or mash inhouse at a place that isn't fast food.

Ok, I'm gonna take a couple deep breaths kuz I got a bit excited about food I haven't seen and maybe it's 11:30 and I should make lunch. Ha, I legit would prob shut my phone off and just pay 30 buck a month to only have this forum for internet.

cruft

nesamdoom posted:

I will eat next to a bunch of pig poo poo if I got time to eat and I've been working, but that's not an attractive feature that I'd wanna be in(or out)doors with.

New title text?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

NESAM COME VISIT I WILL FEED YOU.

Hell everyone come visit, I will feed you. So much food. I got a good Afghan place here.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

New title text?

This is, after all, the pig balls website

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
urg blurg I got a covid booster this morning and now the side effects are starting. BLARG

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dr. Honked posted:

urg blurg I got a covid booster this morning and now the side effects are starting. BLARG

Oh buddy. Hydrate, Gatorade or something sugary salty if you can, and tiny meals. I had side effects and metal mouth starting about fifteen minutes after, but it was only a day and I was way better.

Thank you for getting boosted!!!!